PDA

View Full Version : correct T for TRT?

gypctravlr
08-18-2012, 01:43 AM
I am traveling all over the place lately (Thailand, Nepal, India) and have finally decided to settle down in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. The only T that I have been able to get has been Sustanon 250. I just had my blood done and my T was 4x's too high. So I have a couple of Q's:

1. What is the correct T to use?
2. My T was too high because I did it too frequently. Once a week. I recognize that every 10 days or so is enough.
3. It is illegal in Mexico to purchase T. Does anyone know of a supplier who will ship to Mexico? If So, can you put me in touch with them?
4. Is T therapy enough? Should I be adding another product? I also use Elder Vit 12 inj vitamins, which are great. 3x's a week.

I am 55. My body has gone thru some pleasing changes at the gym and now I would like to dial it in to "as good as it can get".

Thanks guys!

Jeff

gypctravlr
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Also, as far as the States are concerned, insurance-wise, I have full medicare and I believe medi-cal benefits.

independent
08-18-2012, 09:14 AM
I am traveling all over the place lately (Thailand, Nepal, India) and have finally decided to settle down in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. The only T that I have been able to get has been Sustanon 250. I just had my blood done and my T was 4x's too high. So I have a couple of Q's:

1. What is the correct T to use? Enanthate or cypionate. Sustanon will work but you will need to inject it twice a week since its fast acting.
2. My T was too high because I did it too frequently. Once a week. I recognize that every 10 days or so is enough. Once a week is fine, its all dosage based.
3. It is illegal in Mexico to purchase T. Does anyone know of a supplier who will ship to Mexico? If So, can you put me in touch with them? Just go to the pharmacia, its not illegal down there.
4. Is T therapy enough? Should I be adding another product? I also use Elder Vit 12 inj vitamins, which are great. 3x's a week. Depending on your dosage you might need something to control estrogen. Bloodwork will only tell you that.

I am 55. My body has gone thru some pleasing changes at the gym and now I would like to dial it in to "as good as it can get".

Thanks guys!

Jeff

Feels great doesnt it. Btw, they do have enanthate down there, I remember it called Primoteston depot, its made by Bayer now.

gypctravlr
08-18-2012, 10:41 PM
so 4x's normal level isn't scary?
I was inj once a week. Haven't done it in a month as Indian Dr says it is dangerous. Feel depressed and anxiety (long term problem anyhow) so taking lexapro to try to help. Sedatives when necessary, which lately seems allot.
What do you think?

TrojanMan60563
08-19-2012, 06:27 AM
How do you leave Thailand to settle for Mexico? I been to both and I had way more fun in Thailand. I can't think of one reason I'd pick Mexico over Thailand with MAYBE the acception of Mexcio being an easier trip back to home, USA.

Roaddkingg
08-19-2012, 06:57 AM

2. My T was too high because I did it too frequently. Once a week. I recognize that every 10 days or so is enough.
3. It is illegal in Mexico to purchase T. Does anyone know of a supplier who will ship to Mexico? If So, can you put me in touch with them?
4. Is T therapy enough? Should I be adding another product? I also use Elder Vit 12 inj vitamins, which are great. 3x's a week.

Thanks guys!

Jeff

Playa Del Carmen is very nice and I enjoyed myself there quite a lot. As for the test there you can get whatever kind you want. I would choose test C or test Enathate personally.
I think a pin every five days would keep your levels steady but some guys do it once a week and do just fine.
You can also easily get all you'r arimadex, aromasin, HCG, nolva or just about anything else you want there in playa.
In fact it's a lot cheaper there on the mainland than it would be in cozumel.
As far as it being legal there, hell yes it''s legal thats why you can get it at any local pharmacy. You just cant take it back to the states legally.
When I was there I just had to spend some time with the physicians desk referance and get the exact names of all the items I wanted because most of the help there was only familiar with the very basics and my list was extensive.LOL

brazey
08-19-2012, 11:27 AM
How many mgs were you injecting a week and what's your estrogen look like?

Qwai Chang
08-19-2012, 12:53 PM
How many mgs were you injecting a week and what's your estrogen look like?

Right ESTROGEN! God damn I hate that shit my body. That's why I get a blood test every three months to keep it as low as possible.

squigader
08-19-2012, 10:11 PM

Thanks guys!

Jeff

Undecanoate if you want to inject less often, have it last longer, and don't want to run super-high doses. It's harder to find and more expensive than other varieties though.

