• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ALL-NATURAL NGA PRO CARD

GYM GURU

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats upper GOPRO,

This is GYM GURU, Pernell. You helped me get an ALL-NATURAL NGA PRO CARD 2 years ago. I still appreciate all the help you gave me back then. I have not been in the forums much since my boss fr#$% blocked this websire amongst others. I just finished the my first show of the year. I won the lightweight open weight-class & truly felt I won the whole show. I feel I have a complete package ,thanks to you & w8lifter, but have only 1 flaw. I can'T seem to rid my glutes of water when on stage. I got down to 4% bodyfat & was hard & tight. I had 3 first place votes out of 7. I asked 2 of the judges why I did not win & all they could say was that I was soft in the glutes. Does'nt muscularity & symmerty count for anythinig in natural shows.
The guy who won looked good. He has some very nice legs & was pretty lean. I feel he needed to present more upper body muscle . His legs are bigger than his upper body which makes his symmerty a tad unproportioned. I do think He looked good , just not enough to get his Pro card. My question to you, GOPRO, is what can I do about the water on the glutes. I already do lunges, one legged leg presses & stiff leg deadlifts. WHAT can I do !!. I naturally have thick glutes/big butte. Help needed !:cool:

Re: Whats upper GOPRO,

Originally posted by GYM GURU
I won the lightweight open weight-class & truly felt I won the whole show. I feel I have a complete package ,thanks to you & w8lifter,

:clap: That's awesome GG...Congrats :thumb: (and you're welcome :p ) :D

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: cool bro. great job!!!!!!!

Respect.:thumb:

Thanks for the post...and congrats again. You have a fantastic physique! I see you sent me an email about this, and as soon as I get the chance I'll answer you back by email!

Back