• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need desperate help with legs.

Smoke

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Basically here's the challenge: my knees are in rough shape, had surgery on the one, pressing movements are just killer such as squats and not so much but leg press. Recently I've been doing about 6 sets per leg of leg extensions (single legged) 12 reps holding at the peak at 15lbs (anything higher and it's killer), I feel next workout I'll possibly be moving up to 22.5lbs, in addition I do my calve routine. I don't do any hamstring work because that is part of my knee problem, they are overpowering my quads. I could try doing some light leg presses in addition to the leg extensions. Like what kinda rep scheme and set range should I be doing here since basically I'm limited to these 2 motions? Unless you can think of another one I'm missing. Thanks everyone.

squating strengthens your knees dude, start out slow maybe on the smith machine and work up to a free weight squat. Otherwise to be honest you won't put on any size doing leg extensions. too bad though, take it slow

Well I was doin 40 on each side of the bar before my other knee started acting up so I basically dropped legs entirely. Guess I'll start up again with high reps squats with 25 per side.

Back