PDA

View Full Version : Prostate problem ?

dyna
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
i am doing 100 mgs of test.. went to another doc today and he told me my prostate is almost twice the size of most guys my age..i am 47., he then goes onto to say he isnt concerned at all about it and either should i.. wtf.. to me, thats a profound statement to make. why even mention that if it isnt concerning to him? i had my prostate checked a few years ago and my psa was .6.. today is exactly the same, .6 . how the heck could my prostate grow so much and my psa stay the same?
i do have eppididimytis and i told him that.. i am wondering if my prostate is inflamed and not the garden variety enlargement, although he didnt say inflamed, only enlarged.
he is not the least bit concerned but i am kind of freaking out about it..

hypo_glycemic
08-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Prostate will typically enlarge while on AAS.

Need some prostate support. I use NOW vitamins.

TrojanMan60563
08-08-2012, 04:41 PM
I wast told mine is small and ideal...Kind of weird to hear from a woman who just had her finger up your ass. Violated and told with a smile how great my prostate is. I always ran Saw Palmetto while on AAS. I might start again now that I am on TRT. I can't say it helped but I can say it probably didn't hurt.

hollywoodham
08-10-2012, 02:17 AM
doesnt saw palmetto interfere with dihydrotestosterone in order to be effective? so it might be inhibiting gains on a cycle.

I wast told mine is small and ideal...Kind of weird to hear from a woman who just had her finger up your ass. Violated and told with a smile how great my prostate is. I always ran Saw Palmetto while on AAS. I might start again now that I am on TRT. I can't say it helped but I can say it probably didn't hurt.

TrojanMan60563
08-10-2012, 08:55 PM
doesnt saw palmetto interfere with dihydrotestosterone in order to be effective? so it might be inhibiting gains on a cycle.

Well I'll take a healthy prostate over a couple pounds lost on a cycle...

andyrodgers
08-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Prostate problems are common in men age 50 and older. Sometimes men feel symptoms themselves, or sometimes their doctors find prostate problems during routine exams. Doctors who are experts in diseases of the urinary tract (urologists) diagnose and treat prostate problems.