You should be able to find T very easily in Mexico - check out as many pharmacies as you can and you're bound to find it. Shouldn't be too tough to get a script there either. Most international suppliers will also ship to Mexico.

gypctravlr
08-20-2012, 02:47 AM
been on the road for about 10 years and tired. have a son who works in Playa Del Carmen.
Have 2 other sons in Portland. No wife or gf.
a little lonely.

gypctravlr
08-20-2012, 02:55 AM
told dr (I am in India right now) that I was doing T and he had it checked. didn't even occur to me to ask about the est. I did do a full blood panel. Wouldd it automatically be on that. I was very distracted by having to be here and going through some depression/anxiety so I just wasn't thinking. I would do an amp weekly or every 10 days. but it is sustanon 250 and i understood that it isn't what is good for TRT. It was easy to find over the counter in Thailand, Nepal and India. My Dr. won't prescribe the correct T but I am going to go looking for it and for estrogen blockers while I am here in Suliguri India. I leave for Mexico in about 3 weeks. From what my son says it is illegal to buy over the counter now. So hopefully, I'll find an understanding Dr. who will do a prescription. I noticed a big difference in mood, strength, skin, everything. it's incredible. I can't imagine what the real T can do. What do you inject? I am so new at this.

gypctravlr
08-20-2012, 03:50 AM
my test result came back. please help me understand this. EIA is 125.

Increased levels: Androgen resistance, Cushing's disease, congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Decreased levels: hypogonadism, p450c17 enzyme deficiency

What is this saying? I appreciate your help.
Jeff

gypctravlr
08-21-2012, 01:01 AM
i have read that resveratrol is a good estrogen blocker. you can buy pharm grade on ebay.

Qwai Chang
08-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Jeff, from what I see must get your to a doctor in the states or a doctor there in India to treat your conditions. Pituitary and adrenal overload that's why the depression and anxiety.
I would suggest that you should refrain from anything until you get a thorough blood, hormonal, and urine examinations ASAP! Don't be alarmed just get them done.

Qwai Chang
08-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Jeff, from what I see must get yourself to a doctor in the states or a qualified doctor there in India to treat your conditions. Pituitary and adrenal overload that's why the depression and anxiety.
I would suggest that you should refrain from any further use until you get a thorough blood, hormonal, and urine examinations ASAP! Don't be alarmed just get them done.

Don't wait now.

gypctravlr
08-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Qwai Chang, I have blood and urine reports. Is there someone who can help me understand these in relation to TRT?

gypctravlr
08-24-2012, 04:51 AM
also, depression and anxiety run in the family history. the T was helping with that. In a situational stress-induced environment. will pass. but i want to make sure that I keep the T going, or at least just decreasing slowly the amount and frequency. The gym here is terrible so it's been a while since I have had a chance to push the body. Also, I am injecting Eder Vit 12 B-12 and C vitamins every couple of days. Water-based. Omega 3 fish oils. A multiple vit. Resveratrol. Dr. has me on an anti-dep/anx med for now which is becoming effective (Slowly).

andyrodgers
08-25-2012, 05:28 AM
thanks for sharing this nice information

Qwai Chang
08-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Qwai Chang, I have blood and urine reports. Is there someone who can help me understand these in relation to TRT?

I think I've been going qualified medical center, the VAMC, yet, I have to look on the Internet and sign up on different forums to find about information that coincides with my own.
I don't need there help anymore only for the for blood tests and to see if my kidneys and liver will fail me. The TRT , I can do without because I have enough to last for several years.

NVRBDR
08-25-2012, 01:04 PM
told dr (I am in India right now) that I was doing T and he had it checked. didn't even occur to me to ask about the est. I did do a full blood panel. Wouldd it automatically be on that. I was very distracted by having to be here and going through some depression/anxiety so I just wasn't thinking. I would do an amp weekly or every 10 days. but it is sustanon 250 and i understood that it isn't what is good for TRT. It was easy to find over the counter in Thailand, Nepal and India. My Dr. won't prescribe the correct T but I am going to go looking for it and for estrogen blockers while I am here in Suliguri India. I leave for Mexico in about 3 weeks. From what my son says it is illegal to buy over the counter now. So hopefully, I'll find an understanding Dr. who will do a prescription. I noticed a big difference in mood, strength, skin, everything. it's incredible. I can't imagine what the real T can do. What do you inject? I am so new at this.

