PDA

View Full Version : Possibly New to AS & Questions

Gettin'old
04-16-2003, 07:45 AM
I posted previously, and recently, about having just received a scrip for test. I asked if the 200 mg/every 2 weeks would be sufficient for anabolic results. I was advised in no uncertain terms it would essentially do nothing in that regard.

I have access to "aftermarket" test, but also have some Pro Hormones in my possession, and am considering two options: First, I may go get more test and do my first cycle of actual AS; or second; I may try to supplement the test with the PHs.

I have the following question and, as always, very much appreciate Y'alls help:

1. If I take the prohormones, Noraderm and/or 4Aderm, will it make any positive (or negative for that matter) difference if I go ahead and take the 200 mg of test? That is, will the test help or hinder my anabolic gains. If you have anything tangential or ancillary to add in response to this specific query, please do.

2. Will Nolvadex be necessary for during a cycle of test, in addition to Clomid, for after the cycle?

Thanks very much.

Mudge
04-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Very little anabolic results most likely, but if your in middle age then it will probably work a bit better than someone in thier 20s. Some people have done 250mg cycles, but generally they dont do well for most, especially if your not a featherweight or an older gent.

200mg on a 10 week cycle, might produce 5-10 pounds, provided you up the calories of course, since that weight doesn't come from thin air. It is generally accepted that 200mg a week or every 2 weeks for some, is only enough for HRT, hormonal replacement.

Nolvadex is mainly for avoiding gyno, on such a low dose you probably will have no issues, but better safe than boobies. Clomid for post cycle, yes.

Are you going to be cycling the HRT or is this a lifetime thing? Some HRT patients stack up thier goodies and double dose for awhile, and then recoup in thier offtime, for a little more "bodybuilding" type set of results.

Gettin'old
04-16-2003, 12:09 PM
I'm actually not on HRT. I don't plan to stay on the test indefinitely. I am supposed to receive the initial dose today and then I have 3 refills. I'm 34. My test is in the low normal range, but in the normal range. I think I'm going to stack with some 4AD.

crackerjack414
04-16-2003, 02:34 PM
id just use aas and not dable between the two

bigpapa
04-17-2003, 07:14 AM
PH dont do a thing for muscle building! If you want bodybuilding results take around 400mg of test a week.

ZECH
04-30-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by bigpapa
PH dont do a thing for muscle building!
You couldn't be more wrong!