• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone still use Hydroxycut? Especially Ephedra-Free?

jmlls07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My workouts arent going anywhere all of a sudden and Im sick of stubborn fatty layers in places they shouldnt be. I have a great workout regimen, but I dont know if my metabolism is slowing down or what... Will Hydroxycut do it? Im trying to debate if its worth the money. Especially with it being Ephedra-free. Anyone know if it can rid my evil fat layers and help tone me up?

Last edited:
Your diet does that!!!
Welcome!:hello:

My diet is well-balanced. I avoid starchy foods, and I honestly dont think its my diet.. Granted, winter of 2001 I gained ten pounds, including that fatty layer surrounding me. But Im back in the groove, and have been for a long while. Im in shape, but that new fat is extra stubborn and wont go away. Im hoping Hydroxycut will give my body that extra fat burn boost. Im lookng for success stories or advice/tips!! What do you think?

It's not in pills, believe me!! I think everyone else here will tell you that too! Try posting your diet and I'm sure a few here will help you tweak it. It does get to a point where you need to adjust it to keep burning fat!

Originally posted by jmlls07
My diet is well-balanced.
I avoid starchy foods, and I honestly dont think its my diet.. Granted, winter of 2001 I gained ten pounds, including that fatty layer surrounding me. But Im back in the groove, and have been for a long while. Im in shape, but that new fat is extra stubborn and wont go away. Im hoping Hydroxycut will give my body that extra fat burn boost. Im lookng for success stories or advice/tips!! What do you think?

Dude, you don't know how dangerously inaccurate that statement is......Hang around, you can learn a lot here....I have.:thumb:

Your right jmlls07, Im wondering what Supplements can help out with the hard work of becoming lean and more fit looking. Is everyone saying they dont recommend Supplements at all??? Surely their are people on here that use Supplements. I would like to know if Hydroxycut works as well. Just to aid the process of course..
-Julie

We are not saying don't use supps! As I believe some are a must!(Like a good multi, protein ect....). What I'm saying is, don't depend on a ephedrine pill to get you lean. It can be done without it. It is hard work though. Join in and post your diet and let the experts tweak it for you! It won't happen overnight. It takes years of hard work!! BTW, welcome!!

Here is my diet and workout routine: Monday - Friday, Thursday is Pilates for one hour.

7:00am - wake-up
8:00am - work
9:00am - work out (warm up, stretch, weighted cross-training, cardio for 40 minutes
11:30am - protein bar and yogurt for breakfast
1:00pm - verggies and hummus for lunch with small soup or sandwich (Soup is soy noodles, and lunch is turkey or tuna)
3:00pm - snack (veggies or fruit)
5:30 - home
6:00pm - Small portion of lean grilled chicken/broccoli or cereal for dinner.

This has been my daily routine since January 1st. I am still a 5'3, 149 lbs female who has a lot of muscle. I see NO results from inches or weight. I figure it may take a while.. However, the spots that are bothering me are my back (I have two medium fat pockets behind the underarm), my stomach (mostly the oblique area) and hamstrings (some stretch marks). I know there is no such thing as spot training with fast results, but Im doing all-body workouts. I would assume I would at least LOOK toned. Im fit, I can hang with the best of them with Athletic ability. However, I used to look really good. And Im having trouble looking like that again.

What do you think? Still say "no" to Hydroxycut? Its ephedra-free now (like jmlls07 said).

Im all ears..

There may be a time when you can use an ephedrine product, but not at this point. I see some problems with your diet. Not eating enough during the day, too much sugar and not enough EFA's. I know, I know, you don't want to eat more right?? Well eating less more often actually gets yopur metabolism in high gear. Shoot W8 or DP an e-mail or PM. They will get you started on the right track. Good luck and we will be watching!!:thumb:

Oh Oh, I forgot Jodi and J'bo!!!! Both of them can help too!:thumb: I just feel like you being a woman, they can help you better!!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks dg806.. How do I get in contact with Jodi and J'bo? Also, what do you think about my routine? Im not BAD am I? I may not be eating enough to get my metabolism pumping, but I should somewhat be ridding at least some of the fat, shouldnt I??

hey Julie, got a pic??

No dg, I dont. I could find one perhaps..
Im still interested to try Hydroxycut. Do you know of any success stories? Im not soley relying on pills to get me where I want, but I will always hope they will help oout, to say the least..

So guys, no news on Ephedra-free Hydroxycut? Julie, my diet is a lot like yours, though I must say I snack on a lot more (good stuff) throughout the day. For those who take Ephedra-free supplements, is taking it first thing on an empty stomach before working out ok?

Wait, how is my diet too sugary?

Originally posted by Julie7Ulie
I'm speaking of the protein bar and yogurt. Bars are full of sugar, carbs and fat! Not the thing you want on a cut. You would be better off with several egg whites and maybe a whole egg thrown in and some oatmeal for breakfast! I have not tried the ephedra free and probably will not. I just don't think it is worth the money!

Thanks dg806.. How do I get in contact with Jodi and J'bo?
Click on anyone's profile and you can PM them. Also if their e-mail is listed, you can e-mail them!

You definately need too start taking flax oil for omega 3 and 6, if you aren't already.

OK your diet does need a lot of work here. Don't even think about supplements until you have cleaned up your diet. You really need to read those articles and I think in the first 1/2 hour of reading you will know why your fat loss program isn't working. You have WAAAYYYY too much carbs/sugar and not enough EFA's or Protein. Both play a key role in fat loss.

I think a metabolism reset is probably needed before you start any plan for fat loss. Your not eating enough and by just throwing you into a plan would not be good. It looks to me like your only eating about 1000 cals a day. :eek: WAYYY TOOO LOW! For your bodyweight I think minimum to start you should be at 1850-1950 cals a day. This would leave us room to make necessary tweaks and cut cals when fat loss slows down.

Have you had a bodyfat test done? Do you know your measurments? Also, you should start a journal and it would be easier to help you out there. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Jodi,
How do I do a metabolism reset? I will consume more calories in the day, but with the amount of calories I consume now, does it make sense to have all this fat?
Help!
Julie

Your right jmlls07, Im wondering what Supplements can help out with the hard work of becoming lean and more fit looking. Is everyone saying they dont recommend Supplements at all??? Surely their are people on here that use Supplements. I would like to know if Hydroxycut works as well. Just to aid the process of course..
-Julie

Supplements, the right ones, can be invaluable. They most certainly have their place. But look at the name -- SUPPLEMENT.

They can only supplement, a good training routine and diet. Those items need to be in order, then supplements can take their proper place.

Jodi,
How do I do a metabolism reset? I will consume more calories in the day, but with the amount of calories I consume now, does it make sense to have all this fat?
Help!
Julie

Start a journal with your daily meals and I and a few others can help you get your diet in order. You need less sugars and more protein and fat. Get a journal going! :D

Do you think Detour bars are totally full of sugar? Even though it says 12 g? I love those things. I can seem to satisfy my sweet tooth without them. Is once a day hindering my physique?

Is once a day hindering my physique?

Yes :)

Start a journal and this would be alot easier.

Ok Jodi.
I dont mean to sound stupid, but where do I do this? On-line on this forum? I started another question on diet and fitness (about good foods or no foods).. Or somewhere this website has a place for the journal?

Online Diaries

Back