PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!

keepitgreen
09-03-2012, 05:07 PM
:hmmm::hmmm:hey New to this site.. I have been on test cyp for a year, I'm prescribed 4ml 200mg/ml once every three weeks due to low T... I have done a few cycles in the past but not in about two years, I started ordering some gear for a friend and decided since I already had the test that I would run some Tren Acet with, which I have done before in the past and got amazing results, but long story short my doc was only checking my low serum test levels every 6 months and she moved and gave me to one of her colleagues which I recently had to meet and she start asking all these question wich my other doc never did like if I had ever done steroids and if I had always been built:nail:, just questions like that then she orders all these different blood test some I know are for stuff like liver, cholesterol, etc. I was just wondering if I did 14 shot out of a 25ml of Tren Acet and took my last shot the third week of June and the half life is 3 days but detection time is 4 to 5 month when can I be sure it wont be detected in blood test???:geewhiz: My gear is British Dragon and I order straight from source so quality is no QUESTION...:ohyeah: The blood test consist of;CBC Automated, CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel), Lipid Panel Fasting,TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), Testosterone Level Total, Vitamin B12 Level... The B12 is for my fatigue I'm still having which is what I went to the doc for when I found out about the low T.. I also know that the Tren Acet is a Test inhibitor, so should I increase my Test until the Tren is out of my system or does the effects go away after the half life is up????:thinking::thinking:

NoviceAAS
09-03-2012, 05:50 PM
:hmmm::hmmm:hey New to this site.. I have been on test cyp for a year, I'm prescribed 4ml 200mg/ml once every three weeks due to low T... I have done a few cycles in the past but not in about two years, I started ordering some gear for a friend and decided since I already had the test that I would run some Tren Acet with, which I have done before in the past and got amazing results, but long story short my doc was only checking my low serum test levels every 6 months and she moved and gave me to one of her colleagues which I recently had to meet and she start asking all these question wich my other doc never did like if I had ever done steroids and if I had always been built:nail:, just questions like that then she orders all these different blood test some I know are for stuff like liver, cholesterol, etc. I was just wondering if I did 14 shot out of a 25ml of Tren Acet and took my last shot the third week of June and the half life is 3 days but detection time is 4 to 5 month when can I be sure it wont be detected in blood test???:geewhiz: My gear is British Dragon and I order straight from source so quality is no QUESTION...:ohyeah: The blood test consist of;CBC Automated, CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel), Lipid Panel Fasting,TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), Testosterone Level Total, Vitamin B12 Level... The B12 is for my fatigue I'm still having which is what I went to the doc for when I found out about the low T.. I also know that the Tren Acet is a Test inhibitor, so should I increase my Test until the Tren is out of my system or does the effects go away after the half life is up????:thinking::thinking:

You going to a Doctor or the cops ? Point being, perhaps the Dr is just being thorough, I think you might benefit from being honest with him/her. Years ago I got nervous when I admitted to a Doc that I liked to do a little cocaine once in a while. Of course I dont do it anymore, my body doesnt like the abuse, but the point is the DR is there to help you, not put the cuffs on you.

Roaddkingg
09-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Tren ace goes out of your system real fast.
I'd just go back to what they prescribed and see how the test results come out.
If at that time things are off a bit and they start asking a bunch of questions just tell them.
But personally I dont think they are giving you enough and it sure isnt prescribed correctly IMO.
You should have the test cyp or E at least once a week and even at that your levels wouldnt be stable.
Thats why most of us do 2x wkly pins to keep our blood plasma levels more even.
Even for a good TRT I think once every five days should be about right with the half life of cyp or E being around 10 days.

keepitgreen
09-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Yeah I guess your right I can always get my test off my site if she cuts me off,that was my main concern!!

BP2000
09-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Yeah I guess your right I can always get my test off my site if she cuts me off,that was my main concern!!

Inject 10 day's before your appt. so your test will be a little lower. She might increase your dose and not cut you off. Don't worry about the Ace, It will be long gone by then.

keepitgreen
09-03-2012, 09:30 PM
I'd just go back to what they prescribed and see how the test results come out.
If at that time things are off a bit and they start asking a bunch of questions just tell them.
But personally I dont think they are giving you enough and it sure isnt prescribed correctly IMO.
You should have the test cyp or E at least once a week and even at that your levels wouldnt be stable.
Thats why most of us do 2x wkly pins to keep our blood plasma levels more even.
Even for a good TRT I think once every five days should be about right with the half life of cyp or E being around 10 days.
On Isteriods it says Tren Ace is detectable for 4 to 5 months the Tren Hex which I used first is out in 4 to 5 weeks, and I give myself a shot every Thursday I just tell her that I take it once every three weeks I was tired of being on a roller coaster .. I've do a couple cycles before and took Tren Ace and Sustanon 1ml each every three days so I figured if I was supposed to take 4 shots I would split it up into 4 weeks and get off the coaster ride, the new doc is trying to make sure that my levels are correct cause the old doc had me taking 6ml on week one and 6 ml on week 3 and on week 4 she would have my levels checked and it came back 926 so she cut me down to three and I haven't had them checked in 6 months. I went back to new doc still having fatigue and she ordered all these test and said after week 3 shots I should have waited at least two weeks before having levels checked to get right levels, she said old doc had me come back too soon to get accurate levels. She seems to think my levels aren't right still but needs New test before we can go any further, I just don't wont any other juice showing up you know? I haven't took shot of Tren since third week of June..

keepitgreen
09-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Inject 10 day's before your appt. so your test will be a little lower. She might increase your dose and not cut you off. Don't worry about the Ace, It will be long gone by then.
So I should go ahead and take last shot this Thursday and wait 10 days and go ahead and get blood work done the Ace wont be there? Should I take my single shot of 3 like prescribed or take my 1 like I've been doing?? Cause I've been taking A shot every Thursday cause the way they had it I felt like I was on a roller coaster!!!

keepitgreen
09-03-2012, 09:42 PM
The only reason I think she might cut me off is The Ace she already gave me three more rfills and I still had 3 quarters of a bottle left from my last Rx..

