• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cost of testostorone

weightslayer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i had the talk with my doc today and he has decided to put me on 200mgs/week of test cynth but doesnt know how much it will cost to do that? i called the pharmacy and they quoted me out of pocket cost of $50.00 for 2 1 ml amps so thats like $250.00 for 10mls. my doc hasnt written the scripts yet, and he knows that i buy on the black market and said it might be cheaper for me to do that. I have good insurance and my co pays are usually 10-20 bucks. any thoughts here? thanks.

Medco is like $45 for 3 months worth. 13ml.

I pay $10 copay for 10ml through my doc and insurance. Insurance wont pay for HCG, HGH Adex or anyother shit that I use. I can get a script, but they wont pay.

so just got off the phone with my insurance provider. since i dont have coverage for self administer on my policy, the doctor would have to inject me at his office. i asked how much i would have to pay for the script they said i wouldnt be getting a script the doctor would be getting the script. so i asked well how much will it cost? she said it would cost me nothing just my copay for the office vist? does that sound right?

Your better off buying it on your own from a good source. test isnt expensive. 200mg a week using 10ml vial will last you 10 weeks. You shouldnt pay more that 60-70 bucks for 10 ML. At the most. But...reliable source is the key here. Just saying. Fuck going to the doc. What he doesnt think you can give a shot? LOL! He is making money for a pin prick plus what he is charging the insurance for each dose. Even with you just paying copay its more than a 10ml vial overall

sounds like you have a cool doctor though.. you should definitely go with black market if you want to lower your costs and save a lot of time on trips to the dr. office (time is money)

10 ML of 200mg/ml Watson is $113 at rite aid without insurance. I get it for 13. Either way, it's cheaper than Asia Pharma.

I get 10 ML of 200mg/ml Watson for $70.00 at Costco

This is the way to go if this price is without insurance... Get the script from your Dr... fill it at Costco...

==============
From personal experience... if you buy black market.. never never buy internationally... Even if you have a script you can get in trouble... trust me on this...

Not worth the trouble... get the Test from Costco... plus you'll know its always good...

and every pharmacy around me is going for $120.00 for 10mls without insurance. but shit if it's human grade i guess thats not to bad. 10 week cruises for $120.00.

yeah thanks bro i checked that out. but unfortunately as i posted, my insurance told me that the only option i have to have it covered is to do office injections. I dont have a costco near me. and like i said without insurance it's $50 per 2mls!

Tell your doc you want to inject yourself. I told mine I was very experienced and he said no problem. They try to sell you the gel, patch, creams, pellets, etc and I just tell them nope. I want cyp and I want to inject it myself. Never forget. You are the customer and the doc works for you.

and tell the doc you don't mind if he puts you as completed a visit every week on record for the shots (due to drug plan) and you will just do it at home ;-)

i'm pretty sure my doc would let me inject myself because we already had that conversation. i called Wal-Mart today and they have 10mls of cyp for $20.00....without insurance.....thats the ticket.

It's a goddamned travesty when a patient must risk criminal charges in order to procure something their doctor has deemed necessary for their health.

so i had the talk with my doc today and he has decided to put me on 200mgs/week of test cynth but doesnt know how much it will cost to do that? i called the pharmacy and they quoted me out of pocket cost of $50.00 for 2 1 ml amps so thats like $250.00 for 10mls. my doc hasnt written the scripts yet, and he knows that i buy on the black market and said it might be cheaper for me to do that. I have good insurance and my co pays are usually 10-20 bucks. any thoughts here? thanks.

its GMP price..now we can all see my shop prices are fantastic!

Why not a cream compounded at a pharmacy? I've been on 80mg per day for over a year......I had been off for a few weeks when I got retested (kind of on purpose lol) and he increased my dosage to 120mg per day. (Total LC/MS level was 248, not exactly sure what that means though) It cost me about 54.00 per month....not covered on my insurance but I think that's pretty reasonable.

I did check some of the other threads about estrogen levels and I rechecked my online test and the levels weren't listed. I messaged the Dr asking if they were checked and about elevated levels.

10ml vials are pretty reasonable....sounds like the walmart option you found is the ticket.

Back