PDA

View Full Version : XXX passwords



katie64
04-22-2003, 03:04 PM
I think most of them work, I hope this isn't illegal, LOL, enjoy if you get in..............:eek:

Dero
04-22-2003, 03:06 PM
What's dis the XXX pusher????
:funny: :funny: :funny:

Prince
04-22-2003, 03:10 PM
I see no links or passwords. :hmmm:

Crono1000
04-22-2003, 03:11 PM
:scratch: I don't see nuthin, damn moderators musta beat me here

Dero
04-22-2003, 03:12 PM
They were there seconds ago...
I saw the link,but they're gone!!!:scratch: :shrug:

Dr. Pain
04-22-2003, 03:44 PM
"Swordfish?" :laugh: (the proverbial password)

DP

katie64
04-22-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by katie64
I think most of them work, I hope this isn't illegal, LOL, enjoy if you get in..............:eek:
HOLD ON ................THE FILE WAS TOO BIG

Rusty
04-22-2003, 03:50 PM
I got em.........don't know if they work, but I got em.......

katie64
04-22-2003, 03:50 PM
next....6 more to go

katie64
04-22-2003, 03:52 PM
You guys are a bunch of horn dogs..........I hope they work

katie64
04-22-2003, 03:53 PM
Next...............:p

Rusty
04-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by katie64
You guys are a bunch of horn dogs..........I hope they work

And I guess your little miss sweet and inocent........:rolleyes:

katie64
04-22-2003, 03:55 PM
Prince, if this is illegal or they don't work.......you should 86 this thread.............:cool:

katie64
04-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Rusty
And I guess your little miss sweet and inocent........:rolleyes:
YES I AM..............I'm just posting this for you guys.............:)

Damn, file 5 is toooooooooooo big....:D
so is file 6....damn

katie64
04-22-2003, 04:00 PM
ok.................

Rusty
04-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Where did you get all these?

katie64
04-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Copy and Paste.................:p

katie64
04-22-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Rusty
Where did you get all these?
My secret............;)

OK, last one and it's small, good luck, I tried 10, 5 out of that worked....................:cool:

katie64
04-22-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by katie64
My secret............;)

OK, last one and it's small, good luck, I tried 10, 5 out of that worked....................:cool:
And NO, I don't know which ones I did.....it was random...........

buff_tat2d_chic
04-22-2003, 04:53 PM
:hair: Download #6...the first one listed says http://coldsore. blah blah....

coldsore???...that is not a site I wanna visit! :laugh: :laugh:

katie64
04-22-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
:hair: Download #6...the first one listed says http://coldsore. blah blah....

coldsore???...that is not a site I wanna visit! :laugh: :laugh:
:haha: :haha: :funny: :funny: :funny: YUCK!!!!

katie64
04-22-2003, 04:58 PM
I didn't check them all out.............:hehe:

Lightman009
04-22-2003, 07:10 PM
Cool Katie, its unlikely to find a girl posting porn.

buff_tat2d_chic
04-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Lightman009
Cool Katie, its unlikely to find a girl posting porn.

You don't know the women in this forum very well...do you???? LMAO!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :hehe:

katie64
04-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Lightman009
Cool Katie, its unlikely to find a girl posting porn.
I'm not into porn, I just had it sent to me, as a personal joke, from a friend, she's a bitch, LOL, anyway, I thought some of you might want it...........

katie64
04-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by katie64
I'm not into porn, I just had it sent to me, as a personal joke, from a friend, she's a bitch, LOL, anyway, I thought some of you might want it...........

And I would kill my fiance if he ever checked out anything like this, actually he would kill me if he knew I posted it...........:suicide: :evil: :evil: I'm serious...............:shake:

Pianomahnn
04-22-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by katie64
And I would kill my fiance if he ever checked out anything like this, actually he would kill me if he knew I posted it...........:suicide: :evil: :evil: I'm serious...............:shake:

Porn is part of a man's life.

Learn to deal with that.

Crono1000
04-22-2003, 08:50 PM
hey someone make this a sticky :lol:

katie64
04-22-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Pianomahnn
Porn is part of a man's life.

Learn to deal with that.
F**K OFF A$$HOLE....................

katie64
04-22-2003, 09:08 PM
You know Pianomahnn, your a real asshole, who the fuck do you think your talking to, I'm almost 40 years old, I think by now I know what men want, why the fuck do you think I posted this...........but the day my man needs this is the day I'm not a good enough woman to keep his interest and believe me, that will never happen with me............you got a lot to learn about women, or are you gay????? Isn't there an age limit for this forum, or are all young punks allowed?????????

