• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GoPro, Doc Pain, W8Lifter rock (pics)

Karlito

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've updated my before and after pics here:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=17366

Before pics were taken February 11, and after pics taken this morning. I'm pretty tall so I hide that fat pretty well I discovered. Likewise adding mass takes a long time.

Still, that's 30 lbs. of fat loss in less than three months with some lean muscle mass gain taboot!

Now I just have to find or borrow a set of traps. :)

Figure I'll get a tan, keep on this routine through the summer, stay lean, then in the fall switch to bulking. My end goal is a cut, medium build.

My problem now is getting those abs to show.

I've got a wedding to go to on July 27th for which I'd like to look damn good. That's three months.

Right now I'm still losing .5 to 1 lb. a week of fat I think, so I'm not changing the diet too much.

Is getting fully cut abs, adding some traps, and maybe adding a bit more lean mass a reasonable goal in 3 more months?

Originally posted by Karlito

Is getting fully cut abs, adding some traps, and maybe adding a bit more lean mass a reasonable goal in 3 more months?

Damn good job you did :thumb:

I think three months is plenty of time to get more cut and start/continue adding LBM....especially if you're still new to training. Eventually though, your gains will slow as you get deeper in your cut at which time you'll have to focus on one or the other or think about a major tweak to the diet. Keep at it though, you're doing great! :)

Well, you guys get a lot of credit.

This "Body Sculpting for Men" book has some good workout routines, but the diet is a bit flakey I'm learning...like including Skim milk with every Shake, too much fruit, no distinction between a sweet potato or regular potato, etc....

The workout routine also incororated like no Traps work as well....

And of course when you e-mail the authors they don't respond (nor do they respond at their own message boards)...

YOu guys have been priceless. Thanks.

Well thank you, but don't forget...we've guided you, but you did the work :) You should be proud of the changes you've made.

Two questions and then I'll shut up. :)

Looking at those pics, what bf % would you guess I am? (I still need to buy calipers)

I know the last bit of love handles are hard to ditch and take a while, but how long is "a while" if I'm doing everything right? Do you think I should see a six pack in two months if I am properly tweaking my diet?

Originally posted by Karlito
Two questions and then I'll shut up. :)

Looking at those pics, what bf % would you guess I am? (I still need to buy calipers)

I know the last bit of love handles are hard to ditch and take a while, but how long is "a while" if I'm doing everything right? Do you think I should see a six pack in two months if I am properly tweaking my diet?

Very difficult with only those views...no back, legs, tri, etc....

The befores are mid to high 20's....and I'd be guessing, rather making an informed opinion on the afters w/o more pics.......16-18% :D

DP

Back