• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Labpe and Extreme Peptide, Same company?

LabPE is good to go. Used many of their peps and all were top quality. Shipping is insane fast as well.

Clear case of copy and paste. Not the same company, those words were hand written by the owner of EP when I worked for them, along with the terms which were hand written by the lawyer.

My tan is all the proof I need for their MT2...... Yeah Im a rep.....not like I am hiding that shit..... If you dont want opinions then dont ask for them....Why would ANYONE rep for a company with shitty products if they get compensation in the form of those SAME FUCKING PRODUCTS

Buying peptides wholesale is cheap... no reason for any resellers to sell crap so I wouldn't worry... vials come pre-filled and should be vacuum sealed from the manufacturers. They just pop their labels on them...
=========
Nobody in their right mind would rep for a crappy peptide company... too many good ones to work for... what makes them all different is their service... Fast/Reliable/Always in stock/Great Prices/Great customer service/and of course domestic...don't buy international and risk Customs B.S.

You mean someone else is actually being accused of being extreme peptide. Holy cow, look out the sky my fall. Someone one should do some updating.

Labpe creates their own.

Maybe they are an offshoot from their main peptide company with a different name but their site isn't like a normal peptide website for research. It's too specific for our needs.
Plus a normal Peptide company would show their manufacturing address within the contact info. So, I doubt they are the manufacturer.

Still, I plan to order from them...

Last edited:
I cant post question? Have you consider maybe I was considering them as a source seeing they are stating to be a US manufacturer?
Now go soft and go home or whatever you said.

Interesting to see a competitor in this thread trying to cast doubt....

"Go hard or go home"

Nah don't you know Twists alter ego is a sexy hot headed jealous Latina if he finds out he me severe of my unit and stick it in my ear!

Back