PDA

View Full Version : Sensually Aroused!!!



katie64
04-18-2003, 12:42 PM
What part of your body is most sensitive when touched in a sensual way? And for the guys, we know the obvious what other part of your body turns you on when touched?

Mine is my neck, you can't even touch it without sending shivers through my whole body.........;)


Hope it's ok to post this, I'm bored, can you tell:rolleyes: :evil:

MJ23
04-18-2003, 01:53 PM
My Huge Schlong... And if your Fiance' sucks, are u taking offers, :hehe: :eyebrow:

w8lifter
04-18-2003, 02:09 PM
I would have to say ...my whole body, lol...you touch it, I got shivers :D :p

P-funk
04-18-2003, 02:13 PM
My head......mainly my scalp. I like it when girls pull my hair a little. Not really hard but just tug on my hair a bit.:shrug:

Fit Freak
04-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Oh....kissing the back of my neck and gently rubbing your fingers down my back and around my chest....oooh...goose bumbps starting now...lol

katie64
04-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by P-funk
Not really hard but just tug on my hair a bit.:shrug:

ooohhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot about that, hair pulling (a little), and your hands on my neck.........yikes...........:;)

katie64
04-18-2003, 04:12 PM
and spankings...........:nanner: ooopppssssss, wrong thread, LOL

Dr. Pain
04-18-2003, 04:14 PM
While I like touch, and touch is good, "Touch" my Mind ..and "I'm Owned!" :p

DP

katie64
04-19-2003, 06:11 AM
bump:D

kuso
04-19-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by katie64
What part of your body is most sensitive when touched in a sensual way?

resisting the urge to point out the obvious in Dp`s post...:evil:

With me its my ears...touch, blow or lick them and I`m yours http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=287457 :grin:

Burner02
04-19-2003, 06:55 PM
definately the back of the neck or running fingers thru hair....

kuso
04-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Burner02
definately the back of the neck or running fingers thru hair....

The neck does it for me too.....but then working up to the ears :grin: :shrug:

Burner02
04-19-2003, 07:30 PM
ears are good, but...the woman has to be careful to not use too much tongue....I've already washed the inside of my ears...

kuso
04-19-2003, 07:32 PM
I don`t mind at all.....as long as she doesn`t go slobbering the there its cool :D lol

Burner02
04-19-2003, 07:49 PM
kinda what I meant....don't stick the whole damn ear inside....I've had that...not senual at all...

kuso
04-19-2003, 08:05 PM
LOL.....gentle biting is nice too :grin:

Jodi
04-19-2003, 08:14 PM
Ohhh definately the light kissing on the nape of my neck. OMG!!!! :D

Burner02
04-19-2003, 08:41 PM
<taking notes>

coleman
04-20-2003, 04:39 AM
lol same here burner...though what kuso wants doesn't really bother me!!!

Burner02
04-20-2003, 04:41 AM
yeah..I'll leave Kuso to his own perversions...
:D

Jodi
04-20-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by P-funk
My head......mainly my scalp. I like it when girls pull my hair a little. Not really hard but just tug on my hair a bit.:shrug:

Oh yeah :dance: the hair tug thing is good too!!!

P-funk
04-20-2003, 08:05 AM
Oh yeah the hair tug thing is good too!!!


How you doin'??;)

Jodi
04-20-2003, 05:34 PM
:haha:

No, how You doin!! :eyebrow: :lol:

Dero
04-20-2003, 05:40 PM
No,no,no.How yous all doing???:D

kuso
04-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Looks like Dero is getting "Sensually Aroused" just by this thread :funny:

Burner02
04-20-2003, 05:41 PM
dero needs no outside stimulation for being aroused...

P-funk
04-20-2003, 05:44 PM
No, how You doin!!

I'd be doin' a lot better if I had a piece of cheesecake:p

Burner02
04-20-2003, 05:45 PM
don't they have cheese cake flavored protein bars?

Dero
04-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Well...I would not go as far as saying dat!!!
:finger: :flipoff: :attitude: :mean:



:hmmm: No!!! This thread is doing nuthing for moi!!
You guys were wrong!!!:mad:

Burner02
04-20-2003, 05:48 PM
was'sup, buddy!
:D

Jodi
04-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by P-funk
I'd be doin' a lot better if I had a piece of cheesecake:p

Where you want that cheesecake!!! :grin: :eek: :lol:

P-funk
04-20-2003, 05:50 PM
lmao............in my hair????

