• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for those of you watching American Idol- some questions

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
these two things have been bugging me since tuesday's airing and I'm wondering a couple things. First, I know most of the people are cheering whenever Ruben sings and all, but is the roaring sound in the backround people "booing" him? I think I even recall a sign in the audience that said "Boo-ben!" And also, what's up with that scrawny white geeky kid always feeling up on the hot blond chick? Yall noticed that? They totally had sex on the stage during the group song (and now I recall it happening in the past as well) and he kissed her on the cheek when she didn't get voted off. Ya know? And I don't even mean in a suave, discrete way. It was more of a "I wish your cheek was your vagina" kinda kiss.

Also, I was very surprised to see the Hercules guy go :eek:

Ruben's the man. Pure talent without all of the MTV "I'm perfect" bullshit. If they're Boo-ing..bunk 'em.

she's like... 12 or something :lol:

Originally posted by Crono1000
Also, I was very surprised to see the Hercules guy go :eek:

I've been waiting for him to go, he was one of the weaker talents. There are maybe one or two that maybe should have gone before him but that's it.

Ruben is the best talent-wise and Kim Caldwell is a hottie. or did I say that already?

Back