• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A bit of RAGE

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
The other night (12 am) I was working out in a huge ass gym
(Gold's) and there was 7 people including myself.

2 were doing cardio equipment
1 Shoulders
me- Chest
1 abs room
2 fucking shitheads that kept disappearing

Well, I was doing incline DB bench and it took me about 10 mins to do my four sets incl. warm up.

I looked around, sat on a BB bench and slapped some 45 on each side to warm up and I did my first set. Out of the blue, this jackass with all piercings all over his body along with his "Enrique-wanna-be-boyfriend" said, "we're using this bench". I gave them a dirty look and I said "what did you say?" Before he could speak I said, "oh yeah, your right this is your guy's bench... how wrong of me." They then leave the area again, smiling like pansies and didn't come back for 10 mins so I took my water bottle and dumped it all around their bench. I switched over to DB Bench (2 benches down) and grabbed the 105's and started my first set. The bitches came back and stared at the floor wondering what happened. I got off my bench and Enrique says, "where did this water come from?" I said, "my water bottle broke, dude" So he goes and get the front desk to clean it up and while he was cleaning it up they were laughing at him as he was leaving the area. I was then on 125 lbs DB's and got so pissed that from the bench position, I threw the DB's back and at them missing them by a foot and half!

Man, was I pissed! I didn't get up from the bench but I flipped up, was beet red, poured some water over my head to cool my frustrations off, stared them down.... and was waiting for them to do something.

They walked off fast! I was then down at the cable flys and they were still doing bench (30 mins and still on bench) and they were laughing.... so I started warming up my fist by punching the steel pole at medium speed. So all you hear is "clank-clank-clank"... the sound of my fist hitting the pole!

That night they were spared!

I told my girlfriend to tell her little boyfriends (she knows them) to stay the fuck far away from me from now on and with that.... the little bitches have done so!

causing some hell aren't you david?

yeah, getting jacked and out of control! Even my g-friend stays out of my way!

I now have 4 clients! :clap:

See, giving up the stinkin' bouncing job was a "good" thing!!!! :thumb:

As for those two shit-bitches! I'm over them and their lucky!

i need to come down for a visit, i know just how ya feel.:yes: :yes: :evil: :evil:

Hilarious...I mean...your RAGE...just curious but are you taking any "supps"??

Nice move---pouring water on their bench :hehe:

you sure have to calm down there dave.

did i read that wrong or did you get mad because someone asked you if you were using a bench before they took it?
then you threw water and weights at them? hummm someone has a little too much test. in them...dont you think.

IML Gear Cream!
your talking to dave right? lol.

....if the shoe fits, i will put it on and kick you in the ass :booty:

I just got out of the gym... and while I was in there, I was having a protein shake and all the while chatting with this blonde lady and she was complimenting me etc...

She said in the lines that she like the thicker guys such as me and this dude comes along (I vaguely know him like a hello-goodbye factor) and he says, "I think your gorgeous". I said, "What? Be quiet dude, (bc/ people were walking by) and I said, "when are you leaving the gym?"...

Because I 'm going to beat your ass for the comment!

:lol: I was kidding of course but unsure if he was though! :shake: :scared:

Originally posted by Tank316
i need to come down for a visit, i know just how ya feel.:yes: :yes: :evil: :evil:

Why, Tank? Who side would you be on? Theirs or mine? :lol:

I called up my friend and told him what happened and he started laughing. I said to him that it's not funny bc/ I'm almost had a fight with two guys that probably could've beaten me.

So I said that I will cool my jets a little bit better but when he's in there and those two *bitches* are there that, he better have my back if I start losing!

BTW, He's bigger than I and probably HHH.

Originally posted by J'Bo
you sure have to calm down there dave.

did i read that wrong or did you get mad because someone asked you if you were using a bench before they took it?
then you threw water and weights at them? hummm someone has a little too much test. in them...dont you think.

No, they came up to me and said, "We're using that bench" when 8 others were empty!!!

Keep in mind, it was 12:30 am!!!

Dave...me too...aspirin makes me go nuts...lmfao

IML Gear Cream!
you aspirin freaks....

so let me get this straight d...a couple of guys wanted to share a bench with you because they thought you were prime meat and you said no? you changing your ways? hummm new page for dave. In any case maybe go halfers on the "aspirin".

Why, Tank? Who side would you be on? Theirs or mine?
yours of course bud!!!give me some whiskey and i'll have them calling their mama's...:D :D

Aspirin is dangerous! Pretty soon we'll have our Congressmen banning the unauthorized use of aspirin, so stock up now.

Originally posted by J'Bo
you aspirin freaks....

so let me get this straight d...a couple of guys wanted to share a bench with you because they thought you were prime meat and you said no? you changing your ways? hummm new page for dave. In any case maybe go halfers on the "aspirin".

No, they did NOT want to share the bench.

Keep in mind, the gym was empty and there were 8 other benches they could've went to!!!

Originally posted by Tank316
yours of course bud!!!give me some whiskey and i'll have them calling their mama's...:D :D

If I had drank during that workout, I would've

A. Let them have them bench, stumble off
B. wouldn't hear or notice them
C. Barfed in front of them and on their bench!

sounds like you need an anger managment class D. :rofl:

Originally posted by david
If I had drank during that workout, I would've

A. Let them have them bench, stumble off
B. wouldn't hear or notice them
C. Barfed in front of them and on their bench!
no, you workout, and i'll sip on the whiskey.:thumb:

beating your asses sounds right ..... :booty: :dance:

Back