• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

J'Bo and DaMayor

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DaMayor was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive female neighbor J'Bo came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. J'Bo opened it then slammed it shut stormed back in the house.

A little later out came J'Bo again and went to the mail box and again opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As DaMayor was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions DaMayor asked her, "Yo J'Bo...........Is something wrong?" To which she replied, "There certainly is!"

(are you ready? ... this is a beauty ...)

My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL"

:funny: :rofl: :laugh: :funny: :rofl: :laugh:

Ok now i have to give you credit for this one...you are quite the funnny one...you trying to start something with me boy? You do know that i am dieting right? You better have your guns loaded and ready.

And DM better leave this one alone.

:funny: :hehe: :funny: :hehe: :funny:

Yah you laugh now boys. Cause you wont be laughing long.

Not really. But what ever. I am having a donut for Easter cause of you. NOT.

:haha: :haha: :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by DaMayor
Go ahead....Thunder Thighs.;)

Hey numb nuts..(DM)...your so old that your balls got caught in the door when you ran out of the room last night. now that i have them in my hands...your all mine.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Originally posted by J'Bo
Hey numb nuts..(DM)...your so old that your balls got caught in the door when you ran out of the room last night. now that i have them in my hands...your all mine.
Hey!! :yell: i thought you were with me last night J'Bo...........
Oh :grin: sorry...... that was just a dream..... :eyebrow:

hehe...your hilarious ris...no i wasnt...
hey has anyone heard from burner?
seems like he has disowned us for his new LADY FRIEND.
good for him you guys are all bad news anyways. :rofl:

Last edited:

seems like he has dishoned us for his new LADY FRIEND.
good for him you guys are all bad news anyways. :rofl:
That is DISOWNED..................And i resent that!! I behave myself!!!:D :nope: :booty:

thats what i said silly

Care to fill us in on what he was doing in your room? :rolleyes:

DM, you keeping secrets from us? Did ya' get any pics? :D

Originally posted by ALBOB
Care to fill us in on what he was doing in your room? :rolleyes:

DM, you keeping secrets from us? Did ya' get any pics? :D

Can't talk now....trying to pry J'Bo's hands loose. Wouldn't be such a difficult thing to do, but she's got those Thunder Thighs wrapped around my neck.:dance: *sniffs* Oh, an FDS woman...cool!:cool2:

Originally posted by DaMayor she's got those Thunder Thighs wrapped around my neck.:dance: *sniffs* Oh, an FDS woman...cool!:cool2:

Niiiiiiiice. :thumb: :lick: :dance:

And you're not there? I thought you were her latest piece of "cardio" equipment. :scratch:

That's the plan....:yes:
She'll probably suffocate me though.......Oh, hi J'Bo!:eek2: :hehe:

Last edited:
OK ok ok people what the heck is going on here?

I wouldnt get together with DM if he was the last pig on earth.

BTW i dont have thunder thighs.

I wouldnt get together with DM if he was the last pig on earth.

BTW i dont have thunder thighs.

:rofl: :rofl:

Nope........not from what I see!:nope: :hot:

I have your balls in my hand because when you came over to try to get some action i pulled some black belt moves on you and ripp the droopy mothers right off. Now i have them hanging on my front door.

Last edited:
I have your balls in my hand because when you came over to try to get some action i pulled some black belt moves on you and ripp the droppy mothers right off. Now i have them hanging on my front door.
I think you mean droppy member.......................:rofl: :haha:

Back