PDA

View Full Version : new mlg test e blood work coming soon

Mkpaint
07-21-2012, 07:12 AM
i just scheduled blood work for wednsday and will post results when i get them. i am not following any protocol right now even though when i'm done with cycle and back on cruise i will follow the protocol and get bloodwork again. i will lay out what i've been doing i know this isn't "protocol" but should provide some useful information.
weeks 1-5 250mg test e twice a week for total of 500mg
week 6 375mg test e twice a week for total of 750mg
week 7 took one pin last thursday of 375mg now i will get blood drawn 7 days later which should give some idea of how much test is in mlg gear. i've been taking fomeron for ai 2ml per day so i'm very curious as to what my e2 levels are. stay tuned

DetMuscle
07-21-2012, 07:17 AM
I dont think bloodwork tells the whole story. I was running high test and comming back low. It was something to do with some other stuff I was taking. The test I was on was prescription from the phramacy

hoyle21
07-21-2012, 07:22 AM
I dont think bloodwork tells the whole story. I was running high test and comming back low. It was something to do with some other stuff I was taking. The test I was on was prescription from the phramacy

Absolute bullshit. You are all worried it's going to come back low so your already making excuses.

GSracer
07-21-2012, 07:37 AM
i just scheduled blood work for wednsday and will post results when i get them. i am not following any protocol right now even though when i'm done with cycle and back on cruise i will follow the protocol and get bloodwork again. i will lay out what i've been doing i know this isn't "protocol" but should provide some useful information.
weeks 1-5 250mg test e twice a week for total of 500mg
week 6 375mg test e twice a week for total of 750mg
week 7 took one pin last thursday of 375mg now i will get blood drawn 7 days later which should give some idea of how much test is in mlg gear. i've been taking fomeron for ai 2ml per day so i'm very curious as to what my e2 levels are. stay tuned

I think this will probably only tell us if there is Testosterone in the product. Looking forward to the e2 numbers, though

mlg
07-21-2012, 05:15 PM
this is why i cant stand this thread, deteriorates to drama

DetMuscle
07-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Im taking your stuff MLG. I dont need blood work to tell me its good. It is. As far as my post, Im just not used to somebody telling me Im full of shit. On a forum or in person. Its easy. I was offering up an experience I had.

mlg
07-21-2012, 05:25 PM
me and heavy consulted and addresses this issue . it is being handled and more testers results will also be posted, anyone interested please pm me
mlg

hoyle21
07-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Absolute bullshit. You are all worried it's going to come back low so your already making excuses.

Judging by my PM inbox, this post hit close to home. The truth sometimes hurts like a mother fucker.

DetMuscle
07-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Worried its going to come back low? Its my test. I'm the source. Lol. Been doin this dickhead since before u were probably born or least while you were still riding a big wheel

hoyle21
07-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Worried its going to come back low? Its my test. I'm the source. Lol. Been doin this dickhead since before u were probably born or least while you were still riding a big wheel

That's a long time to be shooting bunk gear.

DetMuscle
07-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh, Hoyle. Id like to make this whole misunderstanding up to you. If your ever in the Detroit area just pm me. Ill buy you a beer. Ok?

hoyle21
07-22-2012, 01:10 PM
I live in the burbs and avoid Detroit like the plague. Nothing but jigaboos and Chaldeans that would kill their mother for their own cell phone store left in Detroit.

Actually, there are a few restaurants that are worth the trip now and again.

DetMuscle
07-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Ahh so ur in the area. Pm me. Anytime. Ill come out to where u are. Take it to pm

Mkpaint
07-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Had blood drawn this morning should get results back early next week. Will post when they come in.

kobefan234
07-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Did you use Labcorp?

Mkpaint
07-27-2012, 03:32 AM
Yes labcorp

kobefan234
07-27-2012, 12:57 PM
do they cap the test at 1500 ng/dl ?

MULCH63
07-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes labcorp

I thought u could have results within 24hrs...?

kobefan234
07-27-2012, 08:48 PM
I thought u could have results within 24hrs...?

