• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tbol and test

LindaT

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi i am bulking up to do physique competition next may. would like to add some serious muscle.
I was going to do tbol for 6-8 weeks then jump to test for 8, finish it off with anavar for cutting..
I am having hard time bulking and am pretty lean with good muscle definition already. ( did figure and physique comps early spring)
is this a good way to go?
any thoughts would be great..

Hi i am bulking up to do physique competition next may. would like to add some serious muscle.
I was going to do tbol for 6-8 weeks then jump to test for 8, finish it off with anavar for cutting..
I am having hard time bulking and am pretty lean with good muscle definition already. ( did figure and physique comps early spring)
is this a good way to go?
any thoughts would be great..

What is driving the decision for this particular sequence? Also which "test" are you planning, how much, and anavar for how long?

tbol and test..

What is driving the decision for this particular sequence? Also which "test" are you planning, how much, and anavar for how long?
I would like to try and gain some weight /muscle with the tbol.. would like to try that before doing the sustanon 325 once a week 50 cc? a week. anavar for 8 weeks overlapping end of test cycle.
I did two cycles of anavar for figure/physique comps this year, but was very very lean and ripped. want to be little rounder and bigger for this next one.
trainer has done 7 body building comps and has used everything. He suggested the test, i just would like womans point of view.
thanks so much for the help.. appreciate it.

Subbed out of interest

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

thoughts???? i am not a fan of needles so thought tbol see how it goes. if need be i can get trainer to pin me with the sus..

thoughts???? i am not a fan of needles so thought tbol see how it goes. if need be i can get trainer to pin me with the sus..

I'm not qualified to recommend female cycles hon. Sassy on the other hand is, so stay tuned for her advice.

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

I know several women that have taken tbol and liked it. I always have tbol it's my favorite oral. Most of the time I have at least enough tbol and sust for a impromptu cycle.
i can't say anything else about it. They were very significant females though...

You can run a test compound, but make sure it is only Test Propionate. Sus is a mix of esters and the longer acting esters like cypionate & enanthate are going to take a long time to clear, produce more water retention and are generally a lot more aggressive in sides simply because it takes so long to get it out of your system. Prop is the only one that should be used by women unless you are so experienced that you don't need to ask these questions.

Please see the Test Prop section of this article: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/female-talk/136316-women-drugs.html

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Sassy,, have never used before and will def be using prop then,,
thank you so much for info.. appreciate it. :)

Keep us posted!

I put on SERIOUS mass with anavar 50mg plus Primo 30mg per day and a bit of HGH (3.33iu per day)

3iu's of GH isn't a bit. That's a good sized dose of GH for a woman. The common dose is 2iu's ED.

Personally, I've found that peptides are more cost effective than running GH.

3iu's of GH isn't a bit. That's a good sized dose of GH for a woman. The common dose is 2iu's ED.

Personally, I've found that peptides are more cost effective than running GH.

You're right, that was poorly stated. I ran the 3ius for about one month and wasn't consistent with my pins either. I don't credit it for much though it is quite recompy for me, in a nice way.

You're right, that was poorly stated. I ran the 3ius for about one month and wasn't consistent with my pins either. I don't credit it for much though it is quite recompy for me, in a nice way.

With regular GH you need to run it for months to get the benefit, 4-6months straight. That's why I like to run peptides instead. It works much faster and you can run it as long as you want.

what peptides do u like running?? ^^^

Have you thought about primo? it might be a better option over test.

IML Gear Cream!
right now still using tbol. 15mg a day,, have put on a few pounds,, still don't really want to go the pinning route.. so have another month then jumping to anavar. 25mg pills.. just wondering if i should keep it at 25mg a day or do more? i'm at 122lbs right now if i can get to 130-135 i would be happy,, :)

right now still using tbol. 15mg a day,, have put on a few pounds,, still don't really want to go the pinning route.. so have another month then jumping to anavar. 25mg pills.. just wondering if i should keep it at 25mg a day or do more? i'm at 122lbs right now if i can get to 130-135 i would be happy,, :)

More is NOT better w/ anavar. Its not a linearly increasing result / side ratio - in practice most everyone caps it at 20-25 mg /day - there's simply no reason to increase it. For your goals you need to be eating for it, not increasing your steroid dosing. If you want more right now, start w/ your diet. Drugs are not going to do the heavy lifting if your diet isn't already doing it.

More is NOT better w/ anavar. Its not a linearly increasing result / side ratio - in practice most everyone caps it at 20-25 mg /day - there's simply no reason to increase it. For your goals you need to be eating for it, not increasing your steroid dosing. If you want more right now, start w/ your diet. Drugs are not going to do the heavy lifting if your diet isn't already doing it.

HUGE Bump to Sassy. Women seem to be afraid to eat these days. Food is the MOST anabolic substance you can put in your body. That's why we have an offseason.

damn... how where the results??

Fantastic. One of the best things to ever happen to me. I completely disagree with the 95% most popular opinion you will hear on the web about women and anavar. I do believe more is better. If doesn't have to be 50 but if ifs not over 20 a day its a waste. I believe in ramping up to a high dose. 40 or 50 mg per day so you see and feel the results. You should be able to tell that you're on AAS and that awesome stuff is happening. If hour gains are too fast or there's some side effect f that bothers you, lower the dose. At least you will know how if affects you. Yes I know I stand alone on this. Don't care. I have seen this work and this is the approach I teach to all of the women I work with and there have been many over the years. Some of my fitness/figure girls stay on 50mg of anavar per day for an entire year at a time.

Women shouldn't do anything that they're not comfortable with, but if you've only got 10mg worth of liver health and a 10mg grasp on your femininity, AAS probably isn't for you.

EDIT: I want to agree that you must eat much more for a substantial bulk... and it may be true to an extent, but with var and primo combined especially I found I could put on muscle while dropping dat rapidly and keep my gains. I have maintained. Good ten new pounds of muscle. I only worried about getting in my 200-250g of protein per day. That was it. Quite significant. 145 pounds but size four dress. Yes I love AAS.
~A

Back