Jodi
04-20-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by P-funk
lmao............in my hair????

:haha: :rofl:

Burner02
04-20-2003, 06:04 PM
he must be hungry...bring a big BIB!

katie64
04-20-2003, 07:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :haha:

Dero
04-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Hmmm,this thread is getting kinky...
:eek:

Burner02
04-20-2003, 08:44 PM
really? I thought we were talking about cheese cake in on'es hair?

I am however, ready to reconsider..if given the chance...
:)

naturaltan
04-21-2003, 09:17 AM
any change in heat on any of the piercing ... :D

katie64
04-21-2003, 12:00 PM
:scratch: :hmmm:HUH??????? NT, piercing turns you on????

What part of your body is most sensitive when touched in a sensual way? And for the guys, we know the obvious what other part of your body turns you on when touched?

buff_tat2d_chic
04-21-2003, 12:20 PM
I have to agree with NT...when the barbells in my nipples is chewed on or moved...it is awesome! I will say my most sensative area is my ears...and I HATE it! It is not a bad feeling it is just I am so sensative I can't even let him kiss there....drives me NUTZ!!! But it is all good!

naturaltan
04-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by katie64
:scratch: :hmmm:HUH??????? NT, piercing turns you on????

What part of your body is most sensitive when touched in a sensual way? And for the guys, we know the obvious what other part of your body turns you on when touched?

the body parts that are pierced on me are very sensitive to touch - in a good way of course. :hehe:

katie64
04-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I have to agree with NT...when the barbells in my nipples is chewed on or moved...it is awesome! I will say my most sensative area is my ears...and I HATE it! It is not a bad feeling it is just I am so sensative I can't even let him kiss there....drives me NUTZ!!! But it is all good!

BARBELLS, :D OUCH...........

katie64
04-21-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by naturaltan
the body parts that are pierced on me are very sensitive to touch - in a good way of course. :hehe:

Oh, Oh, Oh.................Probably why you got em pierced, huh????
;) :p

david
04-21-2003, 02:24 PM
I'd have to say my lips

katie64
04-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Your lips, hmmmmmmm:hmmm:

naturaltan
04-22-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I have to agree with NT...when the barbells in my nipples is chewed on or moved...it is awesome! I will say my most sensative area is my ears...and I HATE it! It is not a bad feeling it is just I am so sensative I can't even let him kiss there....drives me NUTZ!!! But it is all good!

How right you are. A little tug and ... WOW!! The wife's nipples are exactly the same way, pull on her barbells and she sings like a bluebird. :hehe:

buff_tat2d_chic
04-22-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by naturaltan
How right you are. A little tug and ... WOW!! The wife's nipples are exactly the same way, pull on her barbells and she sings like a bluebird. :hehe:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Jodi
04-22-2003, 07:28 AM
:no: :scared:

Sounds too fucking scary for the piercings never mind someone pulling on them. I'll stick with my naval ring but I don't like it being tugged. :finger:

katie64
04-22-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Jodi
:no: :scared:

Sounds too fucking scary for the piercings never mind someone pulling on them. I'll stick with my naval ring but I don't like it being tugged. :finger:
I agree about the piercing.......... did it hurt like hell when you got you naval ring???????? I heard it does, I'm going to get mine done when I flatten my tummy out.............:rolleyes:

Jodi
04-22-2003, 07:57 AM
:yes: Yup it sure did! Sorry not gonna lie. It hurt but the pain subsided shortly afterwards and no blood which was good. Worse was trying to keep your pants low enough for the next 2-3 weeks on the hips that it didn't touch the ring. It would hurt like hell if it even slightly touched the ring. But that went away as well and I never had any problems with it. I keep a small ring in, nothing fancy. :)

katie64
04-27-2003, 04:34 PM
At this point..............any part of my body would be sensitive if touched in a sensual way...............http://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_engel-Dateien/engel1.gif

BECAUSE I AIN'T F**KING GETTIN' ANY...............http://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_teuflisch-Dateien/teuf5.gif

david
04-28-2003, 05:31 AM
:hair:

Jodi
04-28-2003, 06:46 AM
BECAUSE I AIN'T F**KING GETTIN' ANY...............