I think that's only monday-thursday .

dirtbiker666
07-27-2012, 11:05 PM

Ahhh i love you .....have you been to the sponsor forums lately ?? Funny shit going over there people are suckin tuggin and fucking some of the sponsors

malfeasance
08-01-2012, 07:40 AM
I think that's only monday-thursday .

ok, it is now the middle of the next week.

kobefan234
08-01-2012, 02:08 PM
ok, it is now the middle of the next week.

LOL
I think the results are not to good. I hope I am wrong...

tinyshrek
08-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Ahhh i love you .....have you been to the sponsor forums lately ?? Funny shit going over there people are suckin tuggin and fucking some of the sponsors

Dude you have never touched gear! Shut your fuckin mouth poser

- SHREK

weightslayer
08-01-2012, 07:06 PM
so what's up? results yet or what?

hoyle21
08-02-2012, 03:27 AM
I have a feeling we aren't going to see anything here.

weightslayer
08-02-2012, 07:28 AM
hmmmm...going on almost three weeks for the results? i pm'd him to get the scoop but he's not answering.

weightslayer
08-02-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm sure everything will come back good though guys. MLG seems like he's really on the ball.

kobefan234
08-02-2012, 04:37 PM

This

MULCH63
08-03-2012, 08:41 AM

Maybe someone got to him. Ya know quiet him up...?

Coop817
08-04-2012, 04:02 AM
My guess, and i could be wrong is...test came back bad, he contacted MLG (as he should) and they are working it out....
I wanted to edit this - I'm not saying he shouldnt post results..he should, thats what this forum is for....just that the sponsor should always be given a chance to make it right....

heavyiron
08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
My guess, and i could be wrong is...test came back bad, he contacted MLG (as he should) and they are working it out....
I wanted to edit this - I'm not saying he shouldnt post results..he should, thats what this forum is for....just that the sponsor should always be given a chance to make it right....

This is exactly what happened.

hoyle21
08-04-2012, 08:50 AM
This is exactly what happened.

That's 2 for 2 on bad tests if that's correct. Also, the only blood tests I've seen for this company. I'm sure the members would like to see some transparency on what is being done to correct this problem.

We shouldn't need blood tests to ensure products are as advertised. As of now I would say MLG is not G2G and ordering is not recommended.

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Except the fact that this guy hasn't posted at all on any section lately...

- SHREK

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 09:37 AM
That's 2 for 2 on bad tests if that's correct. Also, the only blood tests I've seen for this company. I'm sure the members would like to see some transparency on what is being done to correct this problem.

We shouldn't need blood tests to ensure products are as advertised. As of now I would say MLG is not G2G and ordering is not recommended.

As of now I would say don't listen to a word this guy says until he actually contributes and posts some bloods for his gear... :hater:

- SHREK

malfeasance
08-04-2012, 09:39 AM

Hoyle21, I am the guy that posted the first result, and I am not quite sure I agree with you on "ordering is not recommended." Keep in mind that this second test was being done with testosterone that had been ordered before my results came out.

mlg said he is taking steps to address this, and I believe he will.

I would still like to see the results posted (which is why I never liked the new rule about contacting the source first, even though I did abide by the rule, as it obviously discourages people from posting results).

I am eager to see new results from posters ordering after this issue came to light.

Please keep in mind that there are so few results here following the protocol that you are probably going to encounter similar results with almost any source.

How many good test results are there following the protocol? One? Is everybody ordering from that same manufacturer?

I look forward to more results, from newer mlg products and from others. New results following the protocol, that is.

hoyle21
08-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Hoyle21, I am the guy that posted the first result, and I am not quite sure I agree with you on "ordering is not recommended." Keep in mind that this second test was being done with testosterone that had been ordered before my results came out.

mlg said he is taking steps to address this, and I believe he will.

I would still like to see the results posted (which is why I never liked the new rule about contacting the source first, even though I did abide by the rule, as it obviously discourages people from posting results).

I am eager to see new results from posters ordering after this issue came to light.

Please keep in mind that there are so few results here following the protocol that you are probably going to encounter similar results with almost any source.

How many good test results are there following the protocol? One? Is everybody ordering from that same manufacturer?

