BP2000
08-27-2012, 05:20 PM
nice whats your protocol

emitecaps
08-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Were you on cycle ?

fit4life
08-27-2012, 07:49 PM
nice try, my batch was absolute junk just for the record.

hypo_glycemic
08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
^ That sucks bruh

BP2000
08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
sucks we have to pay all this money just to get a good AI. 50$ for the meds and 50$ to test it!

Mkpaint
08-28-2012, 03:15 AM
Nice e2 how much test were you taking? And how long after last shit was blood drawn?

Supa Diesel G33k
08-28-2012, 09:20 AM
nice try, my batch was absolute junk just for the record.

You had bunk AI from chemone? I have never had bad anything from them.

carterwburke
08-28-2012, 10:56 AM
You had bunk AI from chemone? I have never had bad anything from them.

I have a deep love for chem one. After fighting with my TRT doc forever to prescribe me an AI I ordered anastrozole from Chem one and the morning after my first dose I had morning wood for the first time in years. They are more expensive than other places but I feel there shit is on point. I hate that people are getting bad shit even from them.

kobefan234
08-28-2012, 01:36 PM
i had a gen-shi thread earlier if you remember

was taking 500mg for 3 weeks of the new brand. shot 250mg on 8/18 at 11:30 p.m. took blood work on 8/23 ~3:30 p.m.

I assume you will say this is underdosed as well..

for my first aas run I have not been able to have test serum above ~1330

EDIT:
armidex was 1mg/ml

i was taking 1.2 ml eod
im lowering it now

SFW
08-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Never had a bad batch of anything from chem1.

purchaseprotein
08-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Do they sponsor this forum?

kobefan234
08-28-2012, 05:54 PM
i just wanted to share the info. it helps others

kobefan234
08-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Nice e2 how much test were you taking? And how long after last shit was blood drawn?

the brand of test e was same as yours...... I can't tell you how much i was taking because it was inaccurate mg/ml ;)

not trying to bash anyone here.

purchaseprotein
08-29-2012, 05:21 AM
No worries my man I wasn't directing the question at you anyway. More towards the mod who hassles forum sponsors but yet promotes or speaks highly of someone who doesn't give Iron Magazine a dime.

i just wanted to share the info. it helps others

kobefan234
09-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Were you on cycle ?

yeah
mlg ain't replied back to me yet :/

exphys88
09-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I've only received good AIs from chemone too.

heavyiron
09-05-2012, 08:32 PM
I have never once had sub standard product from ChemOne.

hollywoodham
09-08-2012, 01:03 AM
id like to see the date of the labs posted. if it shows no date, this could be labs from 5 years ago reposted. Also ive never known adex to lower estradiol by that much especially being under 6.0, but everyones different. But i do think you should be required to keep the dates on the lab results when you post, otherwise, it seems extremely sketchy to me especially knowing tons of people get bunk shit from chemone, except the mods on here(surprise surprise)

Chemone seems to be good

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/alexiqbal/Picture42.png

malfeasance
09-08-2012, 07:47 AM
i had a gen-shi thread earlier if you remember

was taking 500mg for 3 weeks of the new brand. shot 250mg on 8/18 at 11:30 p.m. took blood work on 8/23 ~3:30 p.m.

I assume you will say this is underdosed as well.
Certainly appears to be.

exphys88
09-08-2012, 01:39 PM
id like to see the date of the labs posted. if it shows no date, this could be labs from 5 years ago reposted. Also ive never known adex to lower estradiol by that much especially being under 6.0, but everyones different. But i do think you should be required to keep the dates on the lab results when you post, otherwise, it seems extremely sketchy to me especially knowing tons of people get bunk shit from chemone, except the mods on here(surprise surprise)

Do you have any labs as proof of bunk shit from chemone? I have done several tests on their aromasin and it has always been good. And, if you notice, they aren't a sponsor here, and they have no reps.
If a product is good, I'll say it is and I'll post labs proving so.

kobefan234
09-08-2012, 05:53 PM

I was taking 1.2 mL eod.. My test dose was not very high as well

I have no reason to lie about this. I have never repped any company

Here is the same report with the date ;)

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/alexiqbal/Picture46.png

hollywoodham
09-08-2012, 09:28 PM
awesome bro. i appreciate it. It just seems oddly confusing to me, so many people say chemone is a scam, and so many say their shit is good to go. All i can think is that this company must selectively scam.

I was taking 1.2 mL eod.. My test dose was not very high as well

I have no reason to lie about this. I have never repped any company

Here is the same report with the date ;)

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/alexiqbal/Picture46.png

hollywoodham
09-08-2012, 09:30 PM
me and my buddy ordered shit and he got gyno. I never used it after that, i still have a full bottle, would be glad to send it to someone if they want to try it out, and then test it from there, but i cant be risking it after i seen my buddies new pair of tits. Plus half of the labs prove their shit is bunk, and the other half seem legit, this company has to be sending out good shit to some people and bad shit to other people, i mean there is simply no other explanation.

