Well just got my test results back and they aren't what i was expecting

age 29
weight 203lbs
height 5'9
bf%17

test free 7.9pg
test 230.8ng

was just gonna do a short 6 week cycle of super dmz and test prop

also the plan for next year was run another cycle mid march of 12wk test e/deca/tbol

then august/september run 8 week of test e/tren e

should i change up the way i pct? or should i just work on stabilizing my test levels before i run those other cycles?

malfeasance
10-26-2012, 06:15 AM
You are obviously not recovered from your last run, but you want to shut down your system again. Give it a break! Take a few months off. Get that bodyfat percentage down - lose about 15 pounds. Then restest yourself and see if your test result shows any recovery. Only then would I even think about a cycle.

h3o
10-26-2012, 11:27 AM
ive been off cycle for more then a year and last time i tested it i was at 407ng/dl. ive lost 55lbs since last year. any reason why it would suddenly drop? maybe just a low result? ive been reading and heard test results can vary a lot.

forgot to mention that last test was about 3 months ago, and no supplements used besides vitamins and protein. also i have been reading into it more and it might be that ive been on a carb strict diet, and me staying away from red meat because of cholesterol reasons maybe the reason for the low results.

longworthb
10-26-2012, 11:47 AM
29 is too early for trt IMO unless that's what u want but it seems like u want to recover. Blast some hcg and run another pct after u test again if it's still low