• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Personal Best

EMS Lifter
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not much for some of you but i hit a new personal best today at the gym, I hit 215 max on my bench! This is the most I have ever been able to lift on flat bench and I was so pumped up and jacked I had to post it.
:lifter: :flex: :bounce: :grin: :dancer: :banana:

Probably not real impressive but I was excited, and my lifting partner was happy for me too. Nice to see some improvement, only 2 months ago I was maxing at 185!

Hey, that's great. :thumb:
No need to compare or gauge yourself based on the performance or expectations of others. Secondly, one key element in being successful is the importance of setting attainable short term goals in addition to your long term goals!
Keep at it man!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good job! Its always good to hear somone working hard, then breaking their personal best :D

Dude, that's fantastic. I have been known to start crying at the gym when I break through a plateau. Then my wife smacks me and tells me to stop being a pantywaist. As for the number, the only thing that matters is how you feel. Did you do anything special to break through?

great lift!

it's awesome when you hit a max like 215 that you've been working hard for and then in a few weeks you are benching it for reps! keep at it!:thumb:

Hey thanks guys!!
When I was in high school, 12 years ago, I had a max bench of 205 but quit lifting when I got out of school. It felt so good to blow through the 215 mark....I practically jumped off the bench and shouted YEAH and gave my partner a high five!

I really appreciate all the support from everyone here! :adore:

I love to max out, i try to do it once every month or so...it gives me a sense of accomplishment and makes me fooel good about myself.

I think I better take a before picture before I get too far to say this was me, and this is me now. As soon as I get it taken, I will post it.

Thanks again for all the encouragement!!!!! :grin: :thumb:

Back