• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Confused... but trying not to hurt feelings

ALxSR

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To start I have only been with two partners so I have no idea what would cause this or if it's common, and because I don't want to hurt her feelings I've been holding back from blatantly asking. Anyway when me and my current girlfriend started dating she was extremely tight and remained that way for the first 4 months. It was to the point that it took a lot of lube and a good while to work up to actually being able to penetrate her. Now rolling into 6months she has become very loose, some times it's difficult for me to get enough sensation or friction to actually finish.. I asked her if she still plays with her toys when she's not with me, as an attempt to find a reason. The answer was no and she has actually thrown out the only 2 she had. I'm currently living with her so I can say with certainty they are gone... I'm the one to take the trash out. So I'm pretty confused at this point and like I said do not want to ask out of fear it could hurt her feelings. It makes me concerned because the last girl I had this exp with was sleeping with other guys with in 30mins to an Hour of coming over my place... which made for a noticeable difference.

Maybe a woman or someone with more exp than myself can chime in.

Back