I look forward to more results, from newer mlg products and from others. New results following the protocol, that is.

Which is why I mentioned some transparency to see how this problem is being addressed. In the original thread that you started everyone that represents MLG actually tried arguing that blood test results don't even mean anything. As if we are all retarded or something. Between that reaction and now this thread, I just don't trust this company. They are very quick to deny, belittle, and flame. That sets off warning sirens every time.

hoyle21
08-04-2012, 10:21 AM
As of now I would say don't listen to a word this guy says until he actually contributes and posts some bloods for his gear... :hater:

- SHREK

I'm on 200mgs Watson Test C. You really want to see bloods for that?

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Which is why I mentioned some transparency to see how this problem is being addressed. In the original thread that you started everyone that represents MLG actually tried arguing that blood test results don't even mean anything. As if we are all retarded or something. Between that reaction and now this thread, I just don't trust this company. They are very quick to deny, belittle, and flame. That sets off warning sirens every time.

This is completely false... They agreed with heavy and said they will check their product. THEN sent out samples for members to try for free! Who else has done this??? I think your just mentally handicapped

- SHREK

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm on 200mgs Watson Test C. You really want to see bloods for that?

Yes I do because according to heavy's method ExPhys results came out lower as well. So spend the 50 bucks and get it done big guy

- SHREK

hoyle21
08-04-2012, 10:32 AM
This is completely false... They agreed with heavy and said they will check their product. THEN sent out samples for members to try for free! Who else has done this??? I think your just mentally handicapped

- SHREK

Every company that has had bad test results has done it. The only other questionable results were from Z.
He even gave refunds for the bunk HGH

hoyle21
08-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Yes I do because according to heavy's method ExPhys results came out lower as well. So spend the 50 bucks and get it done big guy

- SHREK

I'm on TRT, I'll just ask my Dr for them. I have an appointment later this month. Good enough?

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Good shit

- SHREK

heavyiron
08-04-2012, 11:44 AM

- SHREK

I think ex's results were pretty damn close to control. The last 2 results from mlg were half of expected or worse. I would not classify ex's results anywhere near mlg's. I have already seen the OP's results and they are not good. I sincerely hope mlg can turn this around. He seems like he is willing to do what it takes so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

vicious 13
08-04-2012, 12:38 PM
I see too many guys saying MLg is good to go when labs say otherwise there are a bunch of guys testing right now though right

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 12:50 PM
I think ex's results were pretty damn close to control. The last 2 results from mlg were half of expected or worse. I would not classify ex's results anywhere near mlg's. I have already seen the OP's results and they are not good. I sincerely hope mlg can turn this around. He seems like he is willing to do what it takes so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

And your right heavy. Just like you told me its for the greater good. I can't combat test results. I just pray that all the other sponsors get in this mug so we can all see the other labs true colors as well... Oh man that would be interesting

- SHREK

malfeasance
08-04-2012, 01:21 PM
And your right heavy. Just like you told me its for the greater good. I can't combat test results. I just pray that all the other sponsors get in this mug so we can all see the other labs true colors as well... Oh man that would be interesting

- SHREK

Shrek,

Seriously, man, take 28 days, order test E or C from somebody else, follow the protocol #1 28 day "cycle," and post up the results. We really need more people doing this. There are so many people here that every potential source could be checked within two months.

malfeasance

tinyshrek
08-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Shrek,

Seriously, man, take 28 days, order test E or C from somebody else, follow the protocol #1 28 day "cycle," and post up the results. We really need more people doing this. There are so many people here that every potential source could be checked within two months.

malfeasance

I will in time brother, right now I am enjoying my blast of MLG EQ, test E and Tren E. I will come the end of October/November time frame. Time to grow now

- SHREK

Mkpaint
08-04-2012, 04:19 PM
i will say that i believe mlg is trying to make adjustments to make things right.

kobefan234
08-05-2012, 01:32 AM
i will say that i believe mlg is trying to make adjustments to make things right.

what do you mean by "making things right" ?

