• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leg size without squats

HIC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started a bulk cycle this month and want to add more size to my legs. However due to a back injury 4 months ago I haven???t been able to do include squats in my leg workout like I normally would. I just started mixing in lightweight leg presses, dumbbell squats, and front squats. Is there any way to increase size without squats.

Thanks
HIC

No matter what your primary concern should be protecting that back until it's fully recovered, although after 4 months it should be. What type of injury was it?

I think what you're doing is correct, start out with light leg work, and gradually build up.

It was a pinched nerve. I wouldn't say I'm fully recovered although I'm a hell of a lot better.
I'm just a little frustrated as I know my legs can push more weight than I am giving them. The problem is that my back gives up before my legs have a chance to fail so I can't overload them like I want to. For example last week I was doing my dumbell squats a little heavier than I have been going and at about rep eight I had to stop because my low back was fried when I know my legs could've gone at least 4 more.
I'll continue to stick with it though as my poundages have increased so that's always a good thing. Maybe I'm too impatient. It's good to know that I'm going in the right direction.

thank's Y'all.

Back