• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen/T3 for use in first cycle

Dartagnian

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I realize this is probably a common theme on these forums people coming and asking basic questions. I did spend about an hour reading through the stickies and a few FAQS, and while I learned a lot, I was not able to find the answer to my rather simple questions.

Please bear with me and point me in the right direction!

I have been preparing for my first cycle for about 6 months, and just recently purchased a 3 month supply of injectable sustanon.

This will be my first cycle and I plan on using sustanon 250, 75mg twice a week, accompanied by Clen/T3 near the start and end of the cycle.

My first pin will be December 14th.

I have Clomid and Nolva ready for PCT, and Arimidex in the event of unwanted est sides. While I do have some dbol/winstrol pills, I hesitate to use this cycle because I am still around 13-15% BF and I fear the bloat factor from dbol. I want to gain mass, but I also want to stay lean. A lot of people say test is the best for a first cycle so I figure I will stick with just test.

My question is related to finding a source for the Clen/T3. I live in Canada, and would like to go with an outfit that ships locally if I can.

I have been to Extreme Peptides, but I am confused by the various product labels... I really have no idea which of their products is clen and if they have a T3 equivalent.

I would also much prefer to take my clen in pill form... I know it is not as potent but pinning is already a new thing for me so I would like to just focus on my sustanon injections for the time being.

So I guess my first question would be, can anyone recommend a good outfit to find Clen/T3.

My second question would be, does anyone have any guidelines or tips for cycle placements while on a simple sustanon cycle?

Thanks in advance.
Dart

Back