Do you have any labs as proof of bunk shit from chemone? I have done several tests on their aromasin and it has always been good. And, if you notice, they aren't a sponsor here, and they have no reps.
If a product is good, I'll say it is and I'll post labs proving so.

exphys88
09-08-2012, 10:04 PM
me and my buddy ordered shit and he got gyno. I never used it after that, i still have a full bottle, would be glad to send it to someone if they want to try it out, and then test it from there, but i cant be risking it after i seen my buddies new pair of tits. Plus half of the labs prove their shit is bunk, and the other half seem legit, this company has to be sending out good shit to some people and bad shit to other people, i mean there is simply no other explanation.

Like I said, I've never received bunk chems from chemone or RS, and they have never known who they were selling to.
I have no comment on others' experiences, and I have no stake in their business.

heavyiron
09-09-2012, 02:26 PM
I have never seen legit labs following a standard protocol showing C1 to be bunk. I started using C1 about 3 years ago and during that time it was obvious everything I got was good to go. I then contacted the owner and we became friends after that. I personally know the guy and he has never knowingly scammed anyone to my knowledge.

btw, you can still get gyno while using an AI so that proves nothing.

hollywoodham
09-09-2012, 09:52 PM
not likely if your dosing it everyday so it never gets down to its half life, but you are correct its possible. c1, is not an anti-estrogen, im specifically talking about the anti-estrogens because who cares about other shit thats bunk, but bunk anti-estrogens give you a lifetime of suffering, which is not cool. Also, if he knows you, i believe youve never gotten bunk shit from them, but other people have, there are a lot of people on here complaining that their shit from chemone does not work, and then half saying they did. That is NOT the reputation a quality company would have, they would make things right with everyone complaining, and after a while, there would be no one really complaining acccept a few trolls here and their of course. This isnt the case and their rep has always been pretty sketchy at the least.

I have never seen legit labs following a standard protocol showing C1 to be bunk. I started using C1 about 3 years ago and during that time it was obvious everything I got was good to go. I then contacted the owner and we became friends after that. I personally know the guy and he has never knowingly scammed anyone to my knowledge.

btw, you can still get gyno while using an AI so that proves nothing.

heavyiron
09-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Not all gyno is treatable with an AI.

The last complaint I received the member had no order number and stated a purchase date that was AFTER his thread date. It just didn't add up.

kobefan234
09-10-2012, 02:24 PM
I have never once had sub standard product from ChemOne.

heavy, i got a question.

I was taking 500mg for 3 weeks of the MLG test e brand. shot 250mg on 8/18 at 11:30 p.m. took blood work on 8/23 ~3:30 p.m.

I did not follow your protocol because I thought the Test E was legit and I just wanted my estradiol checked.

My test serum was only 1321 ng/dL... Shouldn't the test serum be higher at 500 mg per week? Do you think it is underdosed?

-Thanks

fit4life
09-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Not all gyno is treatable with an AI.

The last complaint I received the member had no order number and stated a purchase date that was AFTER his thread date. It just didn't add up. Heavy if this comment was directed to me i want to make this perfectly clear, i am another unsatisfied customer from ChemOne. I had gone to ChemOne website logged in and looked under order history and there is ABSOLUTELY no order number! It shows me a reciept, tells me that i purchased Letrozole@ $80.00 and Tadalafil Citrate @ $75.00
Also i ordered on 7/31/20012. I made a post that I had a bad experience with Chemone on 8/14/2012 so how does that contradict itself? Still unsatisfied Letro was not effective and Tadalafil did not work. I dont know why your working so hard to discount my experience with them. Its truth. Now that is cleared up on my end can you see what u can do about it?

fit4life
09-10-2012, 05:39 PM
i emailed them 3 times about concern and also what was my order # b/c it doesnt even tell me on my account with past orders and finally got a generic response. It said.........
Hello, we can assure you that all our batches are made to meet the highest standards. There are many factors that can effect laboratory responses. We can't make research suggestions and we can find many reasons why that some items react differently.
Sincerely, ChemOne.

heavyiron
09-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Heavy if this comment was directed to me i want to make this perfectly clear, i am another unsatisfied customer from ChemOne. I had gone to ChemOne website logged in and looked under order history and there is ABSOLUTELY no order number! It shows me a reciept, tells me that i purchased Letrozole@ $80.00 and Tadalafil Citrate @ $75.00
Also i ordered on 7/31/20012. I made a post that I had a bad experience with Chemone on 8/14/2012 so how does that contradict itself? Still unsatisfied Letro was not effective and Tadalafil did not work. I dont know why your working so hard to discount my experience with them. Its truth. Now that is cleared up on my end can you see what u can do about it?

I still have your PM in my in box and you stated you had no order number and a purchase date of August 31. Your complaint thread was before the purchase date you PM'd me. I can post your PM if you like.

fit4life
09-11-2012, 02:14 PM
my order date was 7/31 i made the mistake of thinking the month of 7 was August. My reciept says 7/31 which is July my mistake for pming you that it was August and no order number on reciept why is that? So are you still on the defense? My complaint was about products and know we are getting off track with a typo error. What do i have to do to prove to you? Print reciept try and send it too you? Was going to let this die awhile ago but have to stand firm in the truth here and it irritates me even more that i sent that much money for bad products.

heavyiron
09-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Fair enough, we all make mistakes but frankly when I saw the dates you posted and PM'd it looked very fishy.

No worries brother.

StrongEctoGenes
09-13-2012, 08:25 PM
just google "chemone bunk" not saying its either good or bad, but there's safer bets thats for sure