PDA

View Full Version : Hcg for hrt?

Onedeep0811
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
My doctor used to just give me a bunch of pre made hcg shots to take home with me and put in my fridge well now I guess the laws are changing and he can no longer do this anymore. So he wants to write me a prescription for 1000ius, but the local pharmacy charges $85 to fill it. I picked up some 5000iu vials of hcg on my own my question is how much bac water do I need to add to it 5ccs? If so will 5ccs fit into the little vial? Also how much would I then draw to get 250ius?

I've only done hcg once on my own and that was like two years or so back.

TrojanMan60563
09-26-2012, 02:53 PM
My doctor used to just give me a bunch of pre made hcg shots to take home with me and put in my fridge well now I guess the laws are changing and he can no longer do this anymore. So he wants to write me a prescription for 1000ius, but the local pharmacy charges $85 to fill it. I picked up some 5000iu vials of hcg on my own my question is how much bac water do I need to add to it 5ccs? If so will 5ccs fit into the little vial? Also how much would I then draw to get 250ius?

I've only done hcg once on my own and that was like two years or so back.

Mix it it with 10ml bac water and then draw .5cc to get 250iu...so half of a slin pin.

Roaddkingg
10-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Why use 5cc's or 10cc's.
The small little vials will easily hold 2cc's and I dont have my notes in front of me but I believe with 2cc's of bac water mixed with 5000iu's.
For 500iu's of HCG it's .10 on the small slin pin.
Thats much less watewr to inject and I do mine in the stomach so it would be much more comfortable.
I think less water is best.
I know it can be confusing. I have been doing this a long time and this is one area I still question myself when it's time to mix.LOL

yamar1
10-06-2012, 07:17 PM
5 cc's of bac water added to 5000 IU= 1000 IU per CC. If you want to dose 250 IU I would do the suggested above. Add 10 cc's bac water to the vile and that would make 500 IU per CC. .5 CC's (half slin pin) would give you your 250 IU.

I personally mix mine at 1000 IU per CC and draw to .30 per dose or 300 IU.

MinMaxMuscle
10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
HCG for HRT? Is this going to be long term? IF so- refrain from doing so, otherwise if its just a month or so- go ahead.
Reason being, you do NOT want primary hypogonadism (downregulation of LH receptors) in the testes due to long term HCG usage. THAT is harder to reverse than secondary (low test from low LH)

yamar1
10-07-2012, 08:54 AM
HCG for HRT? Is this going to be long term? IF so- refrain from doing so, otherwise if its just a month or so- go ahead.
Reason being, you do NOT want primary hypogonadism (downregulation of LH receptors) in the testes due to long term HCG usage. THAT is harder to reverse than secondary (low test from low LH)

I thought the same thing but HCG as a means of TRT seems to be a going trend. Doesn't make sense to me either.

MinMaxMuscle
10-07-2012, 06:01 PM
The only way i can see HCG as being a good means of TRT, is to kickstart natural test production. prolonged periods of HCG usage WILL downregulate LH receptors and you'll see bloodwork where LH is high but low test.

Test Enanthate or Cyp are far better options at 250mg/EOW or 125 mg/week

dyna
10-21-2012, 10:13 AM
The only way i can see HCG as being a good means of TRT, is to kickstart natural test production. prolonged periods of HCG usage WILL downregulate LH receptors and you'll see bloodwork where LH is high but low test.

Test Enanthate or Cyp are far better options at 250mg/EOW or 125 mg/week

Be very careful with HCG, i was doing 250 IU per week for 6 months and got eppididimytis.. its been 4 months and i still have symtoms. i cant definitely say its from hcg but i am convinced it is. i also had some prostate issues from it.

dliftdoc
10-24-2012, 09:13 PM
hcg is by no means trt.....