• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

On TRT and need some thoughts ASAP

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had my test levels checked about 4 years ago and it was in the mid 200's. My doctor put me on Androgel. Rough times came and I had to stop taking it due to cost. I recently had my bloodwork done again and it was 130's. My doctor started 200mg Depo Testosterone every 3 weeks. I went in for labs Saturday after being on for 12 weeks and got a call today saying my levels have dropped to 94! YES 94! How is this possible? My doctor is going to refer me to an endocrinologist to get help. I am anxious and concerned. I dont get why my levels went down and not up with the TRT. Until I get some medical help (soon) I wanted to know if anyone has a clue what might be going on besides the obvious that I'm probably shut down hard. Its been probably 6-8 years since I played with any gear and I never ran long or hard cycles.

Thanks

Basically your doctor doesn't know what he/she is doing. Test depot needs to be injected once a week.

I'm on 200 mgs a week.

Your levels are spiking, shutting you down and then you are out making your levels drop more.

Hopefully the endo gets you fixed.

200mg every 3 weeks is way too long IMO and your blood levels will not be stable at all..

At the very least you should be on 100mg per wk this will def keep blood levels stable

When was your last injection prior or in relation to you getting bloods..1 or 2 weeks before bloods?

200mg every 3 weeks is way too long IMO and your blood levels will not be stable at all..

At the very least you should be on 100mg per wk this will def keep blood levels stable

When was your last injection prior or in relation to you getting bloods..1 or 2 weeks before bloods?

Blood work was done after being on for 12 weeks the day of what would be the next injection. So three weeks after the last injection my levels are 94. I would have thought 200mg a week would have been more realistic. When I was on Androgel at 4 pumps a day I was testing at like 600-800. I have eczema and so that gel makes for a rouch time with skin issues. Not to mention its a pain in the ass to put on and the risk of transfering to others in bed etc.. I hope to get into an endo here this week or next. Whatever happens I need to fix this ASAP. I display just about every symptom known to low testosterone.

Blood work was done after being on for 12 weeks the day of what would be the next injection. So three weeks after the last injection my levels are 94. I would have thought 200mg a week would have been more realistic. When I was on Androgel at 4 pumps a day I was testing at like 600-800. I have eczema and so that gel makes for a rouch time with skin issues. Not to mention its a pain in the ass to put on and the risk of transfering to others in bed etc.. I hope to get into an endo here this week or next. Whatever happens I need to fix this ASAP. I display just about every symptom known to low testosterone.

Your fix is very easy. Testosterone has a half life of 7 day's. So the max you want to inject is once per week. You are basically crashing your levels when waiting longer than that. Ideally you should inject every 3.5 day's. Max is once every 7 day's.

I had my test levels checked about 4 years ago and it was in the mid 200's. My doctor put me on Androgel. Rough times came and I had to stop taking it due to cost. I recently had my bloodwork done again and it was 130's. My doctor started 200mg Depo Testosterone every 3 weeks. I went in for labs Saturday after being on for 12 weeks and got a call today saying my levels have dropped to 94! YES 94! How is this possible? My doctor is going to refer me to an endocrinologist to get help. I am anxious and concerned. I dont get why my levels went down and not up with the TRT. Until I get some medical help (soon) I wanted to know if anyone has a clue what might be going on besides the obvious that I'm probably shut down hard. Its been probably 6-8 years since I played with any gear and I never ran long or hard cycles.

Thanks

find a TRT clinic and get on the right amount of test, you need at least 200mg per week.

this one has been recommended to me: Hormone Replacement | Envizion Medical

You just need a doctor that knows wtf he is doing. Every 3 weeks? no wonder your levels are going crazy.

So latest news is I see an endo tomorrow morning. I'll report back what he says or does about this. I'd prefer at home injections so I dont have to pay some doctor to service me once a week. Is there any benefit or drawback to disclosing prior steroid use to this endo?

