• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My new puppy

buff_tat2d_chic

Tat2d Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We already have one Min Pin. His name is Zeke. He get sooo lonely while we are gone and runs to the neighbors to play with their dogs if he gets the chance. We decided to get him a buddy. We got Zowie today. She is only 7 weeks old and already full of energy.

Here is her picture.

he is soooo sweet.

Here is another picture of Zowie. Right now she has floppy ears, but we are going to torture her and have her ears cropped in a couple of weeks. :D

Are they dobie's, excellent Buff, I love dogs....................I don't have mine anymore.........:bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
Here is another picture of Zowie. Right now she has floppy ears, but we are going to torture her and have her ears cropped in a couple of weeks. :D

Oh don't crop them. Dogs are so much cuter when there ears are natural and it is so painful for them. :(

My sister has a boxer and her husband wanted to get their ears cropped and we talked him out of it. He's glad now too because being in a neighborhood with children the parents don't mind the kids playing with him. He is a friendly dog but he looks so much more friendly and so much better with his ears natural. Boxers look mean when they crop the ears.

those are the cutest ears i have ever seen. its a shame. feel bad for the cute little one. why are you doing it?

Originally posted by katie64
Are they dobie's, excellent Buff, I love dogs....................I don't have mine anymore.........:bawling: :bawling:

They are both Miniature Pinschers :D They only get 8 to 10 lbs depending if it is a male or female.

Originally posted by Jodi
Oh don't crop them. Dogs are so much cuter when there ears are natural and it is so painful for them. :(

My sister has a boxer and her husband wanted to get their ears cropped and we talked him out of it. He's glad now too because being in a neighborhood with children the parents don't mind the kids playing with him. He is a friendly dog but he looks so much more friendly and so much better with his ears natural. Boxers look mean when they crop the ears.

I know some people don't like cropping dogs ears. I always have. I have had Dobermans, Great Danes and now Mini Pins...I have had all cropped. I like the way they look.

I am sorry :(

Originally posted by J'Bo
those are the cutest ears i have ever seen. its a shame. feel bad for the cute little one. why are you doing it?

Yes she is cute. Min Pins look like straggley misproportions weinie dogs if you don't crop them. It really only takes a day or two and they feel fine. It isn't too traumatic.

Cropping the ears are actually better for the dog. He is a real cute doggy.

IML Gear Cream!
fire= really gotta hear this one

how would you like it if people thought you looked better without a PENIS and chopped it off. Wouldnt like that one too much would you?

how would you like it if people thought you looked better without a PENIS and chopped it off. Wouldnt like that one too much would you?

I agree J'Bo

Very cute puppy!!

In reality, cropping the ears is better for the dogs. It allows air to circulate into and out of the ears which reduces moisture build-up and the crud it attracts. The overall effect is that it reduces the chances of infections. Having said that, I don't particularly like it. I like flop eared dogs, they're so much more cute. You just have to be VERY vigilant with your dogs ears by keeping them dry and putting in drops regularly.

Cute pup Buff. :thumb:

Originally posted by Rusty
Yeah, cute dog................

You don't by chance have a kitty pic do ya? :funny: :funny: :funny:

You are just a frigg'in riot :grumble:

j/k :laugh: :laugh: :grin:

I said and I'll requote since you can't read clearly: It is BETTER for the dog.. I didn't say anything about "LOOKING better" smart ass.
See ALBOBS post for the full lowdown on Ear cropping.

For the record I have a yellow Lab and I wouldn't crop her ears. I wouldn't do such a thing. I just made a statement that was health related. But as ALBOB stated, I clean my dogs ears twice a week due to the lack of air circulation and as a deterent to ear infections as prescribed by her VET.

your even edgier than i am...take a chill pill brotha

update

Zowie has gotten her ears cropped. She did really well and they stood beautifully the same day of her surgery. She had good strong ears. Here is a couple of new pics of her.

Nice smilling PUP!!!
Will she go to obediance school?
:)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dero
Nice smilling PUP!!!
Will she go to obediance school?

YES! Buff's obediance school!! :whip: I usually train my dogs...I do pretty well. I am off most of the summer so I can work with her.

I'll roll over...;) :D
Please don't put dat whip away!!!!:D

Dero,

Your not hitting on her dog are you? Some things never change. :p

hey buff!
Cute pup!
Wish u could train my buddy's boxer....friggin thing has NO obedience what so ever...Do not go over to their house as often..as I do not like being jumped on (by dogs) licked (by dogs)

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Dero,

Your not hitting on her dog are you? Some things never change. :p
Go to bed!!!!
Don't you have to work EARLY IN DA MORNING????
:rolleyes: :D

Back