• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why didn't anyone tell me quiche had so many calories and fat!?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I walk into a meeting this morning and they had four fresh, hot quiches for us. I had one piece and it was so damn good, I had a second piece. I figured it was just eggs, cheese, crust, and a little bacon, how bad could it be?

CRAP!

I just looked up a few recipes online, and I figure I ate 800 calories and 50g fat. At least I got 30g protein along with it.

It was really good!

Taste-licious.

Quiche is really, really bad for you...well that is what I have always heard, but DAMN!!! They are yummy. Since you already ate it...enjoy :D

Mmmmm..I like spinach quiche. :lick:

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
Quiche is really, really bad for you...well that is what I have always heard, but DAMN!!! They are yummy. Since you already ate it...enjoy :D

I can not remember having ever eaten it before. I honestly had no idea how bad it was. Had I known, I definitely would not have had the second piece. Oh well. I worked legs hard this morning and need the food. :D Besides, I came up about 500 calories short yesterday. I was at a conference so I didn't eat much. So it all evens out in the end. :D

We had spinach quiche and bacon quiche. :lick:

You know what they say about real men...

Originally posted by Rob_NC
You know what they say about real men...

With regards to quiche? Please, enlighten me.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
With regards to quiche? Please, enlighten me.

They say, real men don't eat quiche. And now you know why.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
They say, real men don't eat quiche. And now you know why.

Hmmm...never heard that before. I hope I don't end up growing a sets of boobs from this!

Real men also shouldn't give a fuck what other men think. :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
The worst part about it is the crust. Atkins has a recepie for a crustless quiche which looks okay. I am thinking about trying to bake it (man, that is real scary) when I get sometime one of these days. Has ayone tried it?

Back