I don't know for sure, but if you disclose prior steroid use they may try to jump start your system instead of TRT.

So latest news is I see an endo tomorrow morning. I'll report back what he says or does about this. I'd prefer at home injections so I dont have to pay some doctor to service me once a week. Is there any benefit or drawback to disclosing prior steroid use to this endo?

I would just leave it out, I have very little faith in Doctors' knowledge these days especially when it comes to steroid use and trt.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok well I mentioned using pro hormones before they were made illegal. Basically to imply that might have had impact on my natural levels. Did labs and everything aside from my test levels are fine. So nothing wrong with my pituitary gland that might be causing this. Basically for now he upped the Test dose to 200mg every other week. Check back in 8 weeks. Based on where my levels are I am going to assume that will still show a low, or low normal reading at best. I suggested 200mg every week and he wanted to start with less and said typically weekly injections are 100mg. I am not going to settle for some low end of normal testosterone levels at my age. So that is where we stand. More waiting to do more labs.

Are you at least going to get to pin the 100mg a week in two dosages? So your levels arent roller coastering

Caleb I can pin however to dose it. It?s written to pin 200mg test cypionate every two weeks. I was thinking about just pinning 100mg every week. It will be interesting to see where this takes my double digit numbers. I REALLY hope my doctor gets me into the 800-1000 range. I will not be satisfied with the low end of normal.

The other thing that I found funny is when I told him I was doing quad injections he said he preferred I pin in glutes. He said there are too many nerves and veins I can hit in the quads. I told him I aspirate so that risks are minimal. He then told me the 22g 1" was fine for glute injections. I'm nowhere near lean enough to IM inject properly in the glutes with a 1" pin. I asked if that would get it deep enough in the muscle and he replied that even if it gets into the fat it will be fine. Needless to say I'll be ordering me some 22g 1.5" needles to start hitting glutes at some point. I told him I will rotate my delts into the mix and he strongly discouraged this. So after hearing that nonsense I figured I'd refrain from asking about other spot injections...lol

100mg per wk is true TRT

At 200mg every other week you will feel like shit towards the end of the 2nd week...

Same shit happened to me until my endo switched it to 100mg every week

I'm on trt and 100mg per week I think also is the way to go. I also strongly believe pin in glutes only. It's expensive to get what we want through our doctors and clinics, and almost impossible to get the amount we truly desire. I want 400-800mgs of test per week for my happiness. I know me better they anyone else, and I enjoy 800mgs per week.

100/w only put me at 300 which the doc thinks is just peachy. So I went to a real TRT doc and rolling much better now.

If 100mg/w puts me at 300 I will be moving on. I will accept nothing less than a level in the 800+ range. At this point I've started getting some of the unpleasant sexual sides. Like going soft half way through sex... Can't use the sorry I been drinking excuse when she knows you're sober. It gets real old!

Realistically I dont see any TRT doctor giving more than 200mg/week. I'd assume that would put you at 800-1000 in someone like myself that is starting with less than 100.

Just go see another clinic? I thought over there you had TRT clinics where you can send labs and they send you the prescription on the mail? I'm hearing some people get like 250mg test and 100mg deca every week lol.

Just go see another clinic? I thought over there you had TRT clinics where you can send labs and they send you the prescription on the mail? I'm hearing some people get like 250mg test and 100mg deca every week lol.

I am tempted to look into that, however if I am not mistaken they charge you a lot more than retail price for the drugs. So sure you can get it, but at what cost? Its not out of the question. If I can get my regular doctor to keep me on 200mg and I get toss another 250mg on top of that I'd probably be satisfied...assuming it doesn't cost me $500 a month to do it.

Caleb I can pin however to dose it. It?s written to pin 200mg test cypionate every two weeks. I was thinking about just pinning 100mg every week. It will be interesting to see where this takes my double digit numbers. I REALLY hope my doctor gets me into the 800-1000 range. I will not be satisfied with the low end of normal.