BP2000
09-05-2012, 03:53 PM
So I should go ahead and take last shot this Thursday and wait 10 days and go ahead and get blood work done the Ace wont be there? Should I take my single shot of 3 like prescribed or take my 1 like I've been doing?? Cause I've been taking A shot every Thursday cause the way they had it I felt like I was on a roller coaster!!!

yes take your shot on Thursday wait 10 day's then go in for blood work. Ace will be gone and test will be normal level's.

TrojanMan60563
09-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Sounds like she is just doing regular labs. Drugs dont show up unless they are testing for them. You could smoke weed, shoot some heroin, and a scarface rail the night before and those labs wouldn't tell her. Just take your TRT as you should and get tested.

malfeasance
09-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Then why is recovery from it so difficult for those who PCT?

malfeasance
09-06-2012, 12:56 PM
On Isteriods it says Tren Ace is detectable for 4 to 5 months
Is that accurate?

keepitgreen
09-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Is that accurate?

go to isteriods.com then go under steroids profile and it will tell you all about it half life,side effect detection time etc.. It said tren hex was detectable for 4 to 5 weeks but tren acet 4 to 5 months... But everybody on he say it's out super fast..But the tren hex is short acting and tren ace is supposed to be long acting that's what makes Tren acet so much better than hex.. That's what I've read I'm no pro... If you find out anything different let me know I dont wont to get cut off even though i can just order more but i like having that Rx you know..

BP2000
09-07-2012, 11:19 AM
You got it backwards. Tren Ace is the fast acting drug and Tren hex and E are long ester's. You aren't in the NFL getting tested for Tren metabolites. It's a damn routine doctor visit. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

And Tren causes harsh shutdown because of the way it acts on your receptor sites. Remember Tren is 5x as powerful as Test so the supression will be greater. It shuts down the progestin receptor and the androgen receptor. And Deca shuts down all three receptor sites, ar, er, and pr. So that is why ppl who are not on HRT stay away from these two unless you are very educated on how they work. Otherwise you could be in for a long PCT with low test level's and even worse elevated prolactin (deca/tren dick).

keepitgreen
09-07-2012, 11:26 PM
I had a super high sex drive even when my test level was a 64,then I added the test the doc Rx and it when up some, but after I added the tren I drove my wife crazy with the sex wanting everyday sometime more than one... My gear is British Dragon, and I order straight from source so purity is no question, I bought the sight off my bro and he go it some some pro Football players he hung out with, hell he even went to Vegas last year with Jon Beason Carolina Panther LB if ur not familiar amongst other Pro.. Hell my site serves all pro sport... The side I get is the aggression, and a couple other of the small one.. So if I take my 3ml shot as perscribed tomorrow and go to the doc for blood test on 18 th of this month I should be cool I Just don't want to loose my doc/script, But my brother died the 24th of this month a year ago so I'm kinda could use a honest he would have been 32 but he was who I contacted to ask question.. I've read about alot of juice but I'm no pro he died almost a year ago and haven't found any friends that is around here that care about there body but I do..Maybe this could be the start of s pretty good friends that don.t want to do nothing but use me

MuscleGauge1
09-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Sorry for your loss. I can see you lost a brother and also a friend and confidant. Im a little unclear on your bottomline inquiry though. Are you trying to slow down libido increase??? There are many factors to increase/decrease in libido. Biological and mental afflicting conditions can make our arousal efforts grave or minute unfortunately and the less in tune you are to the specific triggers the less control you have over your ummmm..."out come"...
Scope through your diet, are you taking in higher doses of natural aphrodisiacs and vasdialators that can boost arousal? Asparagus and arginine are at the top of the list for culprits of unexplained raised libido when supps are cancelled out. Also, emotional/mental factors including but not limited to stress, depression, attention deficit disorder and anxiety; also are reasons peoples libidos are unknowingly higher than usual. The "happy hormones" in our brain signal release of "balance" and "coping" chemicals that can trigger us ti have a number of reactions. People deal with stress, anger, and happiness in different ways of course and their outlet and satisfaction upon completion of their sometimes said ritualized outcome can be their "coping mechanism" in response to an involuntary or voluntary change in their life. if the individual is under clinically prescribed medication for an unwanted emotion for example , depression...they should talk with their doctor about contraindications when combined with recreational supplement program.
In your case the sudden passing of your brother could have triggered a reaction you are just unaware of and its relation to your need for satisfaction can be deeper rooted or stemmed from your need for closeness and affection.
Im not trying to clinically diagnose you, just giving you some rational and reasonable explanations that you may have otherwise overlooked.
Hope this helps.
~best regards,
Vanessa Valdez,CNS
Sponsored Athlete with Muscle Gauge Nutrition
National Level NPC Competitor
Facebook: Chick Diesel