• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice on getting back into taking/buying steroids

LeeUK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 32 years old and have always been into bodybuilding working out 5 times a week (lucky i work next door to a gym), basically i took a small 6 week course of Sustanon about 6 years ago with good results taking my weight.muscle size up by over a stone.

I decided 5 months ago to try another basic beginners course, so i thought i would try the popular dianabol/deca combination. I ordered from a site on the web that had been recommended, I began taking 25mg of dianabol tabs a day and 1 x 200mg Deca injection once a week (for an 8 week cycle), i upped my protein and food quantity plus trained hard and heavy only to find i put on not even half the size i had 5 years ago. I am now wondering whether i had a fake batch of steroids? does anyone have any recommendations of where i should order from over the internet as there are so many sites selling now and i bet most are fakes.

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but i am gonna try another course this summer and want to use somewhere i know is genuine.

You won't find many suggestions here...BUT i can definately say that if you took 25mg DBOL per day for 8 weeks and only gained a few pounds especially being new to lifting again you definately had fake gear...not to mention I would almost gaurentee the Deca was fake. Stick around the game for a while and overtime you'll likely find some reliable sources but as for searching the NEt you're just looking to get scammed.

mmm thanks thats kinda what i thought, ...although i'm not new to lifting and have always been into bodybuilding naturally for about 14 years.....the doseages i took should have given me great improvements really as 25mg is fairly high for a 2nd time user like me. there are so many site/places out there i dont know where to start really.

I don't know what else to say other be VERY careful...most places on the net will take your money and/or ship you some fakes. Getting connections takes time and effort...stick around long enough and you'll be set!

25mg considered high? Maybe in Europe, not here. Alot of first timers are 25-35mg a day, however not for 8 weeks in a row, normally 4-6.

Back