• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to the website! Whats up everyone!

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I am new to this website and new to the pro-hormone and AAS products. I am here to meet some good people and get good advice on bodybuilding and diet tips from the guys who have been around for awhile. I have 5 years of lifting naturally really only started getting into it hard 2 years ago. I currently live in Arizona and go to school for network administration. 24 years old and have had success with one pro-hormone cycle earlier this year which is what gave me my current gains. Used m1,4add and methylstenbolone yes I had on cycle support and did a 4 week PCT. My Dr.Beechill said my test levels came back normal and my bloods. On cycle I did have a little high BP I ended up cutting out caffine and even stopped smoking ciggs LOL

Welcome to IMF.
The following is useful advice, please accept it as such without taking offense.
I hope you find your membership at IMF both educational and enjoyable.

Please, Use your head.

Start with reading the rules, not steroid cycles.

Next you're gonna wanna know how to send a PM...read the rules.

Read the stickys.

Contribute meaningful, useful information to IMF.

Introduce yourself in the new members section.

Don't post inappropriate questions and sensitive information in open forum.

Did I mention, READ THE RULES!

Welcome to the Board...

welcome

Back