• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To run or not, very light cycle ?

ib2000

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend has given me one 5ml vial of test C 200mg/ml and one 5ml vial of Deca 200mg/ml. I also have two bottles of Super DMZ 2.0.

I was thinking of running the following very light cycle.
1-10 100mg Test, 100mg deca a wk
1-4 two caps Super DMZ ed
1-10 advanced cycle support.

Stats
47 yrs.
6'
260 lbs.
about 25% bf

Goal is to get to about 15% and gain lbm. I have not yet pulled the trigger on getting more gear and running the beginner cycle i saw here. I started training again several months ago after not working out for too many years. I have only run one cycle of test back in the early 90's so not much gear experience. Tapered back then and didnt run an AI or PCT. I am new to this board and very much appreciate members time and imput.

Should i run the Test and Deca or not ?
If so what do you suggest mg/wk etc. ?
AI ?
PCT ?

Thanks for your time

Deca needs to be ran 2:1 ratio and the dosage of test is not really dosed higher enough for a trt much less a cycle. The sdmz is an option but would get the complete stack bro.

You need more gear.

Thanks for the replys. Sorry for the newb mistake as I posted this in the wrong forum and i have been trying to figure out how to move it to anabolic zone.
I did not think the test and deca was worth running in those dosage amounts either. I definately need more gear !!!

Back