I advise you to contact a HRT clinic, clinics are hassle free, they deliver to your front door, it's legal, good quality and they can help you understand your labs so you are dosed properly.
You can google TRT or HRT clinics and find your own. Or you can PM me, I'll give you contact info for a reputable one.

take care.

gypctravlr
08-25-2012, 11:15 PM
I advise you to contact a HRT clinic, clinics are hassle free, they deliver to your front door, it's legal, good quality and they can help you understand your labs so you are dosed properly.
You can google TRT or HRT clinics and find your own. Or you can PM me, I'll give you contact info for a reputable one.

take care.

Jimmyusa:

From India to Mexico to try and settle down for a bit with one of my sons. Hopefully, I can connect with a Dr. in Playa Del Carmen and get the much needed feedback. Just living day by day on small pension. Asian countries my US dollar went a long way but done with this area. Mexico is ok. My son is who I miss. Been traveling by myself for many years. Tiring. The TRT really makes a difference. Plus other things for emotional well-being. I'll do anything to feel and experience a better life! (safe).

BP2000
08-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Jimmyusa:

From India to Mexico to try and settle down for a bit with one of my sons. Hopefully, I can connect with a Dr. in Playa Del Carmen and get the much needed feedback. Just living day by day on small pension. Asian countries my US dollar went a long way but done with this area. Mexico is ok. My son is who I miss. Been traveling by myself for many years. Tiring. The TRT really makes a difference. Plus other things for emotional well-being. I'll do anything to feel and experience a better life! (safe).

Try Aromasin or Armidex for estrogen control. You want it in the 20-30 range not 125. Try 10mg EOD of Aromasin.

BP2000
08-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Find a mexican gf while your down there brotha!

gypctravlr
08-28-2012, 03:28 AM
Try Aromasin or Armidex for estrogen control. You want it in the 20-30 range not 125. Try 10mg EOD of Aromasin.

thanks. will look for it in mexico.

jeff

MDAutry
08-28-2012, 10:31 AM
If I were in Mexico I would be getting my hands on some Testosterone Undecanoate. Check out:
Testosterone undecanoate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_undecanoate)
I believe it is sold under he name Nebido in Mex and comes in ampules. It is one of the longest chain eaters and requires fewer dosages in a given time period. I however do not buy into the marketing that you only require one injection per 3 months. Check it out...

gypctravlr
08-29-2012, 12:24 AM
If I were in Mexico I would be getting my hands on some Testosterone Undecanoate. Check out:
Testosterone undecanoate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_undecanoate)
I believe it is sold under he name Nebido in Mex and comes in ampules. It is one of the longest chain eaters and requires fewer dosages in a given time period. I however do not buy into the marketing that you only require one injection per 3 months. Check it out...

MDAutry:

Thanks. I appreciate getting the correct name to look for. I pour through these physician desk reference books they have at the pharmacy and have no clue what name changes there have been. Here, in India, in an older book T-e was called "Arnold". Very easy to get Sustanon 250 for some reason. Do you have
idea what names to look under or how I could find: Try Aromasin or Armidex for estrogen control. You want it in the 20-30 range not 125. Try 10mg EOD of Aromasin.

MDAutry
08-29-2012, 05:08 AM
I personally use Anastrozole (generic name: Arimidex). So I can't speak to the dosage that was mentioned for Aromasin. The problem with E2 is that it will mess you up. Estrogen will cause water retention/bloat, increased blood pressure, fatigue, limp dick, and the list goes on... Estrogen is nasty for men when in an elevated state.
Blood tests are the best way to determine the correct dosage but another way is the morning wood method. If you can't get a boner the it could be linked to too high of estrogen or too low. So many guys on 200mg of Testosterone per week for HRT purposes start with 0.5 mg Arimidex twice weekly. Then of they exhibit sym

MDAutry
08-29-2012, 05:18 AM
I personally use Anastrozole (brand name: Arimidex by AstraZeneca ). So I can't speak to the dosage that was mentioned for Aromasin/exemestane. The problem with E2 is that it will mess you up. Estrogen will cause water retention/bloat, increased blood pressure, fatigue, limp dick, and the list goes on... Estrogen is nasty for men when in an elevated state.
Blood tests are the best way to determine the correct dosage but another way is the morning wood method. If you can't get a boner then it could be linked to too high of estrogen or too low. So, many guys on 200mg of Testosterone per week for HRT purposes start with 0.5 mg Arimidex twice weekly. Then if they exhibit symptoms of high E they increase the dosage by 0.5 mg to maybe every other day, or 3 times a week. You know you've gone too far when you wake up and can't get morning wood initially or within say 5 minutes. This is not anywhere near as good as a blood panel but can help none the less. Be very gradual any time you increase the dosage of an AI because it is a very powerful drug. The smallest amount you can use is the best, but blood tests are needed to confirm your numbers. I will see what I can find out about drug names in India good luck!

