View Full Version : MLG Test E before and after

mrbjoiner
11-22-2012, 06:41 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2rnbrj4.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/ac3ez9.png

I will be upping my asin to 25mg ED.. i messed up and only did 12.5 EOD

Mkpaint
11-22-2012, 06:45 AM
What was your dosing protocol and how long after last pin was bloodwork done?

weightslayer
11-22-2012, 01:12 PM
yeah I second that OP. what was your dose that you were using and what protocol did you use?

mrbjoiner
11-22-2012, 02:07 PM
this wasn't the end of cycle this is just me getting my blood work done. 6 days after pin at 500 mg a week i will do 2 more test one at the end of my cycle and one in pct.

longworthb
11-22-2012, 03:38 PM
8600 at 500mg a week? Wtf am I missing. You sure ur dosing correct cuz that's a high ass number on 500

longworthb
11-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Either your not dosing correctly,it's overdosed like a bitch, or results were fucked eith

weightslayer
11-22-2012, 03:51 PM
8600 at 500mg a week? Wtf am I missing. You sure ur dosing correct cuz that's a high ass number on 500

I'm thinking it might be due to the length he was on maybe? but, yeah thats pretty high!

mrbjoiner
11-22-2012, 04:41 PM
1 ml on monday and thursday....
the shit is overdosed.. im going to do a little less i think i dont think its that great to be that high. i guess im wasting but now i know.

mrbjoiner
11-22-2012, 04:44 PM
and im getting a decent pip from it and id say from it being overdosed.. im happy with this gear just now i know how to take it.

Intense
11-22-2012, 05:20 PM
8600 on 500mgs is great. Thanks for posting.

longworthb
11-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Normal trt is 100-200 depending and that puts guys in the normal to high normal range. I had a bro running well over a gram and tested about what ur at and his gear was definitely legit. If ur test is over dosed its a crazy amount. Maybe someone else can chime in here as I'm still learning more about labs etc. honestly I'd rather have my gear dosed accurate then over. Because look where ur at. Ur estro is high even tho u were running your ai a little low. If the gear was 250mg/ml ur estro would be nowhere near that high

mrbjoiner
11-23-2012, 12:26 PM
ya true i like accuracy but im glad i can get labs done at no cost. im glad i did test when i did .. i think im going to lower the dose.. is it safe to be running that high?

Normal trt is 100-200 depending and that puts guys in the normal to high normal range. I had a bro running well over a gram and tested about what ur at and his gear was definitely legit. If ur test is over dosed its a crazy amount. Maybe someone else can chime in here as I'm still learning more about labs etc. honestly I'd rather have my gear dosed accurate then over. Because look where ur at. Ur estro is high even tho u were running your ai a little low. If the gear was 250mg/ml ur estro would be nowhere near that high

longworthb
11-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I'd be happy as shit with those test levels. Heavy can u chime in here bro

mrbjoiner
11-24-2012, 07:26 AM
hell ya i am .

I'd be happy as shit with those test levels. Heavy can u chime in here bro

kobefan234
11-24-2012, 07:36 PM
is this labcorp?

mrbjoiner
11-25-2012, 01:06 PM
yes it is.

is this labcorp?

AnabollicA
11-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Nice! I think I need to jump in on some MLG gear now :callme:

Buckeye Fan
12-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Is you aromasin MLG?

Pumped340
12-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Crazy results man. I think I can help explain it...

MLG was found to have some significantly underdosed test earlier this summer. I myself had blood work done on his test and on 500mg per week my total T was 1700 after 3 weeks and 2300 after 6 weeks. Later in september or so I was on 210mg Test E and after 7-8 weeks I found out my total T was only 550. So it seemed this was only about 50% potency. The tren I was on was likely similarly underdosed as I received many PMs about his test and tren being bunk/underdosed. I'm not sure if this was MGLs intent or he was just getting bad raw powders but in any case it was suggested to him by HeavyIron to make some changes.

I have heard it only costs about $3 to produce a vial of Test E. With that being the case it makes a lot more sense for an UGL to overdose their gear and have guys getting good results and build a good rep than to have things be underdosed. Apparently MLG had since made changes (shown somewhat here on the first post http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/163560-lab-testing-summary-testosterone-e-c-results-ongoing-updates.html ) and looking at this thread it may seem he was overdosing to make up for things and cover his bases.

