• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AP cyp lab results

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here are my labs and pic of my ap cyp. I ran the protocol using my prescription test first, then used the AP cyp for 3 weeks on the exact same schedule. My levels were slightly higher while on the AP cyp, but within range, meaning that the AP cyp is dosed the same as my prescription test. My levels were 1054 on prescription test and 1104 on AP cyp.

Attachments

• aplabs2.jpg
    aplabs2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 116
  • aplabs 001.jpg
    aplabs 001.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 139
I bought the order without anyone knowing it was being tested.

Here are my labs and pic of my ap cyp. I ran the protocol using my prescription test first, then used the AP cyp for 3 weeks on the exact same schedule. My levels were slightly higher while on the AP cyp, but within range, meaning that the AP cyp is dosed the same as my prescription test. My levels were 1054 on prescription test and 1104 on AP cyp.

What protocol are you on? Was this using HCG as well?

No hcg or AI, check the stickies in this section.

IML Gear Cream!
Right in line with other testing-AP is legit-OD

Yep.

I dont think the quality of AP or BD was ever the issue, I have always heard it was the price.

I dont think the quality of AP or BD was ever the issue, I have always heard it was the price.

always only price is problem,but since its GMP gear Thai FDA approved its same quality and price as you pay Watson..or even more cheap if you take gear on offer or with discounts i have!

Price will always be in debate, however you can't debate quality, dosage, guaranteed shipping and customer service. There are a lot of great labs out there and I am not debating this, just know we are 100% solid in what we offer.

always only price is problem,but since its GMP gear Thai FDA approved its same quality and price as you pay Watson..or even more cheap if you take gear on offer or with discounts i have!

Show me proof....... god I hate the way this guy lies about the FDA thing.

Show me proof....... god I hate the way this guy lies about the FDA thing.

its the same way how balkan pharmaceuticals has registered their prods in Moldova and with local fda approval now where is a problem ??

There products are legit for sure I have used several and the DBOL is very strong for sure!

depend, personally i dont like any thai dbol its usually undredosed even from WP but if u have opportunity to get some others quality UG's like GP its super potent product. now If u chose human grade like AP-BD which is quite g2g but pricey imo for a dbol.

Great gaer-clean-dosed corrrecttly-THnaks

depend, personally i dont like any thai dbol its usually undredosed even from WP but if u have opportunity to get some others quality UG's like GP its super potent product. now If u chose human grade like AP-BD which is quite g2g but pricey imo for a dbol.

I agree GP Dbol was awesome.

Wow these really are as good as my bro is saying. Very nice results

Back