PDA

View Full Version : Advice on getting back into taking/buying steroids

LeeUK
04-16-2003, 04:41 AM
I'm 32 years old and have always been into bodybuilding working out 5 times a week (lucky i work next door to a gym), basically i took a small 6 week course of Sustanon about 6 years ago with good results taking my weight.muscle size up by over a stone.

I decided 5 months ago to try another basic beginners course, so i thought i would try the popular dianabol/deca combination. I ordered from a site on the web that had been recommended, I began taking 25mg of dianabol tabs a day and 1 x 200mg Deca injection once a week (for an 8 week cycle), i upped my protein and food quantity plus trained hard and heavy only to find i put on not even half the size i had 5 years ago. I am now wondering whether i had a fake batch of steroids? does anyone have any recommendations of where i should order from over the internet as there are so many sites selling now and i bet most are fakes.

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but i am gonna try another course this summer and want to use somewhere i know is genuine.

Fit Freak
04-16-2003, 04:54 AM
You won't find many suggestions here...BUT i can definately say that if you took 25mg DBOL per day for 8 weeks and only gained a few pounds especially being new to lifting again you definately had fake gear...not to mention I would almost gaurentee the Deca was fake. Stick around the game for a while and overtime you'll likely find some reliable sources but as for searching the NEt you're just looking to get scammed.

LeeUK
04-16-2003, 05:01 AM
mmm thanks thats kinda what i thought, ...although i'm not new to lifting and have always been into bodybuilding naturally for about 14 years.....the doseages i took should have given me great improvements really as 25mg is fairly high for a 2nd time user like me. there are so many site/places out there i dont know where to start really.

Fit Freak
04-16-2003, 09:16 AM
I don't know what else to say other be VERY careful...most places on the net will take your money and/or ship you some fakes. Getting connections takes time and effort...stick around long enough and you'll be set!

Mudge
04-16-2003, 11:57 AM
25mg considered high? Maybe in Europe, not here. Alot of first timers are 25-35mg a day, however not for 8 weeks in a row, normally 4-6.