I ordered three bottles of test E from MLG after my Gen-Shi labs came back low after only testing 72 hours later. I can shoot 300 mg and then go for a blood test but I have a feeling that it will come back low. I have taken 5 250mg test e shots from MLG.. :(

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/alexiqbal/IMG_0727.jpg

vicious 13
08-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Shrek so is ur MLg gear gtg

tinyshrek
08-05-2012, 07:40 AM
I love it!! Tren E has kicked in full blast! Drying out by the day and getting stronger. Only running 250mg EW and I have morning wood every morning. So no libido issues whatsoever. Almost 3 weeks in now

- SHREK

tinyshrek
08-05-2012, 07:41 AM
250mg of test e that is

- SHREK

MULCH63
08-05-2012, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=tinyshrek;2904756]I love it!! Tren E has kicked in full blast! Drying out by the day and getting stronger. Only running 250mg EW and I have morning wood every morning. So no libido issues whatsoever. Almost 3 weeks in now

Well I'm pinning some of MLG's Tren A for a week now and we will see. Ya know this senario of defending someone based on feelings is just wrong. Never forget Unclem. Where is he at know.

He maybe MLG has two stocks. Good and not so good.

The Bicep
08-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Hate to see people not get what they pay for. Glad to see this testing taking place. This creates somewhat of a buyers guide.
I would personally try to steer clear of any labs that ever had problems, if possible.

weightslayer
08-06-2012, 05:49 AM
unfortunatly every UGL runs into this from time to time so you'll never find a lab thats never had any issues.

StrongEctoGenes
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
hopefully everything gets sorted out. i was going to do a run and post bloodwork (free samples never offered) but after much research i think il wait until everything clears up before putting in my order. i dont doubt mlg but im need to see positive test results before i spend the cash which doesnt grow on trees for me. on another note, mlg has great customer service overall and ive gotten responses back on all questions almost immediately.

HammerStrength902
08-07-2012, 06:40 PM
I've been on MLG Test E for 4 weeks as of tomorrow. No orals were taken. (I did technically take dbol the first 5 days, but quit after a weird reaction.) My bench is up 60 lbs from 225 for 2, to 285 for 1 yesterday, 275x4. Every single lift has sky rocketed so far, and I beat a personal best every day on almost every exercise. I have no bloods, but my results speak for themselves so far. You guys can take it for what its worth.

Pumped340
08-09-2012, 01:48 PM
For you guys trying his tren A did your labels look like the pics above or different? Also what was the color like and how were your results? I have 2 vials of Tren A from him....one is the old label and light colored (about the same color as the Test E) and the other is the new label and dark. Not sure what to think.

Intense
08-09-2012, 02:52 PM
For you guys trying his tren A did your labels look like the pics above or different? Also what was the color like and how were your results? I have 2 vials of Tren A from him....one is the old label and light colored (about the same color as the Test E) and the other is the new label and dark. Not sure what to think.

Different oils

vicious 13
08-09-2012, 02:57 PM
When r test results coming

HammerStrength902
08-09-2012, 03:59 PM
I have some test results coming tomorrow. I did not follow protocol 100%, but blood test was taken at 29 days on, 4 days after last injection.

Pumped340
08-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Different oils

As in the powder was mixed with different oils but still tren powder? I thought I had read that all tren was supposed to be dark for some reason. Any experience with MLG tren? I have only heard good things, so I definitely do not want people to read this and think its fake because I honestly have no idea, hopefully they're both good.

mlg
08-10-2012, 01:16 PM
the color of the tren varies from batch to batch. the carrier oil and the batch of powder itself can affect the color
mlg

SCAGNETTI
08-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Got my TD

Scagnetti

SCAGNETTI
08-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Anybody get bloodwork done out of state by privatemd?
I live in one of the states they do not provide services in, and want to get bloods done.

Would there be a problem with my billing address being in a state they cannot provide services to?

