PDA

View Full Version : Decca and T therapy

gypctravlr
08-23-2012, 06:13 AM
Is there a benefit, i.e. health/anti-aging to combining a very low dose Decca (nandrolone decanoate) with T therapy?

Jeff

Aaron S.
08-24-2012, 06:10 PM
yes, there is a positive synergistic effect, especially with regard to protein synthesis, red blood cell count, and positive affect on connective tissue.

machinist9
08-24-2012, 08:56 PM
How low of a dose are you talking about?

gypctravlr
08-25-2012, 01:02 AM
What would you suggest?
I have Sustanon 250 that I am thinking of breaking down 250mg in 4ths and pin once a week.
Right now my free serum is too high-4500 range. then after a couple of months, having it checked again.
Also, I am trying to find T "e" while I am here in India before I leave for mexico.
It has been very easy to find the Sustanon in the countries that I have been in (Thailand, Nepal, India).
I don't know how easy, if at all, it will be to find in Mexico for whatever length of time I live there.
My Dr. in the states originally started me with an inj once every 10 to 14 days and the improvement was great. When I started traveling I stopped it for a long while and was feeling very sluggish and mentally slow. Then I started doing the TRT research. Found out just how beneficial it is to have this at my age, 55.
I can buy some Decca over the counter and was wondering what to do, if anything. I want a comfortable lifestyle, I have some joint pain and would like to look and feel better without jeopardizing emotional well-being.
I appreciate any insights you might have.
A little seems to go a long way.

NoviceAAS
09-01-2012, 06:15 AM
What would you suggest?
I have Sustanon 250 that I am thinking of breaking down 250mg in 4ths and pin once a week.
Right now my free serum is too high-4500 range. then after a couple of months, having it checked again.
Also, I am trying to find T "e" while I am here in India before I leave for mexico.
It has been very easy to find the Sustanon in the countries that I have been in (Thailand, Nepal, India).
I don't know how easy, if at all, it will be to find in Mexico for whatever length of time I live there.
My Dr. in the states originally started me with an inj once every 10 to 14 days and the improvement was great. When I started traveling I stopped it for a long while and was feeling very sluggish and mentally slow. Then I started doing the TRT research. Found out just how beneficial it is to have this at my age, 55.
I can buy some Decca over the counter and was wondering what to do, if anything. I want a comfortable lifestyle, I have some joint pain and would like to look and feel better without jeopardizing emotional well-being.
I appreciate any insights you might have.
A little seems to go a long way.
I have really nasty joint pain from years of lyme disease, 50-90 mg of deca e4d took all the pain away( while I was on)

Supa Diesel G33k
09-01-2012, 07:22 AM
NPP is better imo for what your looking for. I like to add it in my cruises at low doses and it works wonders.

malfeasance
09-01-2012, 08:16 AM
it works wonders.

Wonders? In what ways?

Supa Diesel G33k
09-01-2012, 08:29 AM
It works wonders for joint pain relief. Its also faster acting then deca and you dont retain as much water as you would with decca. Since running NPP I will not run decca anymore.

I now cruise on test/npp all the time and have never felt better.

malfeasance
09-01-2012, 09:35 AM
How much do you run, and how often do you inject it?

BP2000
09-01-2012, 10:01 AM
It works wonders for joint pain relief. Its also faster acting then deca and you dont retain as much water as you would with decca. Since running NPP I will not run decca anymore.

I now cruise on test/npp all the time and have never felt better.

You get any progestin sides with npp? Use any CAber with it?

Supa Diesel G33k
09-01-2012, 10:17 AM
You get any progestin sides with npp? Use any CAber with it?

When im blasting with it i take caber but when cruising on it no sides at all.

gypctravlr
09-01-2012, 10:05 PM
NPP is better imo for what your looking for. I like to add it in my cruises at low doses and it works wonders.

Hi. What does NPP stand for and what would I look under to try and find it in Mexico?

NoviceAAS
09-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Sorry, but can you tell me what NPP is ?

Supa Diesel G33k
09-02-2012, 06:37 AM
Hi. What does NPP stand for and what would I look under to try and find it in Mexico?

NPP is nandrolone phenyl propanoate basically a short ester deca. I use 150-200mg a week while cruising on test.

dye1337
09-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I use 50mg a week of deca and 150mg a week testosterone to cruise to keep me sterile but I also find it helps with my tendonitis a good bit too. It does kinda hurt my libido going from 30mg to 50mg, but I prefer to play it safer in terms of sterility.