• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG shelf life

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So about a hour ago I messed up big time. I was reconstituting my peptides and accidently reconsituted my HCG!! I am not starting cycle for about 10 weeks. What should I do use it up before cycle, chuck it, or save it and use higher dose during cycle?

Not good, but dont throw away. Use it somehow but not in 10 weeks.

Fuck it, just use it now bro. How many Iu's is it?
Just bang it.

If you hadnt reconstituted it I'd say it could last for a year or more but since you have all I have read says 60-90 days tops.
If your nor planning a cycle for 10 wks I'd say give it to a good friend who's ON OR you could keep it refriderated for the 10 wks and just do a bit more than you would normally because it will be weaker.
I'm like you man I hate to waste stuff, it's to hard to get.
I know you can order more pretty easy but the expense and more hassle, shit.

that does suck....how many iu's? you got 10 weeks before you cycle...thats 70 days....
i've read about ppl stretching hcg shelf life (pre & post recon), but that's just it...just read, never done.
Like DetMuscle said, use it somehow..........(!?!)
bang it q3d @ 250 until its out??? Or less because you are not hyperT?
If you were cruising now, then go like a TRT would ....
Man.....that sucks, its a bitch to get...at least domestic

(I am hoping ppl with a lot more experience chime in, because i love this forum & i'm curious as hell what will come of this)

I freezes it a few others on other boards said that's the move. One guy has a script from doc already refined and said on bottle it says 60 says in fridge or to keep in freezer if planning in saving it

I freezes it a few others on other boards said that's the move. One guy has a script from doc already refined and said on bottle it says 60 says in fridge or to keep in freezer if planning in saving it

Lol yeah but they mean non re-constituted to freeze it to increase shelf life. I would imagine with bac water in the vial it might crack if frozen. Might be ok since it's prob only 1 cc of bac water and there is still room for expansion in the vial.

Test like 50 iu of hcg and back fill with 90 units of bac water and put it on a cheap prego test. While it won't let u test potency it will let u know if the hcg is any good.

machinehead

user-offline.png
[FONT=Tempos Sans ITC,serif]Comfortably Numb[/FONT] **

Join DateMay 2011LocationRockville, MarylandPosts10
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
This is what another guy wrote on board:

That sounds about right... I have a prescription for HCG and the pharmacy labels the vial as expiring ~ 60 days from the fill date. Also, I just received a refill on my HCG and per the pharmacy instructions, if it wasn't to be used immediately, then it should be stored frozen. I don't know how long the shelf life is for frozen HCG though...

Then I asked him it said to freeze if if recconed. He said his comes sent in the mail in ice pack reconstituted.​

Interesting find! Freezing hgh, gh peptides, hcg while in non recon state is standard practice.

Back