• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hcg for women

nophat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a few bottles.my wife asked me if it is the same a going to a doctor.does it really work on fat loss.and if so how would it be run

2iu per day and yes it is recompy for women. I noticed fat loss while eating maintenance calories, lifting, and doing zero cardio. If your wife eats pretty healthy and lifts a bit I do believe she will get some results nothing earth shattering, but nice.

Urban legend is generous. BS is probably more accurate.

My experience is recognizable leaning out with no cal deficit and no cardio. GH affects women differently than it affects men and unless you have seen its results first hand with several females you really aren't qualified to say.

HCG do nothing for fatloss. It is indeed an urban legend to speak kindly.

My experience is recognizable leaning out with no cal deficit and no cardio. GH affects women differently than it affects men and unless you have seen its results first hand with several females you really aren't qualified to say.

HCG or hGH?

Goddammit. HGH wow that was dumb totally misread that and I have made that same mistake before. Who even talks about hcg?

I have been talking about HGH
~A

I beg to differ. HGH is the same in men and women. Its a hormone that does not descriminate like others. I do have first hand experience. But thats a whole other discusion and thread.

IML Gear Cream!
I beg to differ. HGH is the same in men and women. Its a hormone that does not descriminate like others. I do have first hand experience. But thats a whole other discusion and thread.

Less muscle building in women maybe be cause we are less muscle buildy to begin with.
~A

Goddammit. HGH wow that was dumb totally misread that and I have made that same mistake before. Who even talks about hcg?

~A

Exactly! :)

~A

Think you misread the thread. The OP was talking about HCG and not HGH. I completely agree as well that HCG will do nothing for fat loss for women. Just BS like Sassy said. Now, HGH is something TOTALLY different. 2-3iu's ED will make a TREMENDOUS difference. I'll also say they could run GHRP - 2 w/ CJC - 1295 and get similar results for A LOT less.

Back