• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Olympia 2012

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It is on! The prep has begun.

Badass video, thanks for posting.

Nice video, and appreciate all the information. He seems very genuine, nice to hear that tone of voice again!

hahaha! oh yeah Branch Warren with Combat Boots and SHORTS! my wife and kids always tease me about doin things like that.

^ This..
Unless Phil's condition is off, but even a 90pc Heath can beat a 90/100 pc Branch on Symmetry alone ..

I was going to say something about Branch being to "grainy" looking for the Olympia, but really couldn't think hard enough about past Mr. O's having that look. Last year, Phil came in looking "smooth," even at such conditioning he showed up in. Am I way off on that thought?

I was going to say something about Branch being to "grainy" looking for the Olympia, but really couldn't think hard enough about past Mr. O's having that look. Last year, Phil came in looking "smooth," even at such conditioning he showed up in. Am I way off on that thought?

That's what makes branch so freaky is that thin,grainy skin along with dense mature muscle.

Phil was a tad smooth in pre but came to life as he posed through his mandatories. IMO he came back at night and was unreal... 3D, cartoon muscles bellies w/ small joints.

Shawn Rhoden and Toney Freeman are looking good as well.. Going to be a good O this year :)

Back