Funny thing is I have been running his test E this entire cycle, all the old stuff, and after I found out it was underdosed I began running it at 2x the dose to make up for the underdosing. I finished up with my orals on Saturday and was going to run just test E for the final 4 weeks AND those final 4 weeks would have been exactly when I would have started his new Test E with blood work being done at the end, and it would have been 1000mg (because I assumed it would still be somewhat underdosed)....I decided to cut the cycle short and end it Saturday because of fairly poor results so far and having been on for 15 weeks already, but it looks like if I did continue with those 4 weeks of the new Test E my levels would have been incredibly high considering the OP is over 8000 with just 500mg/week.

I will be using the new Test E in the spring though and will try to get tested. I am not aware of if similar changes were made to any of his other products.

longworthb
12-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Ya 8000 at 500 a week to me sounds pretty damn high

mrbjoiner
12-10-2012, 04:19 PM
i was shocked too my wife txted me my results to my phone and the first time read it i thought she said my testosterone was 1197 so i was pissed.. but then i double checked and she actually said the max on the test was 1197 and mine was 8600..
i cant figure out why labcorp showed me the full lvl i thought it would say >1500.. she told me its a hit or miss sometimes they show u and sometimes they dont. maybe because it was so high.
ive upped my ai.. i need to get another blood test to see how well my exemestane is working at 25 mg ed. i have to wait for her boss to allow me too since its free beggers cant be choosers. haha
ive noticed some bloat gone for sure.
im sticking with the ""500mg"" a week for now. i do want to up it after i get bloods done.. sounds crazy but would upping it to 1 1/2 ml be bad?
i hope my estradiol is in check now that will be a relief.. i have no sides yet.. i did get sore nipps till i upped my ai..
everything is going great im up 22 pounds and im still trying to the most out before i go into pct.. i might extend my cycle for 16-20 weeks havent decided.
i feel great and everything is going great.. i cant wait until i can finish pct to start again.
everyone at work is now saying dam dude u r getting big.. they also comment saying.. u have to be on something.. i deny ofcourse.. haha

Crazy results man. I think I can help explain it...

MLG was found to have some significantly underdosed test earlier this summer. I myself had blood work done on his test and on 500mg per week my total T was 1700 after 3 weeks and 2300 after 6 weeks. Later in september or so I was on 210mg Test E and after 7-8 weeks I found out my total T was only 550. So it seemed this was only about 50% potency. The tren I was on was likely similarly underdosed as I received many PMs about his test and tren being bunk/underdosed. I'm not sure if this was MGLs intent or he was just getting bad raw powders but in any case it was suggested to him by HeavyIron to make some changes.

I have heard it only costs about $3 to produce a vial of Test E. With that being the case it makes a lot more sense for an UGL to overdose their gear and have guys getting good results and build a good rep than to have things be underdosed. Apparently MLG had since made changes (shown somewhat here on the first post http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/163560-lab-testing-summary-testosterone-e-c-results-ongoing-updates.html ) and looking at this thread it may seem he was overdosing to make up for things and cover his bases.

Funny thing is I have been running his test E this entire cycle, all the old stuff, and after I found out it was underdosed I began running it at 2x the dose to make up for the underdosing. I finished up with my orals on Saturday and was going to run just test E for the final 4 weeks AND those final 4 weeks would have been exactly when I would have started his new Test E with blood work being done at the end, and it would have been 1000mg (because I assumed it would still be somewhat underdosed)....I decided to cut the cycle short and end it Saturday because of fairly poor results so far and having been on for 15 weeks already, but it looks like if I did continue with those 4 weeks of the new Test E my levels would have been incredibly high considering the OP is over 8000 with just 500mg/week.

I will be using the new Test E in the spring though and will try to get tested. I am not aware of if similar changes were made to any of his other products.

mrbjoiner
12-10-2012, 04:21 PM
no osta-gain is my source if you need anything go to them for ai's they have the best deals the best shipping times and customer support is the best.. took 3 or 4 days counting the order to get my shit to my door.

Is you aromasin MLG?

longworthb
12-10-2012, 04:29 PM
If ur test levels are still high as hell there's no need to up ur test bro. I know guys on a gram atleast that test that

Pumped340
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
i was shocked too my wife txted me my results to my phone and the first time read it i thought she said my testosterone was 1197 so i was pissed.. but then i double checked and she actually said the max on the test was 1197 and mine was 8600..
i cant figure out why labcorp showed me the full lvl i thought it would say >1500.. she told me its a hit or miss sometimes they show u and sometimes they dont. maybe because it was so high.
ive upped my ai.. i need to get another blood test to see how well my exemestane is working at 25 mg ed. i have to wait for her boss to allow me too since its free beggers cant be choosers. haha
ive noticed some bloat gone for sure.
im sticking with the ""500mg"" a week for now. i do want to up it after i get bloods done.. sounds crazy but would upping it to 1 1/2 ml be bad?
i hope my estradiol is in check now that will be a relief.. i have no sides yet.. i did get sore nipps till i upped my ai..
everything is going great im up 22 pounds and im still trying to the most out before i go into pct.. i might extend my cycle for 16-20 weeks havent decided.
i feel great and everything is going great.. i cant wait until i can finish pct to start again.
everyone at work is now saying dam dude u r getting big.. they also comment saying.. u have to be on something.. i deny ofcourse.. haha

Yea actually now that you bring it up I've never seen LabCorp actually list the number when it's above 1500. Strange...

Definitely keep up updated with the further tests. Interested to see how legit the AI is. I definitely wouldn't increase your test dose though...I think you'd need to be somewhere between 1.25-1.75g of test per week to get levels that high so you're already taking close to 3x as much as you were planned and you're getting great results (not surprisingly lol), I can't imagine why you would raise the test even more.

Are you running anything else besides his test e? Also, was your test e labeled with just the text or did it have the flexed are on it? I think I have the new stuff but it was sent unlabeled since it was to make up for the underdosed stuff so I'm really hoping it's G2G but I won't know for sure without blood work.

mrbjoiner
12-10-2012, 06:55 PM
my mlg test e did not have labels either.
im just running the test for now.. I want to get an oral for the end of my cycle. I just havent decided but im doing some research right now.
i got ful labs done i just didn't post everything. just what everyone comes on here to look at. my white blood cell count was high but i know its from me being sick so i did a 10 day antibiotic. Im now feeling great. ive been trying to add and subtract from my diet and i see diff results every week which is nice. i wanted a bulk so i bulked up and then i started a little cut dropped 2 pounds and def seen everything tighten up. i know my ai is legit i can tell my estro went down because the bloat went down. which was a good but bad thing i liked the swell part haha. but now since ive got my diet in check everything is getting bigger and bigger everyday.

whats your cycle look like what are you dosing at and what are you using for an ai.. osta-gain is the best in my book for ur ai and other needs. i vouch for them and mlg.. never have problems and never will or they get fixed asap.

your unlabeled stuff is FUCKING LEGIT trust me haha cuz i got the same batch i assume.
im not going to up it. i decided bigger dose doesnt always mean better just more sides.
ill keep everyone updated i just have to wait to get my bloods once my wife's boss approves for the test's.

im about to get another bottle or 2 this week and start to stock up for next cycle. I know mlg just didnt overdose because he knew i was doing bloods he has a heart and knows how hard people work for their money and he wants customers to keep coming back. which they will with this g2g gear.

Yea actually now that you bring it up I've never seen LabCorp actually list the number when it's above 1500. Strange...

Definitely keep up updated with the further tests. Interested to see how legit the AI is. I definitely wouldn't increase your test dose though...I think you'd need to be somewhere between 1.25-1.75g of test per week to get levels that high so you're already taking close to 3x as much as you were planned and you're getting great results (not surprisingly lol), I can't imagine why you would raise the test even more.

Are you running anything else besides his test e? Also, was your test e labeled with just the text or did it have the flexed are on it? I think I have the new stuff but it was sent unlabeled since it was to make up for the underdosed stuff so I'm really hoping it's G2G but I won't know for sure without blood work.

mrbjoiner
12-10-2012, 06:57 PM
thanks bro ya im not going to ill just be wasting my gear. everything id growing haha so why fuck with something thats going so good ya kno.
would it be bad to run an oral mid cycle or at the end.. like dbol, ive never tried it and i hear good stuff about it.

If ur test levels are still high as hell there's no need to up ur test bro. I know guys on a gram atleast that test that

Pumped340
12-10-2012, 09:08 PM
my mlg test e did not have labels either.
im just running the test for now.. I want to get an oral for the end of my cycle. I just havent decided but im doing some research right now.
i got ful labs done i just didn't post everything. just what everyone comes on here to look at. my white blood cell count was high but i know its from me being sick so i did a 10 day antibiotic. Im now feeling great. ive been trying to add and subtract from my diet and i see diff results every week which is nice. i wanted a bulk so i bulked up and then i started a little cut dropped 2 pounds and def seen everything tighten up. i know my ai is legit i can tell my estro went down because the bloat went down. which was a good but bad thing i liked the swell part haha. but now since ive got my diet in check everything is getting bigger and bigger everyday.

whats your cycle look like what are you dosing at and what are you using for an ai.. osta-gain is the best in my book for ur ai and other needs. i vouch for them and mlg.. never have problems and never will or they get fixed asap.

your unlabeled stuff is FUCKING LEGIT trust me haha cuz i got the same batch i assume.
im not going to up it. i decided bigger dose doesnt always mean better just more sides.
ill keep everyone updated i just have to wait to get my bloods once my wife's boss approves for the test's.

im about to get another bottle or 2 this week and start to stock up for next cycle. I know mlg just didnt overdose because he knew i was doing bloods he has a heart and knows how hard people work for their money and he wants customers to keep coming back. which they will with this g2g gear.

Well he 1st sent me a vial that was unlabeled to get tested and then 2 vials that were labeled to get tested. This was over the summer before he made any changes. The labeled vials were underdosed as mentioned, so I assume the unlabeled one he sent a week or so before that was similarly underdosed. I certainly didn't notice any better results when switching over to it at the end of this cycle, in fact my results got a little worse at the very end but who knows if that had anything to do with it.

In any case the 3 new vials he sent me to make up for the underdosed test were all unlabeled, but since this was later after the changes were supposedly made and, because it was specifically to make up for previously underdosed test, I am hoping these new unlabeled ones are similar to what you got rather than my unlabeled one from the summer.

I used only MLG gear for injectables, and super-dmz by the way. AI first was ManPower arimidex which was underdosed or bunk, switched the purchasepeptides letro which was very legit as shown by blood work.

So since your vials were unlabeled too I guess he sent them to you knowing you would be getting testing them?

longworthb
12-10-2012, 09:31 PM
thanks bro ya im not going to ill just be wasting my gear. everything id growing haha so why fuck with something thats going so good ya kno.
would it be bad to run an oral mid cycle or at the end.. like dbol, ive never tried it and i hear good stuff about it.
Ya u can throw in say winny or a dry compound at the end to tighten up some. Another thing about your numbers. I would rather my gear be dosed correctly then over dosed on purpose knowing it would be tested. I mean think about it. U run 500 a week but its severely overdosed but ur running ur ai like its 500mg ew. Then u end up with gyno or a ton of unwanted sides because ur using a ton of gear thinking your only running a moderate dose. Hell ya if I knew it was over I'd be ok with it. Ud have to be crazy not to be but thinking its correctly dosed when its not is not ok in my book. Did they know it was going to be tested

mrbjoiner
12-14-2012, 03:41 PM
i upped my ai now everything is better min sides..
i told them i would get blood work every so often .. i did before i started and this one.. i will be doing another one soon to see how my ai is doing which will include the test again and everything else. i wil also be getting one during pct.

Ya u can throw in say winny or a dry compound at the end to tighten up some. Another thing about your numbers. I would rather my gear be dosed correctly then over dosed on purpose knowing it would be tested. I mean think about it. U run 500 a week but its severely overdosed but ur running ur ai like its 500mg ew. Then u end up with gyno or a ton of unwanted sides because ur using a ton of gear thinking your only running a moderate dose. Hell ya if I knew it was over I'd be ok with it. Ud have to be crazy not to be but thinking its correctly dosed when its not is not ok in my book. Did they know it was going to be tested

Pumped340
12-14-2012, 05:34 PM
i upped my ai now everything is better min sides..
i told them i would get blood work every so often .. i did before i started and this one.. i will be doing another one soon to see how my ai is doing which will include the test again and everything else. i wil also be getting one during pct.

Sounds good, please update this thread when you do.

Crank
03-21-2013, 07:31 PM
would love to know what test you selected....

mine said HIGH >1,500

didnt tell me the results just that it was higher than the highest normal amount lol. which is fine, obv legit.