Scagnetti

malfeasance
08-14-2012, 06:41 AM
I've been on MLG Test E for 4 weeks as of tomorrow. No orals were taken. (I did technically take dbol the first 5 days, but quit after a weird reaction.) My bench is up 60 lbs from 225 for 2, to 285 for 1 yesterday, 275x4. Every single lift has sky rocketed so far, and I beat a personal best every day on almost every exercise. I have no bloods, but my results speak for themselves so far. You guys can take it for what its worth.
Just goes to show doses do not have to be sky high to make great gains. Careful with those shoulders as you progress on the bench.

hoyle21
08-14-2012, 04:42 PM

- SHREK

Dr. Appointment is tomorrow. I'll ask for a copy. This will be with 200 mgs Watson test cyp with no AI or HCG. 7 days after last inject.

SCAGNETTI
08-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Hoyle,,is that 200mg/week hrt? I am interested to see where your numbers are.

In other news, privatemdlabs said that it is not a problem ordering the test online and driving to an out of state labcorp collection center for the test, they told me it was common in my state.

I will be running mlg test p and test e about 6 weeks from now. It will not be according to protocol.

Scagnetti

treed
08-15-2012, 01:17 AM
why can't you guys just get the oils themselves tested?
would solve all debates.

topkigtropin
08-15-2012, 02:13 AM
so cool

weightslayer
08-15-2012, 04:54 AM
would solve all debates.
Seriously bro you should really research before you ask questions like this.

SCAGNETTI
08-15-2012, 05:52 AM
would solve all debates.

Really !!

Scagnetti

hoyle21
08-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Dr. Appointment is tomorrow. I'll ask for a copy. This will be with 200 mgs Watson test cyp with no AI or HCG. 7 days after last inject.

BigKevKris
08-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Very interesting

Mkpaint
08-15-2012, 08:57 AM
wow thought it would be much higher

hoyle21
08-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Yes, it's low. If you look at some of my other post you will see I have a lump under my left nipple. I feel I am aromatizing to estrogen at a higher than normal rate. I have some GenShi arimidex I'm going to start taking and retest in around 8 weeks. I want to see if that makes a difference.

It might also give us something else to look at when we see low lab results.

malfeasance
08-15-2012, 11:20 AM
You did not get estrogen numbers with your bloodwork?

hoyle21
08-15-2012, 11:22 AM
You did not get estrogen numbers with your bloodwork?

Unfortunately No. I didn't do this solo, my Dr ordered the blood work. I might have to educate him a bit.

treed
08-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Seriously bro you should really research before you ask questions like this.

in the original post he stated that getting blood work would let us know how much test is in the mlg gear.
my point was that an individual's blood work would not exactly let you know how much test is in the gear?
testing the shit itself would let you know how much test is in it?
what am i missing here?

weightslayer
08-18-2012, 06:46 AM
in the original post he stated that getting blood work would let us know how much test is in the mlg gear.
my point was that an individual's blood work would not exactly let you know how much test is in the gear?
what am i missing here?
and my point was why dont you research around a little and find us a lab where someone can just send their illegal drugs to so they can test them for them, and send back the results.

teezhay
08-18-2012, 08:30 PM
what am i missing here?

This man is clearly not considering the ramifications of what he's suggesting we do.

and my point was why dont you research around a little and find us a lab where someone can just send their illegal drugs to so they can test them for them, and send back the results.

Do you think there's any way to get my insurance to cover this methamphetamine purity test?

NOTE:

I wanted to post a quick message here about MLG, with a brief reality check. It's not uncommon for even major global pharmaceutical manufacturers to issue a product recall due to a fuck up in a lab, bottling facility, packaging plant, etc. Shit happens and it doesn't really matter whether you're picking up a prescription at the pharmacy, buying something OTC, or getting some vials from an underground operation. It just happens, and there isn't much you can do about it. What I know from personal experience about MLG is they don't question customers who have complaints - their primary concern is ensuring you get exactly what you paid for, and that it's exactly what you wanted it to be. I've said it before and I'll say it here - I've never felt comfortable referring a friend to an AAS source, because I tend to think I'd feel partially responsible if they got ripped off. MLG is the only AAS source I've ever recommended to my two closest friends, precisely because I know that shit won't happen.