The other thing that I found funny is when I told him I was doing quad injections he said he preferred I pin in glutes. He said there are too many nerves and veins I can hit in the quads. I told him I aspirate so that risks are minimal. He then told me the 22g 1" was fine for glute injections. I'm nowhere near lean enough to IM inject properly in the glutes with a 1" pin. I asked if that would get it deep enough in the muscle and he replied that even if it gets into the fat it will be fine. Needless to say I'll be ordering me some 22g 1.5" needles to start hitting glutes at some point. I told him I will rotate my delts into the mix and he strongly discouraged this. So after hearing that nonsense I figured I'd refrain from asking about other spot injections...lol

lol, he sounds very informative and helpful! *sarcasm*

IML Gear Cream!
Damn...100mg ew puts me in the mid 500's around 7-8 days out...

lol, he sounds very informative and helpful! *sarcasm*

Yeah pretty much. Oh well as long as he works with me on the dosing and writes the scripts I'll let his lack of common injection knowledge slide. Pretty bad when an endocrinologist doesn't know proper injection techniques.

Envizion, can you PM me cost on meds etc... I had visit the site when Prince had posted the link above however I was unable to find anything about pricing for any services or meds. Also do the meds have to be purchased through the clinic or does the Dr. write a script for it that can be filled locally? Thanks

How about you just order some test online. Do your own injections and your own lab work. No need to go to the doc or endocrine to grt that checked. Search for labcorp and do it yourself. Your docs are clearly annoying as shit giving you women doses of test. Get your own test, pin yourself, test yourself. Easy as that......

How about you just order some test online. Do your own injections and your own lab work. No need to go to the doc or endocrine to grt that checked. Search for labcorp and do it yourself. Your docs are clearly annoying as shit giving you women doses of test. Get your own test, pin yourself, test yourself. Easy as that......

Labs here dont do blood work by your own request. I've asked and labcorp here said they need a doctors order. I dont know why that is, but that is what I've been told. In addition the labs and meds through my insurance are butt cheap. What I need is to get a doctor that will aggressively dose my meds. I've learned through time that slow and steady does win the race. For work puposes I need to have legit Rx's for my meds so I dont risk a good thing.

After 1 month on 200mg every two weeks I am sitting pretty with a testosterone level of 125. Doctor just upped the dose to 150mg EW. I get tested again in 3 weeks. I really dont see it getting much higher. However what concerns me is my doctor saying he would like to see it get up to the normal range "of around 300". So that concerns me since that is the very low end of normal. I really want to be in the 700-1000 range on TRT. I'm not sure how to express that without sounding like I just want a legal never ending cycle...however I really dont think that is asking something unreasonable being it is within the "normal" range. So frustrated!

After 1 month on 200mg every two weeks I am sitting pretty with a testosterone level of 125. Doctor just upped the dose to 150mg EW. I get tested again in 3 weeks. I really dont see it getting much higher. However what concerns me is my doctor saying he would like to see it get up to the normal range "of around 300". So that concerns me since that is the very low end of normal. I really want to be in the 700-1000 range on TRT. I'm not sure how to express that without sounding like I just want a legal never ending cycle...however I really dont think that is asking something unreasonable being it is within the "normal" range. So frustrated!

I'd just assume be on my natty levels than 100mgs a week... You are opposed to maybe getting a second opinion?

I'd just assume be on my natty levels than 100mgs a week... You are opposed to maybe getting a second opinion?

Well my natural levels were on the floor like 114 and 94 in two seperate tests. I suppose they could give me some other drugs with efforts to get me jump started if that is even possible. Prior to now I have not taken anything for like 7 years. I am going to call around to get a second opinion, and seriously considering an anti-aging clinic where I can get on like 400mg test per week. I'd like this doctor to get me on 200+mg per week. At 100mg per week I'm at 125, and that is just not working, and the negative sides of low test are killing me!

Back