• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doctors and AAS

DetMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I probably have two of the best doctors that a guy can have. My primary who is an Internist and my Endo. Both a part of the largest universtity hospital in MI. Its taken me all of ten years to get these guys by hit and miss. Basially my primary doctor will give me what I need and more for TRT. He knows I cycle becasue I told him. I said straight out years ago, Im going to do this, but I need your help to keep me informed of my health. The endo I have, is the same. Told him I was doing HGH from outside us and now he prescribes me HGH. Im an older guy so I know that helps. Im in good shape and I think I actually got my own doc started on TRT. Straight talk with both of them. All the time. Truly unique situation. I get my HGH, Test, arimidex.. and whatever is legal. So last month I told the doc I wanted a script for Anadrol. He wasnt familar with it, so I brought some material in for him to read, and long story straight, I got a script. Told him its for my leg which was almost amputated years ago in a motorcycle accident. Anadrol, is good for adding muscle of course and he agreed but told me he wanted blood work after two weeks. No problem. So I took the script to Walgreens. They called me about an hour later and said "you know this script you dropped of will cost you $628. It was for 50 tabs of drol. I LOLd and said no thanks. I have some of my own, but I wanted to see how the scripted stuff was. I fuckin freaked at what the cost was. Thats like over 10 bucks a pill! Fuck that. It pisses me off because they pharma companies are rippin people off who need this stuff. Anadrol is a drug prescribed for people with AIDS, HIV and other of the same. No wonder the UL market is thriving.

I probably have two of the best doctors that a guy can have. My primary who is an Internist and my Endo. Both a part of the largest universtity hospital in MI. Its taken me all of ten years to get these guys by hit and miss. Basially my primary doctor will give me what I need and more for TRT. He knows I cycle becasue I told him. I said straight out years ago, Im going to do this, but I need your help to keep me informed of my health. The endo I have, is the same. Told him I was doing HGH from outside us and now he prescribes me HGH. Im an older guy so I know that helps. Im in good shape and I think I actually got my own doc started on TRT. Straight talk with both of them. All the time. Truly unique situation. I get my HGH, Test, arimidex.. and whatever is legal. So last month I told the doc I wanted a script for Anadrol. He wasnt familar with it, so I brought some material in for him to read, and long story straight, I got a script. Told him its for my leg which was almost amputated years ago in a motorcycle accident. Anadrol, is good for adding muscle of course and he agreed but told me he wanted blood work after two weeks. No problem. So I took the script to Walgreens. They called me about an hour later and said "you know this script you dropped of will cost you $628. It was for 50 tabs of drol. I LOLd and said no thanks. I have some of my own, but I wanted to see how the scripted stuff was. I fuckin freaked at what the cost was. Thats like over 10 bucks a pill! Fuck that. It pisses me off because they pharma companies are rippin people off who need this stuff. Anadrol is a drug prescribed for people with AIDS, HIV and other of the same. No wonder the UL market is thriving.
God damn $628.. I'm assuming you have insurance? And it was still that price.. What a rip

God damn $628.. I'm assuming you have insurance? And it was still that price.. What a rip

None of this is covered by my insurance becasue Im not diagnosed with anything where they would cover it. Its all run through the insurance at the pharmacy. Rejected. I still would have paid for it at 4-5 bucks a tab, but not over 10

It could be prescribed for muscle loss in your leg? I know since I have low T levels I get vials of 200mg/ml Test C for $10 a 10ml vial. Hopefully I'll get to start using 200mg per week...dirt cheap and legit as they come.

sucks about the cost of the drol but you're a lucky man to have 2 solid docs working with you instead of against you. yes...i'm jealous.

It could be prescribed for muscle loss in your leg? I know since I have low T levels I get vials of 200mg/ml Test C for $10 a 10ml vial. Hopefully I'll get to start using 200mg per week...dirt cheap and legit as they come.

Yep. Its for cronic muscle loss and anemia. Ups red blood cell count

This is why the government does the "War on drugs" BULLSHIT. Greedy bastards are all in it together to get filthy rich.

The treatment i was on years back for hep c was 3k per month.
Ribovarin and interferon. What if i didn't have insurance ? Maybe dead?

Yep. Its for cronic muscle loss and anemia. Ups red blood cell count

So why wont insurance cover it based on why its being given? Seems legit enough to me. I guess its not up to me eh? :) I'm guessing if I got a script for them I'd get it filled.

So why wont insurance cover it based on why its being given? Seems legit enough to me. I guess its not up to me eh? :) I'm guessing if I got a script for them I'd get it filled.

Because its not a standard treatment according to them.
Same with hcg through my insurance. Believe me its screwed up.

IML Gear Cream!
So can you imagine being some poor bastard with HIV and no insurance ? I understand they have to get paid for their reasearch, but thats obscene.

I remember years ago a bottle of 100 was $1000 at Costco.

IMO I'd buy it if you can afford it because I have yet to see a UGL have real and/or true 50mg Anadrol. 50mg/day of pharma Anadrol will literally add a pound a day for at least the first 20-25 days without stacking with any other compound along with Incredible Hulk strength gains.

i loss a testicle in a surgery long time ago, what do u think about hormone replace therapy?

I remember years ago a bottle of 100 was $1000 at Costco.

IMO I'd buy it if you can afford it because I have yet to see a UGL have real and/or true 50mg Anadrol. 50mg/day of pharma Anadrol will literally add a pound a day for at least the first 20-25 days without stacking with any other compound along with Incredible Hulk strength gains.

Yeah but of that 20-25 pounds it wont be much muscle...I wouldn't want to bulk that much unless it is lean mass.

Back