shearerr
08-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Any idea how to test Propionate?

DetMuscle
08-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Send it to a lab or pin it

shearerr
08-05-2012, 02:26 PM
hehe I know that I have to do this :) What I meant was whether there is some kind of protocol like for Enanthate and Cypionate.
I don't know any Lab willing to test UG Propionate in the U.S nor EU, but if you know of one pls let me know on my PM.

hypo_glycemic
08-05-2012, 02:29 PM
They don't have a place to do that anymore.

Pin it and draw bloods from Labcorp--following protocol

shearerr
08-05-2012, 02:49 PM
protocol?? am I dumb, blind or retarded that I can't find anything about prop protocol :p as I know half life of prop is a lot shorter than cyps and enants, so if I will follow the enanth protocol it will be pointless, won't it?

hypo_glycemic
08-05-2012, 03:05 PM
It's test. The ester is short. You can still get total T ng/dl with prop using a proper protocol??? I might be wrong? Maybe heavy can chime in..

malfeasance
08-06-2012, 07:54 AM
It would need a shorter time from last inject to blood draw. I have no idea how much shorter. It would also be a shorter timeline overall than 28 days, because it does not take as long to build up in the blood. Injecting once a week would be pointless with prop.

ordawg1
08-06-2012, 10:08 AM
No testing protocol that I am aware of with prop.-Thanks-OD

hypo_glycemic
08-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I think it would be a timing issue and doing the math regarding how fast the ester falls off to follow a protocol..

Heavy, I'll ask this is your Q&A or maybe chime in? I'm not exactly sure, but maybe OD is right?

shearerr
08-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Since neither of us have a clue, maybe we can get together to some consensus about it. According to some information I gathered peak time of Propionate is 24-36 hours after an injection and drops from there.

hypo_glycemic
08-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Since neither of us have a clue, maybe we can get together to some consensus about it.

I went to John Connor's Q & A and asked.

hoyle21
08-06-2012, 02:18 PM
From what I can tell there is no scientific study with test prop on pharma grade products to get a standard range.

With that said, if everyone dosed 100mgs EOD for 2 weeks and had blood drawn between 20-24 hours after last pin you could still get a comparison reading to know which brand was stronger.

Ezskanken
08-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Exphys and I hit labs 2 days after pin with a blend of long and short, to see if short esters were there since that's during their peaking points. Without going into to much other detail, what we tested was not gear...

malfeasance
08-07-2012, 07:02 AM
No testing protocol that I am aware of with prop.-Thanks-OD
HEavyiron developed the cyp and enanthate prootocol from looking at how the blood levels drop off over a number of days. Something similar could be done with prop. It is just math.

ordawg1
08-08-2012, 01:07 PM
HEavyiron developed the cyp and enanthate prootocol from looking at how the blood levels drop off over a number of days. Something similar could be done with prop. It is just math.

Math plus test subjects ( many) = protocol. Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men (http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172/T2.expansion.html) .I agree- we could come up with something -but as you can see most on thse boards don't even follow said protocol.After their labs max out at 1500 per Lab Corp- they call it good and move on. Even though their gear could still be GREATLY UNDERDOSED.Or-they say that thse tests don't matter because THEIR gear is MAGIC and doesn't apply.
You could pin a certain amount of prop EOD for say 10 days and then draw on 3 rd day and compare-but is pretty weak protocol IMO. Still would show if gear had ANY hormone which seems to be sadly lacking in many samples.But-then again their is that MAGIC issue that some sources swear by ( LOL)- or maybe that is their only resort.
Best testing is mass spec- for both ID and dosing-but labs I use will not give a written for obvious reasons. I do it more for curiousity and QC.Testing is much needed by any sources that want to keep their customers. Both Heavy and Ex have done an excellent job here of making ppl aware of this. Just my 2 cents-Thanks-OD

shearerr
08-08-2012, 03:00 PM
"You could pin a certain amount of prop EOD for say 10 days and then draw on 3 rd day and compare-but is pretty weak protocol IMO"
If amount of testosterone in blood after a prop injection is peaking 24-36 hours later, approximately the same amount of time should be needed to go back to previous level before the injection?. Lets say that it takes 30 hours to reach the highest testsosterone lvl, so I think a blood test should be done about 15 hours after the peak time.

hypo_glycemic
08-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Heavy reported back to me that there isn't a protocol for prop

Digitalash
08-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Yep the enan/cyp protocol comes from actual medical studies, since prop isn't really used for HRT it hasn't been tested at least not in such detail. There is a very definite range that one should fall into 7 days after dosing enan, that range has not been established for prop thus there is no real protocol.

Yes we could get together and test a number of labs to get a pretty good range, homebrew might be best really as you can be fairly certain your dosing is correct unless your raws are very impure, but still it would only be a rough estimate.