Dero
04-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by katie64
You know Pianomahnn, your a real asshole, who the fuck do you think your talking to, I'm almost 40 years old, I think by now I know what men want, why the fuck do you think I posted this...........but the day my man needs this is the day I'm not a good enough woman to keep his interest and believe me, that will never happen with me............you got a lot to learn about woman, or are you gay????? Isn't there an age limit for this forum, or are all young punks allowed?????????

:hair: :hair: :hair:
Nobody told me about an age limit!!!
:scratch: :shrug:

Crono1000
04-22-2003, 09:50 PM
yall should fight... NAKED!!!

damn... looks like I've had too much porn lately

Crono1000
04-22-2003, 09:51 PM
now does this age limit include maturity or is it just physical age? :scratch:

and more importantly, I'm sure there's a minimum age, but is there a maximum age? Cuz alboob might accidently stray into this thread

butterfly
04-22-2003, 10:05 PM
I'm with you Katie... my man has never "needed" porn. Sometimes we watch it together or we go to a club but it's always together!

buff_tat2d_chic
04-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by katie64
You know Pianomahnn, your a real asshole, who the fuck do you think your talking to, I'm almost 40 years old, I think by now I know what men want, why the fuck do you think I posted this...........but the day my man needs this is the day I'm not a good enough woman to keep his interest and believe me, that will never happen with me............you got a lot to learn about woman, or are you gay????? Isn't there an age limit for this forum, or are all young punks allowed?????????

:adore: Way 2 Go Katie!!! :bow:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

CRASHMAN
04-23-2003, 12:54 AM
lets all just get along this is porn something to enjoy and masterbait to :D nothin to fight about :nope:


katie :heartpump thanks for the pass's :grin:

now no fighting :finger: i mean it dammit :)

kuso
04-23-2003, 07:18 AM
:funny: :rofl: :funny: :rofl: :funny: :rofl: :funny: :rofl: :funny: :rofl:

DaMayor
04-23-2003, 07:32 AM
Hey Piano....How's it feel to beOWNED?http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=324253

buff_tat2d_chic
04-23-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by DaMayor
Hey Piano....How's it feel to beOWNED?http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=324253

:rofl: :funny: :rofl: :funny: :rofl: :funny:

naturaltan
04-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by DaMayor
Hey Piano....How's it feel to beOWNED?http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=324253

:haha: :thumb:

butterfly
04-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Fade and I tried some of those passes out last night...

THANK YOU KATIE!!! :dance: :banana: :eyebrow:

You rule! :adore:

kuso
04-23-2003, 08:33 AM
http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/ownedbottleass.jpg

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/ownedfishinfish-LaserBeams.jpg


http://members.rogers.com/hb0i/4sherdog/fredettish_owned.gif


http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/owned/bottleddogowned.jpg


http://www.mcdojo.net/images/takada.jpg





http://www.0wn3d.us/owned/0wned.jpg


http://users.pandora.be/bauknecht/OWEND!/owned_hockeyfight.jpg


http://www.ermac.org/images/000007.jpg


http://users3.ev1.net/~tobrown779/owned/3.jpg

Rusty
04-23-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by butterfly
Fade and I tried some of those passes out last night...

THANK YOU KATIE!!! :dance: :banana: :eyebrow:

You rule! :adore:


I take it, they worked?

katie64
04-23-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by butterfly
Fade and I tried some of those passes out last night...

THANK YOU KATIE!!! :dance: :banana: :eyebrow:

You rule! :adore:
Your welcome....glad they worked:thumb:

katie64
04-23-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by kuso
[img]YOUR PICS

too funny,kuso..................excellent :thumb:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

katie64
04-23-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
:adore: Way 2 Go Katie!!! :bow:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I read another thread where he says he hasn't even been laid yet, geezzzzzzzzzz, some expert.............LOL:D

buff_tat2d_chic
04-23-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by katie64
I read another thread where he says he hasn't even been laid yet, geezzzzzzzzzz, some expert.............LOL:D

Have you been into the school debate thread yet...if you haven't you should. What a fuqing joke!

buff_tat2d_chic
04-23-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by kuso
re: pics posted


YOU have WAY to much time on your hands!!!!!

katie64
04-23-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
Have you been into the school debate thread yet...if you haven't you should. What a fuqing joke!
Yes, I saw it, there was no way I was going to say anything in that one, I'm a fairly peaceful person and after jousting with RCfootball, I "thought" I was done debating with people here, this is a fun site usually and very educational in the areas of training and nutrition............which is really why I'm here, the extra, is just in fun, or it should be............:)

katie64
04-23-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by CRASHMAN
lets all just get along this is porn something to enjoy and masterbait to :D nothin to fight about :nope:


katie :heartpump thanks for the pass's :grin:

now no fighting :finger: i mean it dammit :)
Your welcome, Crashman...........and I'm done with the kids around here..............:p

buff_tat2d_chic
04-23-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by katie64
Yes, I saw it, there was no way I was going to say anything in that one, I'm a fairly peaceful person and after jousting with RCfootball, I "thought" I was done debating with people here, this is a fun site usually and very educational in the areas of training and nutrition............which is really why I'm here, the extra, is just in fun, or it should be............:)

I with you. I found out how to use my iggy button today :D

I am here for the fun and education as well...not this other bullshit.

katie64
04-23-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I with you. I found out how to use my iggy button today :D

I am here for the fun and education as well...not this other bullshit.
iggy button:scratch:what the heck is that or am I just naive :rolleyes:

naturaltan
04-23-2003, 11:41 AM
yeah Buff sweetie, what is an iggy button? :lol:

Crono1000
04-23-2003, 06:49 PM
i'm sorry to be rude if I'm wrong, but I think she was referring to being able to masterbate... iggy button = clit? :scratch:

katie64
04-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Crono1000
i'm sorry to be rude if I'm wrong, but I think she was referring to being able to masterbate... iggy button = clit? :scratch:
That's what I thought, but I wasn't going to say it........HEHE.....buff gave hers a name.................LOL:evil: :evil: :evil:

kuso
04-23-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
YOU have WAY to much time on your hands!!!!!


Actually no,.....I just know where the cool links are :D :lol:

CRASHMAN
04-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by katie64
Your welcome, Crashman...........and I'm done with the kids around here..............:p


your done with me :cry: wait i'm not kid just remebered :D

MJ23
04-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Where is Pianohole at...???

Katie, good for u

Rusty
04-24-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I with you. I found out how to use my iggy button today :D

I am here for the fun


So, can we watch you use this IGGY button?:D :cool: :D

katie64
04-24-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by CRASHMAN
your done with me :cry: wait i'm not kid just remebered :D
Not you Crashman, you're not a kid, you got laid remember:p I'm talking about PM and RC

ALBOB
04-24-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick I found out how to use my iggy button today :D

To do it true justice this really should be a poll but it wouldn't be right taken out of context so I'll ask for a show of hands. How many guys (or girls) here would volunteer to show Buff how to use her iggy button?

Me first. :wave: :lick:

Rusty
04-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by ALBOB
Me first. :wave: :lick:


No damnit......I was here first. Go play somewhere else.:mad: :yell:

MJ23
04-25-2003, 06:56 AM
Hey, Katie everytime I tried one of those links I got this on my screen

"You account has been locked due to too many incorrect logins or hacking attempts."


I wonder why:rolleyes: :D

katie64
04-25-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by MJ23
Hey, Katie everytime I tried one of those links I got this on my screen

"You account has been locked due to too many incorrect logins or hacking attempts."


I wonder why:rolleyes: :D
I don't know, I tried 10 before I posted them and 5 of them worked, Butterfly and Fade got in some you could ask them which ones?????????????:p That came up on a couple of the ones I tried too, did you download all of these files????

MJ23
04-25-2003, 10:31 AM
yeah, but I have not had a chance to try all of them,

Dont want the wife to get upset/.....

katie64
04-25-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by MJ23
yeah, but I have not had a chance to try all of them,

Dont want the wife to get upset/.....
I don't blame ya there, PM Butterfly, she's online now, ask her which sites they went to, or which file she downloaded, just a suggestion:cool: .................HEY, if you have a wife, you shouldn't need this, at least you could check it out togehter...............LOL:D

MJ23
04-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Oh....
:scratch:

Well

here is the difference in reaction when you see PORN

Me - :bounce2: :hot: :grin:

The Mrsss - :fire: :bash: :yell:

katie64
04-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by MJ23
Oh....
:scratch:

Well

here is the difference in reaction when you see PORN

Me - :bounce2: :hot: :grin:

The Mrsss - :fire: :bash: :yell:
:funny: :funny: I'd have to agree with your wife....sorry:D

Crono1000
04-25-2003, 12:28 PM
me and my girlfriend (who shall remain nameless for sake of identity:shhh:.) have gotten the hottiesheaven one to work on most accounts from xxx2. They have some freakin' hilarious webcams... ya know... in a sexy kinda way

MJ23
04-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Cronno - u lucky bitch

I am going to go home and try ALL OF THEM.. :)

katie64
04-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by MJ23
Cronno - u lucky bitch

I am going to go home and try ALL OF THEM.. :)
POOR MJ..............:nut: :banana: :nut:
:evil: :evil: :evil:

buff_tat2d_chic
04-25-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ALBOB
To do it true justice this really should be a poll but it wouldn't be right taken out of context so I'll ask for a show of hands. How many guys (or girls) here would volunteer to show Buff how to use her iggy button?

Me first. :wave: :lick:


:scratch: That sounds dangerous.

:lol:

david
04-25-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by katie64
I think most of them work, I hope this isn't illegal, LOL, enjoy if you get in..............:eek:


Damn Katie... all along I thought you were this little angel! ;)

katie64
04-25-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by david
Damn Katie... all along I thought you were this little angel! ;)
But I am a
http://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_engel-Dateien/littleangel.gif

Dero
04-25-2003, 09:24 PM
You are anhttp://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/nav1-Dateien/enegel.gif No doubt in my mind!!!:)

katie64
04-25-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Dero
You are anhttp://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/nav1-Dateien/enegel.gif No doubt in my mind!!!:)
Thanks Dero, You are anhttp://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_engel-Dateien/engel3.giftoo.....No doubt in my mind either...........;)

david
04-26-2003, 06:39 AM
That looks like a blue bat! :lol:

Badger
04-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Thanks for this info katie. I have tried some of them and have gotten in.

katie64
04-26-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by david
That looks like a blue bat! :lol:
:rolleyes: .............:p

katie64
04-26-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Badger
Thanks for this info katie. I have tried some of them and have gotten in.
Your Welcome.........................:D:bounce:

david
04-26-2003, 08:11 AM
I think what you posted for us horndogs is great! :thumb:

katie64
04-26-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by david
I think what you posted for us horndogs is great! :thumb:
I didn't think you were into that David, shame on you:finger:

david
04-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by katie64
I didn't think you were into that David, shame on you:finger:


Into it??? I'm in it! :lol:

Just kidding! ;)

katie64
04-26-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by david
Into it??? I'm in it! :lol:

Just kidding! ;)
You are, do I get free movies:eyebrow:

david
04-26-2003, 01:22 PM
Nope, you just get me! :lol:

Speaking of me, did you get the pm I sent you, eyebrow shaker? ;)

buff_tat2d_chic
04-26-2003, 01:27 PM
I tried some more of those, too, Kadie...thanx. They work great! :thumb:

naturaltan
04-26-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by MJ23
Oh....
:scratch:

Well

here is the difference in reaction when you see PORN

The Mrsss - :fire: :bash: :yell:

sorry to hear that.

david
04-27-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by naturaltan
sorry to hear that.

:lol:

katie64
04-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I tried some more of those, too, Kadie...thanx. They work great! :thumb:
:cool2:

katie64
04-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by david
:lol:
Don't pick on MJ, he's deprived.............:funny: :funny: :funny:

MJ23
04-28-2003, 08:28 AM
Mean people....

ALBOB
04-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by katie64
Don't pick on MJ, he's deprived.............:funny: :funny: :funny:

Did you mean dePRIved or dePRAved? :scratch:

katie64
04-28-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ALBOB
Did you mean dePRIved or dePRAved? :scratch:
Main Entry: de·prive

1 obsolete : REMOVE
2 : to take something away from <deprived him of his professorship --
3 : to remove from office
4 : to withhold something from <deprived a citizen of her rights>

Main Entry: de·prave

1 archaic : to speak ill of : MALIGN
2 : to make bad : CORRUPT; especially : to corrupt morally

I meant deprive, but I was joking too...............so I guess it could be whatever you want to be.............:p

ALBOB
04-28-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by katie64

I meant deprive, but I was joking too...............so I guess it could be whatever you want to be.............:p