I feel your pain :bawling:

naturaltan
04-28-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Jodi
:no: :scared:

Sounds too fucking scary for the piercings never mind someone pulling on them. I'll stick with my naval ring but I don't like it being tugged. :finger:

It's not that scary ... :lol: ... the pain thing is highly overrated, but like youi've mentioned, it's not for everyone. To each their own.

naturaltan
04-28-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by katie64
At this point..............any part of my body would be sensitive if touched in a sensual way...............http://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_engel-Dateien/engel1.gif

BECAUSE I AIN'T F**KING GETTIN' ANY...............http://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_teuflisch-Dateien/teuf5.gif

NT bites lip hard ... :eek:

naturaltan
04-28-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Jodi
I feel your pain :bawling:

Nt bites lip again ... :eek:

ZECH
04-28-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by naturaltan
Nt bites lip again ... :eek:
Yep.............been there too!! Mine's getting sore!!!!!!:D
Had to eat a breast thinking about it.
(chicken.........get your mind out of the gutter)

ZECH
04-28-2003, 08:46 AM
Hey NT.................I know this is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I understand. Does you or your wife have any genital peircings??? For males that is way too painful for me! But I think a clit ring is neat. I would love to..................never mind!!

katie64
04-30-2003, 09:47 AM
bump for NT, I'm curious too:D

buff_tat2d_chic
04-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dg806
Hey NT.................I know this is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I understand. Does you or your wife have any genital peircings??? For males that is way too painful for me! But I think a clit ring is neat. I would love to..................never mind!!

:hehe: I know the answer!! :hehe:

buff_tat2d_chic
04-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by dg806
Hey NT.................I know this is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I understand. Does you or your wife have any genital peircings??? For males that is way too painful for me! But I think a clit ring is neat. I would love to..................never mind!!

I have them. :yes: :grin:

david
04-30-2003, 03:53 PM
I've seen clit piercings but thought nothing of it. Is there an advantage Buff?

Jodi
05-02-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I have them. :yes: :grin:

:shake: :scared:

david
05-02-2003, 07:04 AM
:lol:

sawheet
05-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Ok well the answer to your question, the most sensitive, not sensual would have to bee drum role MY BALLS, come on guys think about it.

Burner02
05-02-2003, 07:30 PM
I will try and NOT think about your balls, sir...
:)

sawheet
05-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Please dont, they would apprieciate it.:box:

Burner02
05-02-2003, 08:00 PM
:rofl:

david
05-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Burner.... are you "Ramen" men again??

katie64
05-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by sawheet
Ok well the answer to your question, the most sensitive, not sensual would have to bee drum role MY BALLS, come on guys think about it.
I thought you were saying, it was most sensitive to have your balls drum rolled...............:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ZECH
05-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
:hehe: I know the answer!! :hehe:
I would guess that meant yes........................you don't talk about what ain't there!!!:D And Buff do tell about yours!! Advantages??
Disadvantages?? Likes or dislikes?

Burner02
05-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by katie64
I thought you were saying, it was most sensitive to have your balls drum rolled...............:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ouch, baby...very, very ouch!

naturaltan
05-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by dg806
Hey NT.................I know this is a personal question and if you don't want to answer I understand. Does you or your wife have any genital peircings??? For males that is way too painful for me! But I think a clit ring is neat. I would love to..................never mind!!

Yep we do ... :eek:

Male piercings are no more painful than any other piercing. Because of where it is, the thought is it is more painful, but in reality, it's not. We have yet to find the position that the wife finds that it helps, but for me, it helps out almost all the time. :grin:

The wife just has her labia pierced. It's all for show (and it does look great ... she has a playboy bunny charm hanging there now). She's thinking of getting a piercing called a 'triangle' - it's a piercing that goes behind the clit and is supposed to do the same thing as a clit piercing without the worry of desensitizing the clit.

