• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OWWW!! My Legs!!

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did legs on Tuesday its now Thursday and i aint never felt so much pain !! :hair:

I loaded 400kg (880lbs) on the 45* Leg press for the first time (6reps 7 with a spot) Damn that was heavy :D

That is all :grin:

Just wanted to have a winge....... and a brag :grin:

BTW what is the best sup to use to ease that "b fucked if i can walk up those stairs" type pain??

Thanks DP...........I'm going to try that for my arthritis:thumb: I've tried everything too, with no results..........

Other than maybe some light soreness when I switch things up, I don't find myself getting that sore anymore....

That kind of soreness for me only happens when I'm not working out frequently enough.

I went water-skiing last summer for 9 hours. The next TWO weeks I was like a cripple.....

I feel your pain. I did squats and leg press last Thursday and it took me until yesterday to feel better. What really got me is that after my 5 heavy sets, I did a set with half of the weight to exhaustion. I did the same weights and sets again yesterday afternoon but don't feel nearly as bad this time.

My first time in the gym, I was stupid and did a super heavy leg workout. I couldn't walk without feeling like someone was stabbing me in the hamstrings with a fucking machete

i love that soreness in the legs. for two days the soreness escalates until it peaks. it's awesome :D

water-skiing is the worst soreness!!! everything is super sore the next day when you get up, but then when you go out early again and ski it feels so refreshing. especially when you first jump in the water and your muscles relax some, but then once you start to ski for a little bit it comes back big time!

Originally posted by ClayEdgin
I did the same weights and sets again yesterday afternoon but don't feel nearly as bad this time.
I know exactly what you mean, its wierd eh??
I think you gotta stay intense (or even try to increase) with doing the same workout. Push yourself to your limit and then beyond every workout :D

As far as water sking goes have you guys tried this??

attachment.php

Go the leg position :thumb: Killer extended squat :eek:
And you gotta hold your toes up!! Not curl them back but lift the front of your feet up while keeping your heels down.. :cool:
Go On!! Try it against a wall..... i dare ya..... Stay there for 5mins :hair:

Originally posted by Rissole
As far as water sking goes have you guys tried this??

attachment.php

Go the leg position :thumb: Killer extended squat :eek:
And you gotta hold your toes up!! Not curl them back but lift the front of your feet up while keeping your heels down.. :cool:
Go On!! Try it against a wall..... i dare ya..... Stay there for 5mins :hair:

Awesome man! My aunt has a place at the Lake of the Ozarks and I get to go a couple times a year and waterskiing is always the best part. I just learned how to slalom this past year. I ate water for a few hours until I finally got, but it was worth the effort! I can't imagine how much water you eat before you got up barefoot! Did you kick out of your skiis to get that way or can you get up by the side of the boat? And yes, it's on hell of a squat! I use to do those phantom chair squats before I had any form of weight resistance training, good stuff!

IML Gear Cream!
Your legs are sore hey. Well my legs are almost never NOT sore. So suck it up like a man ris and push it harder next time. Hey you remember me old pal ris? I talked to you about a year ago when you first joined. Well i am back....haha.

It seems i always do my legs two days before I work at station one, we get to slide the pole down but have to climb up three stories to get back uggggggggggggggggg

Originally posted by Malachor
I can't imagine how much water you eat before you got up barefoot!
just a few gigga litres............ The old saying is true "look down, fall down"
Did you kick out of your skiis to get that way or can you get up by the side of the boat?
I first got up using a surfboard, just sit toward the front.
Steping of the ski was hard to learn, Come out of the water on a single with your front foot on top of the binding (too hard to get off if its in) once your up, and up to speed (outside the wake) Take your back foot out and slide it on top of the water to near the front of your ski, and then i just kinda "BOOM" take my front foot and plant it !~!
We ended up with a boom out the side of the boat which helped me learn deep water starts.

Originally posted by J'Bo
Your legs are sore hey. Well my legs are almost never NOT sore. So suck it up like a man ris and push it harder next time. Hey you remember me old pal ris? I talked to you about a year ago when you first joined. Well i am back....haha.
I do suck it up...... i can still feel some pain.... and i 'always' push it harder babe :eyebrow: :kiss:
You were my motivator babe of course i remember you. I was the loyal servant to the great donut queen :D
and i have said hello to you in your journal :dance:

Wish I lived closer to the water....

Jet Skiing is a GREAT leg workout too.....

glad you remember me. hows the training going otherthan the legs? hit any of your goals yet?

you dont have one? you are in such big trouble.

Back