MDAutry
08-29-2012, 08:56 PM
For Anastrozole Tabs check for:

Altraz marketed by Cytomed a division of Alkem. Made in India be Alkem Laboratories Limited.
MRP R's listed at 747.00 for 14 1 Mg tabs. Must be prescribed by an oncologist. Let me know how accurate the last part is.

Good Luck man...
Michael

gypctravlr
08-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Autry, thanks so much. show me how you found this out. I need to be able to do the research myself when i get to mexico. How do you start looking for a test or estrogen blocker?

Here, Sustanon is easy. Everywhere, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, India.
Blockers are a different story. I try to explain to the pharm what I am looking for but it's lost in translation. I go through the desk reference looking up the names but I am unable to find them.

Teach me, Obi Whan, you're my only hope....:)

malfeasance
08-30-2012, 06:21 AM
. . . Sustanon 250. I just had my blood done and my T was 4x's too high. . . .

Once a week is not too frequently for Sustanon. If your blood levels are too high, just reduce the dosage accordingly. You did not give your actual blood level. I would like to know what it is.

MDAutry
08-31-2012, 05:31 PM
I went to an Indian based pharmacy ADC and they have a converter for a bunch of drug types/names. Also, for Mexico you can find a lot from the forums as many people may be looking south of the border in the USA. I knew about Nebido from a white paper I read where it mentioned its popularity in Mexico and Europe. Good Luck with everything and let me know if you need any more help, I will see if I happen to know something that can help.

gypctravlr
08-31-2012, 10:24 PM
I went to an Indian based pharmacy ADC and they have a converter for a bunch of drug types/names. Also, for Mexico you can find a lot from the forums as many people may be looking south of the border in the USA. I knew about Nebido from a white paper I read where it mentioned its popularity in Mexico and Europe. Good Luck with everything and let me know if you need any more help, I will see if I happen to know something that can help.

Thanks! I'll be in touch.

Jeff

Digitalash
09-16-2012, 11:19 PM
testosterone enanthate, cypionate or sustanon will all work for TRT, injected once a week. Cyp or enan are preferred but you can use sust if thats all you can find. Also having higher levels than your doctor would allow doesn't mean it is dangerous, don't let them catch you in the US or they will lower your dose or tell you to find another doctor, but you can raise your dosage a little and get better results as long as you lower it 3-4 weeks before he tests you.

You will need aromatase inhibitors like aromasin or arimidex though especially as you get above of "normal" range, 250mg a week is more than you naturally produce but its not unsafe as long as you control estrogen. Up to 5-600mg a week would be fine as long as you take regular breaks every 10-12 weeks or so and get your red blood cell count and hematocrit checked occasionally. If they get too high you can simply donate blood and return to a lower dosage for a little while.

JerseyDevil
09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
You will need aromatase inhibitors like aromasin or arimidex though especially as you get above of "normal" range, 250mg a week is more than you naturally produce but its not unsafe as long as you control estrogen. Up to 5-600mg a week would be fine as long as you take regular breaks every 10-12 weeks or so and get your red blood cell count and hematocrit checked occasionally. If they get too high you can simply donate blood and return to a lower dosage for a little while.
Great advice. Add to that hemoglobin. For everyone reading this thread, to understand the importance of this you need to realize AAS usually increases red blood cell count, which is good up to a point. Once hemoglobin starts going above 17.0 or so you greatly increase your chances of having a stroke or heart attack because your blood becomes too thick. Donating blood every 8 weeks works great PLUS they check your hemoglobin to see if you are anemic (hemoglobin too low). If it's too high, they love ya :). You can see the readout as you are sitting there and basically get a free hemoglobin test.

energenex
09-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Low T happens with age. Testosterone level decreases with age. If you are having testosterone level below below 300 ng/dL then you are suffering from this T problem. For more confirmation go through a medical exam which includes specific blood tests. You will come to know what exactly problem you having for sure.