• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First time Testosterone & Questions

Gettin'old

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All. I have posted many times in the PH room as I was researching and contemplating using PHs. Without getting into things, I have a prescription from my doctor for, I think, 200 mg of testosterone, to be taken every two weeks. I'm not sure what kind of testosterone it is, but I can post that later. I have the following questions and greatly appreciate Y'alls assistance:

1. Will this dosage be enough for an anabolic effect;

2. Will this be anabolic when used only every two weeks.

3. If not, how much would I need to take to get an anabolic affect;

4. I have some pro hormones. Can I mix noraderm & 4aderm with the test? If so, how much should I add?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Gettin'old
Hi All. I have posted many times in the PH room as I was researching and contemplating using PHs. Without getting into things, I have a prescription from my doctor for, I think, 200 mg of testosterone, to be taken every two weeks. I'm not sure what kind of testosterone it is, but I can post that later. I have the following questions and greatly appreciate Y'alls assistance:

1. Will this dosage be enough for an anabolic effect;

2. Will this be anabolic when used only every two weeks.

3. If not, how much would I need to take to get an anabolic affect;

4. I have some pro hormones. Can I mix noraderm & 4aderm with the test? If so, how much should I add?

Thanks.

Sounds like you are going to be on HRT correct? The test is most likely Cypianate. The dose is low, not enough for an outrageous amount of growth, but then that's not the goal of HRT. I am also doing it, I felt nothing on 200mg, so my doctor put me up to 400mg's every two weeks. I notice it in energy and also the pump while working out and after. I weigh about 220 though. You might need less.

The goal of HRT is too bring you back to normal levels which will definately help you gain, but it won't be like doing a real cycle.
Hope that helps.

Thanks much

PB&J, Thanks, that actually helps shed some light on things. I know this will raise some questions, but I want to give you a bit more info. I'm actually in the normal test range, although the low normal range. I'm not actually on HRT. But, I will say it is being prescribed for energy problems.

Some help on the "pump" would be nice but I would really like to use this opportunity to push through some plateaus and actually get some GAINS!!

Sounds like I will have to do a lot more than what I have.

I'm also not well educated on the different types of test. I'll have to see what kind I'm getting when it arrives on Wednesday.

I do have some pro hormones and so am considering "stacking" them with the test.

Any more advice for me?

If you're in the low range of normal now and you start taking the test with PH's most likely your testes will go into remission...you realize this? Even without the PH's it's possible that your testes will either produce even less than what they are now, or shut down.

You can try using Ergopharm's 6-OXO to keep your testes producing.

I am Aware

I am aware of the body's reaction, that it will for a time, reduce its natural test production. I have some 6 oxo and some fuzu on hand. I may also acquire some "after market" products should the situation dictate it.

However, I do want to experience some anabolic gains and I'm trying to figure out how best to accomplish this.

At a relative minimum, how much would I need to get some basic results. If I could get AND KEEP a mere 5 lbs of muscle I'd be thrilled.

Just keep in mind the dose ain't going to help if you don't have all the other areas in check like diet and training. I am surprised your doctor prescribed that so easily. Are you going to do your own shots at first? How are you going to explain the extra dose when your prescription runs out early by taking more. Will your doctor be pissed? Will he prescribe it again? Something to think about.

If I decide to do more I will have to get the rest after market. I want to definitely verify and confirm that it is ok to mix different types of test.

More info on that would be helpful.

Diet and training are extremely covered.

IML Gear Cream!
if i remember rightly, a man with a test output in the average/high range puts out about 70mg of test a week. so in theory, especially if you are in the average/low range, 200mg every 2 weeks should allow you to see slow steady gains if you use it for a good while (at least 3 months to notice any difference). however this may be at the expence of your natural test output - is it worth fucking that up for gains only slightly better than normal?

id say bare min 250mg a week since u are an older male u have been accustom to lower production and such a low doesage of test will feel very pronounced for u.

When you get older a low dose may make a fair difference, what British Bulldog says is the same I have heard as well, about 70mg a week.

Most claim to gain little to nothing on 250mg/wk, but usually those are fairly young guys, say 20-30. Most start out with 400-500mg/wk, just as a generic rule, size of the person matters as well as age making some diff as well.

Back