Dero
05-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Fingernails up and down my back!!!!
Chiwawa!!!
I lose all control!!!!
:crazy: :twitch: :eyebrow: :nut: :rocker:





Fingernails attached to a woman's hand,before this get's misinterpretaded...:p

katie64
05-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Dero
Fingernails up and down my back!!!!
Chiwawa!!!
I lose all control!!!!
:crazy: :twitch: :eyebrow: :nut: :rocker:





Fingernails attached to a woman's hand,before this get's misinterpretaded...:p
your just replying to this now, and how long has this thread been here..................I better grow my nails out then....:eyebrow:

Sapphire
05-30-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by katie64
What part of your body is most sensitive when touched in a sensual way? And for the guys, we know the obvious what other part of your body turns you on when touched?

Mine is my neck, you can't even touch it without sending shivers through my whole body.........;)


Hope it's ok to post this, I'm bored, can you tell:rolleyes: :evil:

Hmmm I would say the neck is a definite, but I love when a guy licks my tummy, of course working his way somewhere else. When he gets to the tummy I know the best is yet to come and I get goose bumps in anticipation!!
:thumb:

david
05-30-2003, 01:27 PM
your giving away your secrets of pleasure, Sapphire!! :O


Oh goody! :evil2:

Sapphire
05-30-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by david
your giving away your secrets of pleasure, Sapphire!! :O


Oh goody! :evil2:

Oops!!! I am a bad girl!!! :grin:

Burner02
05-30-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by katie64
your just replying to this now, and how long has this thread been here..................I better grow my nails out then....:eyebrow:

hiay Katie! Happy Friday!
hey..<ahem>....why are you using my 'before' avi? I thought we discussed not showing that pic to anybody...
;)

katie64
05-30-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Burner02
hiay Katie! Happy Friday!
hey..<ahem>....why are you using my 'before' avi? I thought we discussed not showing that pic to anybody...
;)
:haha: :haha: :haha: Good one........

Hey honey, how are you:wave:

Burner02
05-30-2003, 07:18 PM
I'm fine...for being at....work..
:grumble:
Just ate....chicken burger..and cottage cheese...I always put tobasco in my CC..to gove it some zip...now...mouth has that 'I need water, STAT!' feeling..
:)

My back hurts...did squats today...did you read my journal?

How's you?

Dero
05-31-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by katie64
your just replying to this now, and how long has this thread been here..................I better grow my nails out then....:eyebrow:
I'm a slow reader...:scratch: :shrug:
Da longer da better!!!:thumb: :nut: :nut: :nut: :yes:

katie64
05-31-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Dero
I'm a slow reader...:scratch: :shrug:
Da longer da better!!!:thumb: :nut: :nut: :nut: :yes:

Have to be fake then, long nails and weight bars don't mix to well............:p

Burner02
05-31-2003, 05:41 PM
you don't want them to be 'ho long, do ya?

katie64
05-31-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Burner02
you don't want them to be 'ho long, do ya?
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Burner02
05-31-2003, 05:47 PM
thank you..thank you...I'll be playing the lounge all week...
:D

katie64
05-31-2003, 05:51 PM
Talk about sensual arousal, look at my avi.........grrrrrrrrr..........I've been staring at him too long........hahaha;)

Burner02
05-31-2003, 05:52 PM
same thing...why do you think I like talking with rissole so much....
;)

(sorry ris!)

katie64
05-31-2003, 05:56 PM
HAHA....................am I following you or are you following me..............hehe...........yea, J'bo has a awesome ass........:thumb:


I love men, I swear

Burner02
05-31-2003, 05:57 PM
..and I am a dedicated lesbien...I love women!
:D

katie64
06-01-2003, 07:25 AM
Ewwwwwww, to each their own, but hey if I'm checking out a woman,
I definitely want a man standing behind me..........:eyebrow: :eek2:

sawheet
06-01-2003, 07:42 AM
Are you taking aplications!!!!!

david
06-01-2003, 07:51 AM
I'm sure there are takers here for ya, Katie! ;)

david
06-01-2003, 07:52 AM
whoops, sawheet beat me to the post and maybe the position! :doh:

david
06-01-2003, 07:53 AM
you know what they say sawheet! First come first serve! :lol:

Hey, I wonder if Katie can handle two of us?

Hmmnn..throw in another women, too!

Fuck... let's fuck. Damn. Another orgy! :lol: