PDA

View Full Version : trt and pct

packers6211
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Ok so I've been on trt for 3 years with learning a lot more from here then the first dr I had. I'm now with a better one that has me on the shots and letrozole. But of course I can't speak to him about wanting to do cycles. I have to many that will try to get me to do ph's vrs aas, but I'm looking into doing anavar or winstrol to addition of my test. That being said I've also read pct doesn't apply to trt. I figured adding in clomid or nolva and skip the letro. Several trt people have wrote where taking hcg help them with their natty test levels on keeping them from being totally supresed.

brazey
07-06-2012, 08:32 AM
As long as you're on trt there's really no need for pct after a cycle because you'll simply resume your trt dose. I agree hcg with trt is a good combo if you can get it.

packers6211
07-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks bud appreciate the feedback!!

As long as you're on trt there's really no need for pct after a cycle because you'll simply resume your trt dose. I agree hcg with trt is a good combo if you can get it.

Mkpaint
07-06-2012, 07:20 PM
your on trt your natural test is shut down already. no pct needed just blast in between blood work just make sure you go back to trt dose in time for blood work to return to normal.

DetMuscle
07-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Fuck PCT. You dont need your nuts

packers6211
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
lol thanks guys! I like to learn things before doing them, and I'll tell you trt has it's plus but at same time you have to learn what you need and don't need vrs if you wasn't on trt. My friend that competes and uses aas swears I should just add anavar and eqip to my test to help me lean up, where another says f eqip and var and go with tren e. It can become confusing when you got peeps speaking all kinds a shit at once. I feel like just because i'm on trt for life doesn't mean I can't do cycles and stuff, but trying to plan one for me has been learning experience. My goal is to take myself from 230 to 190 to 200 and I've already lost 60lbs in last 19 months of cardio and diet.

Ichigo
07-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Congrats on your weight loss. 60lbs awesome!

chaim
07-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Hello all,
As I have been conducting my research on PCT, I read in this forum that cemproducts.com was legit. However, when i go to there site, they make it very clear that the products are for lab use only and not human consumption.

Can someone please verify or testify if you will that they have used there products for PCT and they can be used for human consumption.

Just trying to play it safe here.

Look forward to your responses.

Thanks

Chaim