• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stretchmarks

Malachor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was wondering if any of you know how to elevate stretchmarks, or if you have them and you went to the doctor, what did they say about them. i have some on the outer pectorals, upper bicep, and where the bicep and pectoral come in contact. i have them on both sides of arms in the same places.

Originally posted by Malachor
i was wondering if any of you know how to elevate stretchmarks, or if you have them and you went to the doctor, what did they say about them. i have some on the outer pectorals, upper bicep, and where the bicep and pectoral come in contact. i have them on both sides of arms in the same places.

I don't think there is anything you can do about them. I just make sure that I tan those areas well...that helps me - not everyone - I have skin that tans easily.

While I have heard that also, nothing you can do....I have a company, and clients who use the company's product 'Scargo"..it is primarily for Scars, but is also suppose to tighten the skin a bit...

Try "Home Health " or "Heritage" and the product "Scargo" in a search? It may say for scars and not stretchmarks :D

Back