Anyway, that's my two cents do with it what you will.

treed
08-18-2012, 09:30 PM

they exist.
had it done before.
wasn't trying to start an argument or anything man was just saying you can get oils tested without questions being asked, but of course you have to pay a little for it.

effinrob
08-23-2012, 04:22 PM
they exist.
had it done before.
wasn't trying to start an argument or anything man was just saying you can get oils tested without questions being asked, but of course you have to pay a little for it.

I'd like no of said labs...

weightslayer
08-24-2012, 06:31 AM
yeah i PM'd him for said labs over a week ago and guess what...no response.

treed
08-25-2012, 09:45 PM
yeah i PM'd him for said labs over a week ago and guess what...no response.

jeez guys, i dont spend every moment of my life on here, lol.
i had it done at west virginia university research lab.
students did the testing, it was spectrum analysis. i have a fam member that works there, not saying where or doing what due to privacy, but they asked what it was and if i wanted to remain anonymous. they took samples and did the test, results in 7 days.
paid for costs.

treed
08-25-2012, 09:46 PM
i have an image but i can't figure out how to add it?
says from url, i just have the image file on my computer?

treed
08-25-2012, 09:48 PM
ok, here you go,
this is from tren enanthate
says basically that it contains 270mg/ml of tren and the other 30mg is oil, ba, etc..

had it done on several things.

MULCH63
08-26-2012, 05:37 PM
ok, here you go,
says basically that it contains 270mg/ml of tren and the other 30mg is oil, ba, etc..

Can you clearify something for me maybe sorry if I'm being stupid. Is this 270mg per ml..? Who's Tren...MLG?

treed
08-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Can you clearify something for me maybe sorry if I'm being stupid. Is this 270mg per ml..? Who's Tren...MLG?

lol, sorry man i wrote that wrong.
ok it means that the molecular weight of the chemical is 270 and the molecule is in the amount it should be.
i dont really know how to explain it exactly but, the tren is 200mg/ml and on the left of the sheet is the precentage, the molecule shows up in 100% of the 200mg, so basically it means that it is what it is supposed to be. had it been underdosed it would be lower on the percentages. and the weight would have been lower.
it means that the tren is somewhere between 190mg/ml and 210mg/ml.

i tested some test e 300 too, it showed that the test was somewhere between 270mg/ml and 305mg/ml.
both were good news. means it has what it is supposed to have.

was a brew of someone i know.

effinrob
08-28-2012, 07:57 AM
wow thats actually pretty cool i wonder if any joe can walk into a university with an anonymous substance and remain anonymous and have product a and product b tested... with out the fear of the police waiting for u when u come for ur results

carterwburke
08-30-2012, 07:10 AM
I'd like no of said labs...

This will be offered soon. The couple that owns the lab have a spectrophotometer that will allow them to test exactly how much test is in a product down to some ridiculously minute +/-. There setting up standards for the testing now and I cant wait to see some results. Its called Nano drop 2000. Heres the link Spectrophotometer Assessment of Testosterone Dosing Levels (http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/865-Spectrophotometer-Assessment-of-Testosterone-Dosing-Levels)

effinrob
08-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Sweet!!!!

Roaddkingg
10-22-2012, 03:26 PM
ok, here you go,

Well then this shows his tren E to be overdosed.
The tren E I have says 200mgs and if I'm getting 270mgs I think thats pretty sweet personally.
He had said that his newer stuff would be dosed higher than what was labeled.

Roaddkingg
10-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Well then this shows his tren E to be overdosed.
The tren E I have says 200mgs and if I'm getting 270mgs I think thats pretty sweet personally.
He had said that his newer stuff would be dosed higher than what was labeled.

After looking back I misread, sorry about that.
You stated this was a brew of a friend of yours.
Back to the MLG issue.
I am taking his gear at this time and running a log.
I'm only on day 22 and plan for a 3 month run with MLG gear. I dont have blood work to back up my opinions but I feel everything is progressing as it should.
Most injects take 3-5 weeks to really hit so when I feel a huge increase in my strength all will know about it.
MLG had stated he spoke to heavy and if there was a issue earlier it was being resolved.
I have faith that all products are as advertized and I am going to be the guinea pig to at least give my opinions based on what I am doing.