PDA

View Full Version : Need help with trt

Ichigo
09-05-2012, 12:12 AM
I know you should pin seven days out from bloodwork however I would like to know if i pin 150mg the day before i get tested what my numbers will come back as. will it rise lets say to 700 or above?

Im asking because i just recieved some goodies from someone, and i just started a blast of 400mg every five days. My Endo appointment is at the end of October and i wanted to run this two weeks out from appointment. I was going to tell the doc if my numbers came back on the high side, that i forgot about the blood work and pinned the day before.

Do you guys think this will work. I don't want them to lower my dose or worse remove me from trt all together.

Chrisotpherm
09-05-2012, 03:43 AM
It's hard to say bro. As with test it can take any where between 48-72hrs for the test to be pronounced in your system so there is no way of really knowing how your body responds until after blood work brother.

independent
09-05-2012, 01:49 PM
I tested a day after I pinned 75mgs of test and 250ius of hcg and my levels were 1570. I would back down to your trt dose at least 3 weeks prior to be safe.

Ichigo
09-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Thx guys appreciate the feed back. I wont be taking a chance that's for sure, three weeks it is. I don't want the Endo to say, "oh your levels are high why don't we take you off of trt and retest you in three months." Screw that shit i don't ever want to go back to the way i was feeling before trt. That sucked monkey balls.

chucky1
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM
I pinned the day before bloods and almost lost my TRT it was high got bloods a week later and was right were the doc wanted it to be

TrojanMan60563
09-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Its gonna show up very quickly after you inject...I wouldn't be shocked if it happened in less than an hour. As others said I would give it 3 weeks. I can tell you without a doubt that testosterone cypionate left my body 100% by the three week mark. Confirmed by labs. Yea dont screw up the TRT...pain in the ass to get and establish a dosing. All my experiences is slowly ramp up dose and frequency until its where they want it. You'd think they have never done this before.

keepitgreen
09-06-2012, 07:21 PM
:hmmm::hmmm:hey New to this site.. I have been on test cyp for a year, I'm prescribed 4ml 200mg/ml once every three weeks due to low T... I have done a few cycles in the past but not in about two years, I started ordering some gear for a friend and decided since I already had the test that I would run some Tren Acet with, which I have done before in the past and got amazing results, but long story short my doc was only checking my low serum test levels every 6 months and she moved and gave me to one of her colleagues which I recently had to meet and she start asking all these question wich my other doc never did like if I had ever done steroids and if I had always been built:nail:, just questions like that then she orders all these different blood test some I know are for stuff like liver, cholesterol, etc. I was just wondering if I did 14 shot out of a 25ml of Tren Acet and took my last shot the third week of June and the half life is 3 days but detection time is 4 to 5 month when can I be sure it wont be detected in blood test???:geewhiz: My gear is British Dragon and I order straight from source so quality is no QUESTION...:ohyeah: The blood test consist of;CBC Automated, CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel), Lipid Panel Fasting,TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), Testosterone Level Total, Vitamin B12 Level... The B12 is for my fatigue I'm still having which is what I went to the doc for when I found out about the low T.. I also know that the Tren Acet is a Test inhibitor, so should I increase my Test until the Tren is out of my system or does the effects go away after the half life is up????:thinking::thinking:

keepitgreen
09-06-2012, 07:27 PM
but i take 1ml every thursday cause her way made me feel like i was on a roller coaster, also she doesn't think my dose is right cause the old doc had me take 3ml shot a once wait 3 weeks and do 3 more and told me to have my levels check 5 days later it came back a 926 and she said that was high do half and hasn't ordered any more test in 6 month till i met my new doc.. my first low serum test come back at 64.. so I guess my question is should i take one 3ml shot and wait 10 days to get new blood work or keep taking same way ive been and just wait 10 days after last 1ml shot?

DetMuscle
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
TRT legit is a hard game to play with a Doc when your BBing and doing other stuff. Not impossible, but hard

TrojanMan60563
09-06-2012, 08:59 PM
TRT legit is a hard game to play with a Doc when your BBing and doing other stuff. Not impossible, but hard

Well the issue is most endos dont seem to grasp how the drugs work and how often they need to be given, or at what dose. They also seem to think if they get you to the normal range even the lowest end that you're all good. It can get very frustrating.

keepitgreen
09-06-2012, 09:49 PM
I haven't had nothing but my test Cyp since the third week in June...

keepitgreen
09-06-2012, 09:56 PM

BBing??

merz
10-04-2012, 11:21 AM
bodybuilding.

bjg
10-04-2012, 02:07 PM
if you pin yourself right before the test and you tell your doc, then chances are he will disregard your blood work because it is not going to tell him anything since you have pinned yourself. better to go for blood work when you are clean this way your doc will not be mislead and will know what to do.

bjg
10-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Well the issue is most endos dont seem to grasp how the drugs work and how often they need to be given, or at what dose. They also seem to think if they get you to the normal range even the lowest end that you're all good. It can get very frustrating.
actually if you are natural , if your test level is in the normal range ( if it is not too low due to some illness) then your ability to build muscle is not going to be necessarily affected, a guy with a level of 900 does not necessarily build muscle quicker than a guy with a level of 400...it is more complicated than that there are many other parameters that comes into play.

TrojanMan60563
10-04-2012, 08:49 PM
actually if you are natural , if your test level is in the normal range ( if it is not too low due to some illness) then your ability to build muscle is not going to be necessarily affected, a guy with a level of 900 does not necessarily build muscle quicker than a guy with a level of 400...it is more complicated than that there are many other parameters that comes into play.

Genetics are huge, but if you take the same person (same genetics)... you will notice the differene between 400 and 900.

bjg
10-05-2012, 01:05 AM
^^^ testosterone is used by the body for many functions not just building muscle , how the functions of testosterone are divided and in what proportions is due to genetics. you are right having more testosterone for the same person will increase the chances of building muscles (if your muscles have enough test receptors) and your chances are better if you workout (but still it is not as simple as that) .but levels of test cannot be compared from one person to the other