• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Blood Test Before Cycle. Please check it out..how to fix? this is labcorp

mrbjoiner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first cycle
Im going to just run 500mg test e 12 weeks
m - 250
th - 250
for 12 weeks
my wife does blood work so i get mine done for free when ever i want and any test that isnt brain related because then her boss would flip for that big bill.. haha
my lh is high.. i dont know why..
heres the links to pics

if too small right click and view image for full screen.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

http://tinypic.com/r/jaufja/6a>

k5jj7.jpg

jaufja.jpg

Last edited:
You are fine. Your BUN is high b/c they make you fast for the test and you were dehydrated. LH a little high is fine. Blast away. now you know your baseline. Good job getting checked up front. This will be very valuable in the future.

It's all up to you. I would have an aromatase inhibitor on hand in case you have estrogen issues. Arimidex is a good one to use. 0.5 mg every other day.

I wonder what makes lh that high, hows your libido?

Last edited:
^^ he probably has lots of sex :thumb:

Creatinine levels are typically higher in athletes and people who train and ingest high protein. However, doctors will tell you different!!

IML Gear Cream!
One thing I saw that I thought was a bit unusual is you'r estrogen is a little high for not being on anything.
And you say this is your first cycle.
The other is you'r testosterone is a bit low but as I say I dont know your age.

As fas as you'r cycle goes as was mentioned be sure to have a ai(like arimadex) and I think it's a good idea to run HCG throughout.
Have ALL you'r PCT meds and consider ramping up the dose at wk 8.
Eat healthy, train hard, be safe.

im 23
5'3
120lbs

One thing I saw that I thought was a bit unusual is you'r estrogen is a little high for not being on anything.
And you say this is your first cycle.
The other is you'r testosterone is a bit low but as I say I dont know your age.

As fas as you'r cycle goes as was mentioned be sure to have a ai(like arimadex) and I think it's a good idea to run HCG throughout.
Have ALL you'r PCT meds and consider ramping up the dose at wk 8.
Eat healthy, train hard, be safe.

whats odd is that when i had a blood test about a year ago for a doc she said my potassium was high and now its low.. i dont get it.

That can fluctuate depending on a meal lol. You probably werent fasted during the first blood test or something.

i dont have that problem at all though. i dont know why my results are the way they are. i eat great i work out and well i have a little stress but who doesnt.

I wasnt trying to scare you or anything, I wouldnt think much about it. Ill get bloodwork and something will be high then a week later it will be normal or low even. I was just pointing out that high lh and low/normal test can sometimes mean that, but usually lh is higher than yours in those circumstances

And just because you have elevated BUN & Creatinine in blood does NOT mean you have a problem with your kidneys. people with more muscle than average usually have higher BUN and creatinine . A urine test would be more appropriate to see if your kidneys are working properly.

IML Gear Cream!
i was taking alot of creatine in that entire week when i took the blood test that was my blast on creatine you could say.now im taking alot less.
im going to check my bf% today and see where im at.
And just because you have elevated BUN & Creatinine in blood does NOT mean you have a problem with your kidneys. people with more muscle than average usually have higher BUN and creatinine . A urine test would be more appropriate to see if your kidneys are working properly.

High lh/low normal test levels is a sign of testicular failure

Really?? :hmmm:

Go figure...who would have know...thanks for pointing that out :thumb:

your test is pretty low for being 23 yrs old. Are your really 120 lbs or just joking?

alrightttt im 5'2 and 120lbs
ya im short as hell, i use to be 135-140lbs when i was working out in high school. then i just slowly stopped working out because of college and then my job.. now im back in the game i want to be 135-140 built like i use too be.. i was hsocked when i seen my test lvls so low... ill post some before, after and progress pics when my gear arrives.

alrightttt im 5'2 and 120lbs
ya im short as hell, i use to be 135-140lbs when i was working out in high school. then i just slowly stopped working out because of college and then my job.. now im back in the game i want to be 135-140 built like i use too be.. i was hsocked when i seen my test lvls so low... ill post some before, after and progress pics when my gear arrives.

Going on cycle without being in the gym will get you injured. If you can get to your goal without AAS I would go that route. AAS can only lower your natural test levels. You should hold off until your natural level's decline, around 27-30 yo.

about 2 months ago i got real sick i dropped to 110lbs .. i had some flu from work.. once i felt better i decided i needed a change i dont want to go under 120lbs again and started working out.. im 124 right now.. my max bench is 245.. my strength jumped the second month.. now i curl with 55lbs i started at 30's. i get strength so fast but size is what takes for ever.. im always eating and still im stuck at 120-124 lb range..
im going to another thread to get some help on my food intake .. i do not want to take a weight gainer.. right now its creatine and whey protein (milk) not water.. whey 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop of creatine before bed. and i drink about 16 oz of water every 2 hours if not more at work.

about 2 months ago i got real sick i dropped to 110lbs .. i had some flu from work.. once i felt better i decided i needed a change i dont want to go under 120lbs again and started working out.. im 124 right now.. my max bench is 245.. my strength jumped the second month.. now i curl with 55lbs i started at 30's. i get strength so fast but size is what takes for ever.. im always eating and still im stuck at 120-124 lb range..
im going to another thread to get some help on my food intake .. i do not want to take a weight gainer.. right now its creatine and whey protein (milk) not water.. whey 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop of creatine before bed. and i drink about 16 oz of water every 2 hours if not more at work.

food and working out will get you to where you want to be. Post your nutrition in the nutrition forum and get some help with it.

Back