• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the best MRP out there?

jasonbrunt

Jesus was a Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
pretty much just what the subjec t says...

What do people think is the best MRP out there and for how many meals do or can you replace with it? Can one be used in the morning for breakfast for example, instead of sometime later in the day?

Originally posted by jasonbrunt
pretty much just what the subjec t says...

What do people think is the best MRP out there and for how many meals do or can you replace with it? Can one be used in the morning for breakfast for example, instead of sometime later in the day?

In my opinion the best MRP around is Micellean by VPX. You can use 3 per day with no problem, and yes, it can be used for breakfast.

if i know i am going to be in the situation for a MRP, i just blend my protein /oatmeal/flax together and keep it chilled.seems to work for me.:cool:

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
If he doesn't get at least 3 solids with those, when he goes to shit, it will be like trying to ?..Thanks)

DP

First, I'm not really sure what you are trying to say? Excuse me for being slow. But anyway, my assumption is that he will be eating at least 3 solid food meals per day along with the shakes.

Originally posted by gopro
First, I'm not really sure what you are trying to say? Excuse me for being slow. But anyway, my assumption is that he will be eating at least 3 solid food meals per day along with the shakes.

I think he means that you had better make sure you've got a full roll of toilet paper before you enter the bathroom. :D

Originally posted by Monolith
I think he means that you had better make sure you've got a full roll of toilet paper before you enter the bathroom. :D

I use 3-4 of those per day with no real problems. It is the best engineered MRP on the market, so if you can handle it, than I say use it.

......and for how many meals do or can you replace with it

My point was that it is a "Supplemental meal"...not an Meal replacement, food comes first!

If a person were only getting 3 meals a day....my answer would be none! :D

DP

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Re: Re: What is the best MRP out there?

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
My point was that it is a "Supplemental meal"...not an Meal replacement, food comes first!

If a person where only getting 3 meals a day....my answer would be non! :D

DP

Gotta disagree there DP

No Problem.....I deal with people who can't shit all day! :D

DP

..and the point was replacing a meal......I meet people who drink most of their meals, their metabolisms are as screwed as their digestive tracts...they are fine as long as they keep drinking.....give them solid food, and it fucks them up...it shouldn't be that way :D

while we are sort of on the topic of bowel movements...since I've started creatine I've been keeping up hostile relations with my throne...What are some good sources of fiber besides a couple of strawberries in my morning shake? Someone recommended having a few reduced-fat Triscuits during the day...what else?

Also...I always have at least 4 small meals during the day, minimum. I was only wondering about MRP's for when I have to work and I might be in a rush to throw my food together.

I do not feel like debating this MRP thing, however one point I will make and you can do what you want with it is that the human digestive system was built to digest food. :shrug:

NOTE: I am in no way discounting an MRP or advocating that anyone not use them.

Also...I always have at least 4 small meals during the day, minimum. I was only wondering about MRP's for when I have to work and I might be in a rush to throw my food together.

I think that is the way they are intended.....:D

Most of us can't afford the time to cook 5-6 or more times a day.....so if you can go meal, shake, meal, shake, meal....

Or use a shake/MRP when in a time bind, or know you can't reach food....that is good!

At my store, when we talk to less athletic people and try to increase their meal frequency/metabolism, we try to have them get the conventional breakfast/lunch/dinner....and then mid morning, and mid afternon, have a shake! :D

So if you have tiem to cook a breakfast, please do so! This morning, I didn't have time..and had a shake..happens about once every 2 weeks...lol, but I'm aready on meal 4...so it will work out. :D

DP

My favorite is Low Carb Lean Body. I try to get three real food meal every day, but I find it difficult to get the protien I need w/o the fat when I am at work. So, very frequently, I drink partial LCLBs to get my percentages and cals correct.

Vanilla Ice Cream is my favorite...12 carbs.

Muscle-link Muscle Meals is the only brand name MRP I have ever tried and I would say is a relatively good one, well balanced plus the extra 10g of glutamine come in handy. If you going to take MRP I would not substitute more than two meals a day with them. Don???t matter how good the ???MRP??? is it???s no substitution for real food. Also what Tank said is not bad at all I think that???s the best MRP you can make and always a + as you can control what you add to it, some protein, old fashioned oats and some fat source and you are all set.

real quick....how does one ad oats into a shake? Do you cook them first or throw them in dry?

I've been keeping up hostile relations with my throne...

First of all :haha:

Eat lots of green veggies :) Spinach, broccoli, romaine, green beans, beet greens, cauliflower etc. They will help alot :D

IML Gear Cream!
real quick....how does one ad oats into a shake? Do you cook them first or throw them in dry?

I add the oats dry to my shake...

By the way...Micellean is one of the only (and was the first) MRPs to have significant amounts of fiber...7.5 g per serving. There is NO maltodextrin as a carb source...only complex carbs. Flax meal is also included. This is as close to liquid food as you can get right now.

Originally posted by Jodi
First of all :haha:

Eat lots of green veggies :) Spinach, broccoli, romaine, green beans, beet greens, cauliflower etc. They will help alot :D

gr8 Point on the PHYTONUTRIENTS Jodi :thumb: :D (so healthful and helpful)

DP

i guess its your choice if you want to precook the oatmeal, i dont. just remember one thing, food or supps serve one purpose,fuel to rebuild/replenish, not taste. at times it gets real boring eating the same thing over and over, but the outcome is well worth it. i mean come on, abs or a pizza:shrug: :D :D :thumb:

Back