• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Titanya - David, note below

MJ23

World's Greatest Lovea
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Titanya - I really did not meant to be hostile - I thought of it as a chronology of some sort - but clearly it was taken out of a context

so My bad

and David - clearly, there is some kind of a problem here.. but hey FUCK it

my bad

Please understand that this is a one time offer - U either see where I am coming from.. or fuck OFF :flipoff: :grin:

Our little MJ is growing up...:sob:

into a big fag.

I am glad I can count on you two to provide me with your insightful input

Now.. fuck off:D

Originally posted by MJ23 Now.. fuck off:D

You should make that your sig. It could say something like: "I am NOT a fag now...........fuck off." :D

More like: "I'm a fag, and a rather big, flaming one, but I don't feel comfortable talking about it....so please, fuck off.:hehe:

OK MJ, notice the name of the guy who made that last post, "DaMayor". It was not ALBOB, it was "DaMayor". So, who are you gonna say "Go fuck off" to? :confused:

Originally posted by ALBOB
OK MJ, notice the name of the guy who made that last post, "DaMayor". It was not ALBOB, it was "DaMayor". So, who are you gonna say "Go fuck off" to? :confused:

Albob, it really does not matter what MJ has to say to anyone. That is just a fact of his insignificance.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rusty
Albob, it really does not matter what MJ has to say to anyone. That is just a fact of his insignificance.:rolleyes:

Maybe, but his starting of this thread was an honestly nice gesture and I don't want to be the one to piss all over it. True, I did dribble a bit, but at my age you have to make allowances.
:shrug:

I already told him to Fuck Off....but clearly thats not working:rolleyes:

Besides, with a FAG like IP on his tail....

Well, I made my point:D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MJ23
I already told him to Fuck Off....but clearly thats not working:rolleyes:

Besides, with a FAG like IP on his tail....

Well, I made my point:D

WHO???????:rolleyes:

I too thought it was a wonderfully warm and fuzzy gesture on MJ's part. (smirk) We should all be so kind to one another. (simper) Life is too short to expend valuable energy bashing each other. (leer) we should all be ashamed of ourselves. (snicker) We have nothing greater than our friendship! (chuckle chuckle) We should embrace each other's diversity, and hold high those comrades who are in need! (turning blue) Here! Here! AlBob! Your words have touched our hearts and forever inspired us to Do Da Right Ting!
MJ, my brother in slam-dom, to you I offer my most sincere appologies. (sniffle sniffle) If I have slighted thee, I am sorry. (Besides, Rusty's the one who said you were a fag.:funny: )

I didn't say anything...YET:p

Like mentioned previously,MJ this is a nice gesture!!!
We'' ll just have to see if the parties (Titanya and Dave)
will accept,I would ,but I'm not the one that got flammed...

MJ,expecting something???:moon: :mean: :funny:

Originally posted by DaMayor
I too thought it was a wonderfully warm and fuzzy gesture on MJ's part. (smirk) We should all be so kind to one another. (simper) Life is too short to expend valuable energy bashing each other. (leer) we should all be ashamed of ourselves. (snicker) We have nothing greater than our friendship! (chuckle chuckle) We should embrace each other's diversity, and hold high those comrades who are in need! (turning blue) Here! Here! AlBob! Your words have touched our hearts and forever inspired us to Do Da Right Ting!
MJ, my brother in slam-dom, to you I offer my most sincere appologies. (sniffle sniffle) If I have slighted thee, I am sorry. (Besides, Rusty's the one who said you were a fag.:funny: )

U must have time to spare.....:rolleyes:

What the hell, nobody here should complain about not having enough time...

Dero.. No I am expecting nothing:flipoff: :)

That's pretty big of ya MJ, right on bro :thumb:

:flipoff: It's just so rare that one actually gets to see something that takes a bit of moral around here, especially hanging around you assholes all day, so I thought I'd commend it.

winecoolers :grumble: fucking prick :p

:scratch: sorry to go against the tide here, but I don't understand. I don't really see the apology. I think it'd be best if you'd go back and erase the comment u made and all will be well.

IML Gear Cream!
Titanya - I really did not meant to be hostile - I thought of it as a chronology of some sort - but clearly it was taken out of a context

so My bad

and David - clearly, there is some kind of a problem here.. but hey FUCK it

my bad

Please understand that this is a one time offer - U either see where I am coming from.. or fuck OFF :flipoff: :grin:

Well fuck! a one time offer and me without my fucking coupon book!

MJ.. I'm not a touchy person, i know how to laugh at a good joke even if its at my expense. But what u said was not intended as a good joke.. or even a fucked up bad joke. You spoke out of spite and u had every intention for your words to come across as offensive. I took nothing out of context. Maybe if u were a bigger person than that you could have just played the game for what it was instead of trying to take things to a personal level. With all due respect, MJ, your full of shit. I know exactly where your coming from, so don't even try to pass this thing off for something that it isn't. I highly doubt your sencirity and I will not commend such actions.

This is just my opinion so take it for what it's worth.

Tit & Cronno............MJ did see the error in what he posted and not everyone says they are sorry the same way. And no, I'm not sticking up for him.

I concur.
Besides, the joint temper tantrum is quite out of character for either of you. What gives? :shrug:

i just suggest that he take down what he said :shrug: he's not going to say "I'm sorry," and I think that's his own weakness. But he did publicly try to humiliate titanya at a personal level so the least he can do is personally apologize. Saying "my bad" isn't what she's looking for

Last time I checked, "my bad" was simply a less formal version of "I'm sorry".
Now, as much as I hate to do it, I am going to stand up for MJ ........I say that his appology was more than adequate considering the arena, and the company, in which it was given.
Secondly, I think you're being a bit childish about the whole event. So drop a pair and get over it.:cool:

Originally posted by Titanya
With all due respect, MJ, your full of shit. I know exactly where your coming from, so don't even try to pass this thing off for something that it isn't. I highly doubt your sencirity and I will not commend such actions.

I honestly tried to be sincere and illustrate that I truly felt bad for what I said..

but clearly that was a waste of my time

I called you out and I was wrong for that, but you just did the exact same thing.. and now your boyfriend is calling out my so called weakness....

But I did commit the INITIAL INSULT

therefore, I aplogize for judging your character merely on the basis of sarcastic posts

THIS IS MY PEACE

MJ

please tell me what is childish about a. being offended by an offensive remark, b. requesting a sincere apology and/or c. sticking up for my girlfriend, in which case if I didn't then I wouldn't have the balls to "drop a pair" and get over it. I doubt that a one of you would respect me if I looked the other way during a confrontation that she is involved in.

and for what it's worth, MJ I think, while it was a sketchy one, that your latest apology was better, but I still suggest that you take down what you said. It wasn't funny or it at least doesn't appear to be taken as such. No harm done, and I do appreciate your effort.

MJ23, you have my respect in that you stepped up and apologized a couple of times now. Good for you. :thumb:

I suggest everyone just realize the "funny" attacks got a little out of hand, take a step back, and relax for a minute. I certainly don't like to see good people become angry with each other over a misunderstanding.:cool:

I honestly tried to be sincere and illustrate that I truly felt bad for what I said..

but clearly that was a waste of my time

I called you out and I was wrong for that, but you just did the exact same thing.. and now your boyfriend is calling out my so called weakness....

But I did commit the INITIAL INSULT

therefore, I aplogize for judging your character merely on the basis of sarcastic posts

THIS IS MY PEACE

MJ

I make my peace as well. I'm willing to put it behind me

Back