PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone cypionate/ enanthate and hair loss

dyna
07-11-2012, 06:43 AM
i am 44 and have a good head of hair, although not as thick as it once was, still a good amount.
my question: if my T level is 305 and i double it to 610-650, will that cause hair loss?
i was told a level of 3oo can cause hair loss and doubling to a " normal mid range like 650 will probably not result in any increased risk... in other words, if you dont lose hair at a 305 level, you wont lose at 650..
however, going to a very high level could.
does this sound correct?

independent
07-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Total testosterone is not responsible for hair loss, DHT is what you need to worry about. If your dht is doubling by increasing your test levels it could affect your hairline if youre prone to mpb.

Researcher
07-16-2012, 09:16 PM
If you had normal Test levels when you were young,,, in your 20's and 30's and didn't loose hair then you most likely won't loose a lot more... but since you are loosing some you will continue to loose some...
==========
I've been on TRT for over 10yrs,,, I would rather be bald then not be on TRT...

allen001
07-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Total testosterone is not responsible for hair loss, DHT is what you need to worry about. If your dht is doubling by increasing your test levels it could affect your hairline if youre prone to mpb.

Yeah DHT is responsible for hair loss. Be aware to this..