Yeah, I was joking too. I guess I should have used a different smiley.:shrug:



Originally posted by katie64
Main Entry: de·prave
2 : to make bad : CORRUPT; especially : to corrupt morally

I want to deprave your avatar. Damn I need help. :(

katie64
04-28-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ALBOB
Yeah, I was joking too. I guess I should have used a different smiley.:shrug:




I want to deprave your avatar. Damn I need help. :(
http://www.euro-gras.de/smiliepage/smilie_rofl-Dateien/lolhammer.gif:D

david
04-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ALBOB
Yeah, I was joking too. I guess I should have used a different smiley.:shrug:




I want to deprave your avatar. Damn I need help. :(


Yeah, it's a cartoon, albob and you do need help!!

ALBOB
04-28-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by david
Yeah, it's a cartoon, albob and you do need help!!

Jessica Rabbit: "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." :funny: :funny:

david
04-28-2003, 02:21 PM
I think that is Madonna in your avy!

ALBOB
04-28-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by david
I think that is Madonna in your avy!

Bite your tongue!!! :finger:

Crono1000
04-28-2003, 04:20 PM
hey no joke katie's avatar's hot

david
04-29-2003, 06:09 AM
either my eyes deceive me or you guys are looking at a cartoon??

Rissole
04-30-2003, 05:05 AM
Has anyone found a code for a Sydney moon site?? Damn she's hot!!

david
04-30-2003, 07:58 AM
who???

katie64
04-30-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ALBOB
Yeah, I was joking too. I guess I should have used a different smiley.:shrug:




I want to deprave your avatar. Damn I need help. :(
:rolleyes:

katie64
04-30-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by david
either my eyes deceive me or you guys are looking at a cartoon??
:rofl: :rofl: :funny: :funny: :evil:

david
04-30-2003, 10:19 AM
:lol:

sawheet
04-30-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey Katie I actually used to be a Porno Star, but when I went to the Fire academy I had to quit. i went to work at a gas station after that pumping gas, I lost that job the first day can you believe it. As it turns out I was pumping the gas wrong, you see I would fill the tank halfway and then pull the nozzle out and spray the trunk of the car with the nozzle:confused: who knew

buff_tat2d_chic
04-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by sawheet
Hey Katie I actually used to be a Porno Star, but when I went to the Fire academy I had to quit. i went to work at a gas station after that pumping gas, I lost that job the first day can you believe it. As it turns out I was pumping the gas wrong, you see I would fill the tank halfway and then pull the nozzle out and spray the trunk of the car with the nozzle:confused: who knew


:funny: :rofl: :funny: :rofl:

Too fuqing funny!!!! YOU are sooooo bad!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! :rofl:

katie64
04-30-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by sawheet
Hey Katie I actually used to be a Porno Star, but when I went to the Fire academy I had to quit. i went to work at a gas station after that pumping gas, I lost that job the first day can you believe it. As it turns out I was pumping the gas wrong, you see I would fill the tank halfway and then pull the nozzle out and spray the trunk of the car with the nozzle:confused: who knew
:scratch: :shrug: :hmmm: :rolleyes: :grumble: :wait:

sawheet
04-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Ahh thats one of my favorites, like i wish

NickB
05-06-2003, 06:28 PM
none of the passwords for any of the aria giovani sites work :[

that makes me sad .

katie64
05-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by NickB
none of the passwords for any of the aria giovani sites work :[

that makes me sad .
Sorry, I said not all of them work, bummer for you though..........try some others..........:D

david
05-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Then go to ... ahhh forget it... Kuso doesn't like me putting links to porn sites without warning! :lol: And I don't feel like warning you! :haha:

just_lift
05-27-2003, 05:45 PM
Where are the passwords for these. All i get is a box that says type in password.

katie64
05-27-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by just_lift
Where are the passwords for these. All i get is a box that says type in password.
You should be able to have access right from the link, but I'm not sure..............:shrug:

Mike51
05-27-2003, 06:17 PM
hey that was fun lol some worked :clap: but the one I really wanted to see (gagged women ) wouldnt :cry: oh well :laugh:

katie64
05-28-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Mike51
hey that was fun lol some worked :clap: but the one I really wanted to see (gagged women ) wouldnt :cry: oh well :laugh:
See, they work just_lift...............gagged women:shake:

katie64
05-31-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ALBOB
I want to deprave your avatar. Damn I need help. :(
Uh oh, the gay prostitutes are in trouble in Vegas..............hahahaha:D

