PDA

View Full Version : Total testosterone resultsl help!

theanimal2114
10-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Today i got my labcorp bloodwork results back. my total testosterone level is at 332ng. This seems very low especially because I am only 22. The test results did not show my free testosterone so I dont know what that is. Im not sure what to do now. Oh and I have NEVER cycled before. Please help, what should i do?

MakeItMethylated
10-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Today i got my labcorp bloodwork results back. my total testosterone level is at 332ng. This seems very low especially because I am only 22. The test results did not show my free testosterone so I dont know what that is. Im not sure what to do now. Oh and I have NEVER cycled before. Please help, what should i do?

Did u get the test early in the morning?

They won't give you TRT at 332 most likely

My natty test was 365

Now on gear ranges from 3000-5000

Do u have loss of libido ?
No energy?

If not I wouldn't worry

You probably just want an excuse to hop on the gear :winkfinger:

hypo_glycemic
10-02-2012, 09:29 AM
OP they won't give you TRT at 22 years of age. Need to see the Total T and maybe the whole lab report. That's a little low for 22. My endo has given TRT to a 28 year old with pre existing hormone problems. Maybe get more advice if not in TRT section :)

DetMuscle
10-02-2012, 10:48 AM
All that doesnt matter if you feel well. Cycling isnt the answer for low T anyway

bjg
10-02-2012, 01:40 PM
test levels vary a lot due to many factors, in any case your level is normal, a higher level does not mean it is better, in fact it is not healthier. gaining muscle will not be affected unless you really have very low test level due to some illness...i don't think you should worry and i don't think you should have tested yourself in the first place.