• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back on the island!

Titanya

I'm Pritty!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:wave: Wuzzup Sluts!!! I finally decided to make my presence known again... I'm done with school so once more I am free to whore as much as I please! I'm back home now... and its really quite a relief.... these past few weeks had been really stressful :suicide: with all the taking finals, moving out of the dorm, finding a new appartment and flying back to the island. But now I'm back in the tropics for some fun in the sun. Being here aslo gives me access to my brother's digital camera... so I'll probably be posting some pictures sometime soon. I'll show you what the place looks like too. anyway... see ya round. Have pleasent lives. Luv all of ya! :kiss:

hita tit!
back on the 'motherland', eh?
Great! hey..take pics of san juan fort, eh? I vaguely remember being there when I was a kid...
:)

Originally posted by Burner02
hey..take pics of san juan fort, eh? I vaguely remember being there when I was a kid...
you haven't been there since you were a kid? Hell most of us have been around that block a few times a day with her, it's not much of a fort anymore though, it's more of an open fence :p

and it can't be that hard to find pics of it... try easypic.com :grin:

C'MON that was funny!!!
what no high fives?

Good to see you back online Tata-titi!

Definitely pictures of the beaches etc.

Hey girl...how about behave yourself this time!.........................Nah!:wave2:

Originally posted by david
What language are you speaking? Deep dark African Jungle???

uh..yeah...you've bee ther too..I see..

What can I say...I'm multi-cultured

(or I get around..whichever sounds better)

hmm...borner ramen...
it's yiddish for man whos' private parts resebles that of a bulls'...
:D

Borner is another name for this gay guy in Miami and Ramen is something you nad Crash invented after dreaming of Albob! :lol:

you sir..have been in the heat too long....
please stop going to gay clubs and then projecting your fantasies upon us..
thank you...

me..."B U R N E R"
not
" C H R O N O"

Back