Sorry Alboob.............:p

katie64
05-31-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by sawheet
Hey Katie I actually used to be a Porno Star, but when I went to the Fire academy I had to quit. i went to work at a gas station after that pumping gas, I lost that job the first day can you believe it. As it turns out I was pumping the gas wrong, you see I would fill the tank halfway and then pull the nozzle out and spray the trunk of the car with the nozzle:confused: who knew
I still don't get this joke...................:scratch: :shrug:

katie64
05-31-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Crono1000
hey no joke katie's avatar's hot
Crono..............does tit know this about you..........:D

Dero
05-31-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by katie64
Crono..............does tit know this about you..........:D
If she didn't she knows NOW!!!!!
After she reads it...
;)

Badger
06-01-2003, 06:47 AM
This could lead into some real interesting conversations.:grin:

Dero
06-01-2003, 06:57 AM
You got dat right Badger!!!!!

Just sit back and:wait:
:cool:

Mr.Guvernment
06-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by katie64
I think most of them work, I hope this isn't illegal, LOL, enjoy if you get in..............:eek:


hehe technically it is illegal - problem is many site now once they receive multi hits form diff. ip address with ina certain time frame - they close the account.

katie64
06-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Guvernment
hehe technically it is illegal - problem is many site now once they receive multi hits form diff. ip address with ina certain time frame - they close the account.
Oh well:shrug: ............:D

Mr.Guvernment
06-05-2003, 10:54 AM
life goes on

it is only illegal if u get caught ;)

david
06-05-2003, 12:29 PM
:rolleyes:

Mr.Guvernment
06-05-2003, 10:17 PM
:banana:
................ :cool2:
............................:dancer:

blekpero
03-09-2010, 02:33 AM
thanxxx a lot man

blekpero
04-06-2010, 06:01 AM
thanx man ......

KelJu
04-06-2010, 06:39 AM
hey someone make this a sticky :lol:

If she ever gets the links up, I can make some sticky.

primopup
04-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Way 2 go Katie64, my hats off to you, wise woman!!!

manmeet008
04-21-2011, 04:00 AM
Are you joking where are the passwords.

SRX
04-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Nice

sp1q
05-11-2011, 01:12 AM
where are these passwords at...?..anybody??

sp1q

yoyome
05-18-2011, 11:58 AM
ur kool bad ass woman katie

kettlebellMonk
05-24-2011, 04:26 PM
hey someone make this a sticky :lol:

Isn't getting "sticky" the point of this whole post?

2003rita
01-05-2012, 06:28 AM
[yes, thanks

Crono1000
02-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Ah yes. I remember this thread. When it worked, brought some good times. Got into a lot of pay sites. I've never paid a cent for porn, but the paysites had quailty stuff compared to the free ones.

Tuco
02-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Ah yes. I remember this thread. When it worked, brought some good times. Got into a lot of pay sites. I've never paid a cent for porn, but the paysites had quailty stuff compared to the free ones.

There are still plenty of forums that give good paysite passwords.... But with torrents and other forums... Planetsuzy.org... Who pays for porn anymore?

:winkfinger:

pokrzywaixv
02-07-2012, 06:16 AM
can't understand what the password is.

hellrebel
02-07-2012, 07:57 PM
god thanx for xhamster:jerkit:
There are still plenty of forums that give good paysite passwords.... But with torrents and other forums... Planetsuzy.org... Who pays for porn anymore?

:winkfinger:

EminEnce_F9
02-09-2012, 04:12 AM
why no pass see me :[

ciulloboe
02-10-2012, 05:29 AM
it's regrettable,i just realised how old the post is.

Sheer
02-13-2012, 12:57 AM
where are the passwords,I can not find here,if you have no passwords,ok,I give to you...heheehhe!!!!!

hellrebel
02-15-2012, 09:44 AM
wow snap n pop . Katie is real deal .i like it:clapping:

strength is pain
05-01-2012, 05:31 AM
katie u horn bag

alzir512
02-27-2014, 07:38 PM
XXX passwords

nadase
03-28-2014, 04:15 AM
New XXX Passwords every day!

http://www.dailyxxxpaswords.com/

NO DOWNLOADS!
NO SURVEY!

ENJOY!

Plowboy
04-05-2014, 09:28 AM
None of the passwords worked